It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, but somebody had to...

Alice = all is = everything in wonderland. We live in the Matrix. Reality is very different from what it appears like.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A staple of the beach scene on the Balearic Islands. Along with shouts of "Ober Bayern!".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Mercury Transit 2019: Where and How to See It on Nov. 11

On Nov. 11, people across most of the world can catch the planet Mercury passing across the sun. This rare event won't be seen from Earth again until 2032.

The last time this happened was in 2016

Mercury will begin its journey across the sun on Nov. 11 at 7:35 a.m. EST (1230 GMT), and the entire transit will take roughly 5 and a half hours, ending at 1:04 p.m. EST (1830 GMT)

The 2019 Mercury transit is an especially good one because it will have a degree of separation of just 0.02 degrees (76 arcseconds). This means Mercury’s center will pass very close to the Sun’s center

November 12: Full MoonTuesday morning at 8:34 AM EST.
link

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The impeachment spotlight appears to be focusing on Giuliani who has been master choreographer for the deep state activities in the Ukraine.

But the evidence suggests that the President directly tasked Giuliani with running an off-the-books operation -- that his personal attorney used to seek political favors from Kiev.
"He just kept saying: Talk to Rudy, talk to Rudy," Sondland testifed.

www.cnn.com...

So was DJT deceived by Giuliani?
Beginning to understand the whistle blowers concern..

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
11.11 Mercury Transit

Watch the water!

In ancient China, Mercury was known as "the Hour Star" (Chen-xing 辰星). It was associated with the direction north and the phase of water in the Five Phases system of metaphysics. Modern Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese cultures refer to the planet literally as the "water star" (水星), based on the Five elements.
link

Project Odin?

Hindu mythology used the name Budha for Mercury, and this god was thought to preside over Wednesday. The god Odin (or Woden) of Germanic paganism was associated with the planet Mercury and Wednesday.

The owls are not what they seem...

The Maya may have represented Mercury as an owl (or possibly four owls; two for the morning aspect and two for the evening) that served as a messenger to the underworld.

edit on 7-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

2snek

short staff entwined by two serpents, sometimes surmounted by wings. In Roman iconography, it was often depicted being carried in the left hand of Mercury, the messenger of the gods, guide of the dead, and protector of merchants, shepherds, gamblers, liars, and thieves.

As a symbolic object, it represents Hermes (or the Roman Mercury), and by extension trades, occupations, or undertakings associated with the god. In later Antiquity, the caduceus provided the basis for the astrological symbol representing the planet Mercury. Thus, through its use in astrology, alchemy, and astronomy it has come to denote the planet and elemental metal of the same name. It is said the wand would wake the sleeping and send the awake to sleep. If applied to the dying, their death was gentle; if applied to the dead, they returned to life.
By extension of its association with Mercury and Hermes, the caduceus is also a recognized symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals.
Caduceus

Epstein gonna return from the "dead"? #EDKH

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There are many working theories that we've been hit before. One is used to explain where the Moon came from. If you look at the image created of the Earth with all the water removed it looks like a broken egg with a massive chunk missing. What if every epoch the Earth is struck and knocked into a new orbit around the Sun? Each "world" could be a further orbit from the Sun. If we're in the 4th now and the 3rd planet out, would each world refer to a heavenly body or the space occupied by it?

I recall one theory and is a part of Velikovsky exploding planet hypothesis he gave us in "Worlds in Collision".
Exploded planet hypothesis
Looking at sites discussing Velikovsky I came across one with his famous quotes and this one caught my eye fast. Sounds a bit like Dr Richard Feynman.

If, occasionally, historical evidence does not square with formulated laws, it should be remembered that a law is but a deduction from experience and experiment, and therefore laws must conform with historical facts, not facts with laws.
Immanuel Velikovsky

With the Asteroid belt being where a planet should be based on the current alignment of the planets, we might have some real evidence staring right in our face on that theory.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Which begs the question: "Was this mass killing really gang related, or was this just a certain group doing clean-up?"

For now I'm going to dismiss the Romney connection since there is a large Mormon population in Mexico and Mitsy is from a Mormon family. Unless something else pops up about this to make a better connection to Mitsy I'm going to say that this might be more NIXVM connected and that group that took over Raniere's tasks tying up loose ends.

Sherlock Holmes would caution us that in major crimes especially people such as Romney are on the list for further study until they can be proven to have no part of this. Not a "guilty until proven innocent" situation, but also not off the list of possibilities until an exhaustive study can be conducted.

With the Cabal having it's tendrils in Romney's puppet body doing the minuet like motion of one under control of handlers he should be prime suspect for the top of the Mormon sector of the Cabal.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
11.11 Mercury Transit

Mercury transits happen 13 to 14 times per century, always in the months of May and November.

11.11 Mercury transits are a much rarer occurrence. Between 1605 and 2124 there are only four of them. link

1736 Nov 11
1940 Nov 11–12
2019 Nov 11
2065 Nov 11–12

What do you make of this?

link

It is a military book , it elaborate on how or whatthe military is all about , it is so education and it is fun , i wrote this book because of my love for men on uniforms

Publication Date: December 12, 2018
link

20 pages short, published during the Q area while hardly any other results pop up in a search for Nov 11 1736. Seemingly written in bad English with plenty of spelling mistakes. Coded messages?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm not finding a reference for M.A.L.I.C.E other than a mention of m.A.L.I.C.E on a previous page with no explanation.

CERN has something to do with mALICE, I believe. Think quantum algorithm, maybe, affecting time and reality... I am under the impression it is not any kind of officially named project or thing but a nickname given to a concept. I cannot find the reference anywhere but here. 😁

That’s where I got with it. Kind of an explanation (a very good one) for things I already pondered and felt were in existence.

White rabbits 🐇 = that which draws you down the rabbit hole... the thing that gets your “attention”

Personal example: most of my life anything re: Princess Diana, Time travel, Dreams, Genetics
(Oh so many more, but those are the recurrent themes) draw my attention straight to it.

White rabbits could be “planted”
Red herrings
Red rabbits= bloody wonderland?

Planted by - clowns... sending you down fruitless searches into manufactured “trap” rabbit holes.

White rabbits being what’s used in experiments....someone mentioned earlier, I also agree with, have pondered that too. Can we recognize when we are a part of an experiment? Many never even realize..... not too long ago the president said the USA was a “great experiment” or something.

Good post. The Alice stuff is deep.
Anybody can correct me if I’m off base about mALICE

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Take a look at Mark Zaid's first reply to his own Tweet.

We are through the looking glass

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

re: mALICE

"ALICE" is chat bot software -- ALICE

I think the use of "mALICE" here implies either chatbots programmed to derail calm examination of matters worthy of examination by groups such as the people who frequent this thread; or, people who act as political trolls on internet threads whose objective is as mentioned for chatbot software.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
TDS has shown resistance to standard treatments. Some victims are exhibiting signs of Stage 3 symptoms.

Random outbursts of gibberish
Overly hysterical rants
Excessive anxiety from POTUS rallies

Stage 4 is when the deep state stirs these useful idiots into violent and destructive mobs.

It'll happen in the large metropolises; big supplies of useful idiots and optics for the MSM.

It will be contained with martial law if it spreads and can't be handled by local LEO. That is the critical point.

Maybe some stage 4 as Seattle and Portland come to mind. The Campus and Faculty of Cal Berkeley come to mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

As the WORLD"S" turn

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Unfortunately, all the testimony is currently being done behind closed doors,
so we can only see filtered information with no real way to evaluate what is going on.

Here are the titles and link to some more articles by Stephen Collinson:

The exhausting first year of Donald Trump's presidency
Trump's presidency on edge after courtroom dramas
Discord over Trump's Helsinki humiliation hands Putin another win
Well, it's been a bomb cyclone of a presidency

Stephen Collinson - White House Reporter

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

...and... we're back to 5D-chess.

5by5 - Eyes On.

Thanks for the Alice Chess link... the ZERO move in Ms Alice Chess is interesting:

Null or zero moves are permitted. (A move consisting of piece transfer only – from the current square a piece sits on, to the corresponding square, if vacant, on the opposite board.) A king cannot escape check with a zero move, and castling is denied if either king or rook have made a zero move. By John Ishkan (1973).

It reminds me of someone flipping!

Looking Glass Chess, by the same author, also looks interesting!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's amazing how many people join in with the chorus to that when I sing it at karaoke!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That would be an interesting way to win a chess game.

"I've flipped your king. You lose."

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well that ones easy - he, under no circumstances, wants to hear what Rudy has to say. He cannot have anything that Rudy would say in these hearings entered into the official record. That would be disastrous for them.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Have you seen the information on the "White Rabbit Project" happening (happened?) at CERN?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Alice & Wonderland = HRC & SA

Q = ALICE

Could this be A.L.I.C.E?

Q mentioned Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

This is a series of super computers that were used to attack 8chan when Q was posting.

What if Q = ALICE is referring to an NSA super computer?

Back in the 90s, a documentary came out on the Discovery Channel, I think, that was the first documentary crew allowed to film in the "super secret " NSA, which surprised me. The most interesting info allowed out was the semi-conductor fab they had in the sub-basements. the crew could only film through the glass walls, but it was a super clean environment and everybody was in scrubs. The ICs and the boards they went in were designed, tested extensively, tweaked, perfected, manufactured and installed in the NSA computers. That was 25 years ago, so you can imagine the progress!
Another documentary was made later and I'm sure they're available on the net.
What I remember most about the documentary is the "Wall of Honor" in the lobby.
edit on 7-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join