It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: SouthernGift

Take a look at Mark Zaid's first reply to his own Tweet.

We are through the looking glass

2017? this is the guys tweets Trump was reading at the rally last night; right? Or was that someone else?

Alice £ wonderland = Hunter Biden and Chuck Schumer made recent references to as well.

Someone posted a link to a story a few pages back about a couple of SA spies who worked for twitter getting indicted.... interesting.

Las Vegas = bloody wonderland is another thought that crossed my mind.

LV has always seemed more ‘paranormal’ than FF to me.

It involving music when other events have not is the key difference perhaps.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There are many working theories that we've been hit before. One is used to explain where the Moon came from. If you look at the image created of the Earth with all the water removed it looks like a broken egg with a massive chunk missing. What if every epoch the Earth is struck and knocked into a new orbit around the Sun? Each "world" could be a further orbit from the Sun. If we're in the 4th now and the 3rd planet out, would each world refer to a heavenly body or the space occupied by it?

I recall one theory and is a part of Velikovsky exploding planet hypothesis he gave us in "Worlds in Collision".
Exploded planet hypothesis
Looking at sites discussing Velikovsky I came across one with his famous quotes and this one caught my eye fast. Sounds a bit like Dr Richard Feynman.

If, occasionally, historical evidence does not square with formulated laws, it should be remembered that a law is but a deduction from experience and experiment, and therefore laws must conform with historical facts, not facts with laws.
Immanuel Velikovsky

With the Asteroid belt being where a planet should be based on the current alignment of the planets, we might have some real evidence staring right in our face on that theory.

Roger, that, justoneman. Tom van Flandern, RIP, made a very compelling professional argument for that theory.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

2017? this is the guys tweets Trump was reading at the rally last night; right?

Same person. I think POTUS was making the point that this bunch had treason on their minds from the start, although those involved no doubt told themselves it was in the service of a "higher calling". As Q stated, "these people are stupid".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Have you seen the information on the "White Rabbit Project" happening (happened?) at CERN?

Yes, i believe that’s what sparked the idea in my mind that perhaps we are being manipulated via tech sources by what I personally term “artificial” synchronicity.

Gonna revisit it and see if anything new sticks out

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Jim Watkins has entered a criminal complaint against Fredrick Brennan (Hot Wheels) for libel.

twitter.com...

About damn time Jim actually goes on the offensive.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Interesting comments on the NR website. One pointed out that Duterte's regime will take a very dim view of anyone handling in the kind of "interests" that Brennan has championed. But then again, any enforcement action may hit both of those guys.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
TDS has shown resistance to standard treatments. Some victims are exhibiting signs of Stage 3 symptoms.

Random outbursts of gibberish
Overly hysterical rants
Excessive anxiety from POTUS rallies

Stage 4 is when the deep state stirs these useful idiots into violent and destructive mobs.

It'll happen in the large metropolises; big supplies of useful idiots and optics for the MSM.

It will be contained with martial law if it spreads and can't be handled by local LEO. That is the critical point.

Maybe some stage 4 as Seattle and Portland come to mind. The Campus and Faculty of Cal Berkeley come to mind.

"These are the times that try men's souls"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Indeed. Watkins has a very strong case, IMO. Brennan has flat come out and said that the reason he is doing all this against Watkins and 8kun is personal. He feels slighted that Jim took over 8chan and pretty much kicked him to the curb. Brennan is not out there fighting against mass shootings or any of that # - hes just personally butt hurt. Thus, everything hes said about 8kun/chan and Watkins has been vindictive and punitive.

Oh, and im sure Duerte would just as soon throw a crippled, degenerate American out of a helicopter than help him with any legal issues.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Brennan will have to watch his mouth. I doubt the officials in the PI will take any lip off him.

Cheers
edit on 7-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: better

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So I've got a small update on the George Nasif / Hilary campaign documents I posted yesterday. I talked to Nasif on Twitter for a minute and asked him if those docs came from Wikileaks, as rumored and he told me he got them straight from Benenson Strategy Group themselves. IDK if this Nasif guy is legit or not, but if you go to his Twitter he seems to have A LOT of documents. He even said hes been working with Rudy G. gathering evidence until 5:30 in the morning....

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I dunno, PokeyJoe. That is an interesting assertion, but I think Nasif got slipped a doctored document on that one. It has all the marks of a hoax--

* Starts out with mundane and believable information (the hook)

* Then catapults into La-La Land

Had it simply said something like "recommend black projects discussed during meeting X", it would have been much more believable -- but not nearly as "exciting". Instead, in a corporate document with no government classification markings, it proceeds to discuss a specific black project technology, as well as far-out scenarios like "Red Dawn".

Nasif may mean well, but I can't buy this one, at least, not in full.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Frederick Brennan, the former owner of #8chan claims "moral" reasons for his obsession to shutdown 8chan and now #8Kun

Note: Lil Freddy resides in the Phillipines which accommodates the victimization of underage girls!

"Those who scream the loudest" Q

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, there is much more to the Brennan situation than meets the eye.

I mean, just because he contacts all these internet providers, they lock their heels, say "yes sir", and drop Watkins like a hot potato?

I have the impression that someone else has been contacting these providers and telling them they will hear from Brennan. And that when they get his complaint, they are to act on it. The blocking of 8kun has been all too convenient for certain parties, and Brennan just didn't suddenly become their champion.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

TDS has shown resistance to standard treatments. Some victims are exhibiting signs of Stage 3 symptoms.

Overly hysterical rants

Stage 4 is when the deep state stirs these useful idiots into violent and destructive mobs.

It'll happen in the large metropolises; big supplies of useful idiots and optics for the MSM.

It will be contained with martial law if it spreads and can't be handled by local LEO. That is the critical point.

Maybe some stage 4 as Seattle and Portland come to mind. The Campus and Faculty of Cal Berkeley come to mind.

Q told us to "Watch the wives" too.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Overly hysterical rants

Q told us to "Watch the wives" too.

I'm sure Thomas Paine would agree!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

2017? this is the guys tweets Trump was reading at the rally last night; right? Or was that someone else?

Yes, that's the same guy. It was tweeted shortly after Trump was inaugurated.
He is the lawyer for the whistleblower.
The coup has been planned since at least then.... I think it was probably planned before the election... when they knew that Hillary might not win.
edit on b000000302019-11-07T10:07:06-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 07 Nov 2019 10:07:06 -06001000000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, that's the same guy. It was tweeted shortly after Trump was inaugurated.
He is the lawyer for the whistleblower.
The coup has been planned since at least then...

My ATS thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Up here we feed bears for the hunt.

Ever had to shoot a 300 lb one thru a door lol
wife was not happy
Had a OPP guy camp in my trailer pack
came running in and ask me to kill one around his site
he said if he use his pee-shoot he would have to do like 2 to 3 hours off paperwork

300 # is smallish. What was it a black bear yearling cub? I know those Grizzly's run over 1k #s and the Brown bears get pretty damn big. Best to not feed the bears since they can get pushy. I would say feed yourself the beers instead, it might be safer. Just not too many before the hunt.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Up here we feed bears for the hunt.

Ever had to shoot a 300 lb one thru a door lol
wife was not happy
Had a OPP guy camp in my trailer pack
came running in and ask me to kill one around his site
he said if he use his pee-shoot he would have to do like 2 to 3 hours off paperwork

300 # is smallish. What was it a black bear yearling cub? I know those Grizzly's run over 1k #s and the Brown bears get pretty damn big. Best to not feed the bears since they can get pushy. I would say feed yourself the beers instead, it might be safer. Just not too many before the hunt.

I attended Air Force aircrew survival school at Fairchild AFB, Spokane, Wash. in 1968. It was on a huge military reservation in eastern WA. My class was divided into 10 man elements with an instructor who was basically a mountain man. We were in our little camp and learning survival skills when a runner informed us that the instructor of another had shot a black bear. So off we went to the location and once all the elements were gathered, the over-joyed instructors skinned the bear, gutted it, and cut it up so each element got a chunk. We took it back to our camp, where the instructor cut it in half. One half went into a pit BBQ type, in-ground oven for hours. the other half was cut into thin strips, salted and smoked in a small tent of parachute cloth for jerky.
Very, tasty!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Apparently, some HuffPo reporter is claiming that someone at CBS has been fired for leaking the footage about the ABC reporter to Project Veritas.

Seems our vaunted Fourth Estate has no use for leakers in the own ranks.

twit message

Cheers
edit on 7-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join