It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

CHIEF COMMISSIONER = a nod to the Malaysian 1MBD Scandal?

Google popped this up on the first page for me, and
some very big things happened this week:

Oct 31
US agrees $1bn 1MDB recovery deal with Malaysian fugitive Jho Low

The settlement is the largest civil forfeiture of assets ever by the US Justice Department.

Officials in Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates, Wall Street bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Deutsche Bank have all been caught up in probes into the multi-year conspiracy.

“The message in this case is simple: the United States is not a safe haven for pilfered funds," said US Attorney Nicola T Hanna of the Central District of California. (Attorney Hanna assumed office: January 5, 2018)

Nov 2
Malaysia rejects Goldman Sachs offer of $2bn damages over 1MDB scandal

Malaysia has charged Goldman and 17 current and former directors... says amount is insufficient but a better offer might lead Malaysia to drop its demand for US$7.5bn

Malaysia would file a claim on Low’s forfeited assets. “The DoJ has indicated that if we can prove claim of ownership, then we will be able to get the money for ourselves,” he said.

Nov 5
MACC chief: Malaysia aims to locate further RM19b in 1MDB-linked assets

Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Chief Commissioner Latheefa Koya told reporters...
authorities have estimated that there are still RM18.9 billion (4.3 billion USD) of unidentified assets and property linked to scandal-hit 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB), spread across at least five countries.

The commission seeks not just to charge the perpetrators... but also to recover the stolen assets... taking them down completely.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Florida county commission cites Trump in denying library New York Times subscription

All four of Citrus County's libraries have the Times in print form, but the proposed digital subscription, which would cost the county roughly $3,000 annually, would give the county's 70,000 library cardholders unlimited online access, county library director Eric Head told the Citrus County Chronicle.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

This has "bugged" me for a bit..

British Intel Sends Distress...NSA Signal Data Cut!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Aug 2018 - 8:12:19 PM
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

9 = ? -- NSM

Was it Haspel...

qmap.pub...

Welcome..didn't mean to come off as a DIK

edit on 5-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

Why do you project so much hate towards those who were following their constitutional duties during a war that was 40+ years ago? What can anyone do, now days, to ease your disgust for the unjust war?

Does this mean that you're happy Trump pulled out of Syria and the subsequent events? Or are you angry about it?

If you're angry about it; what makes being in Syria a justified war? What's different from Vietnam, and Iraq/Afghanistan? Libya? Africa? The democrats wanted war with Russia -- why would that be justified? North Korea? No one likes war. No one likes the aftermath of war -- civilian casualties, destruction, death, all of the consequences -- no one likes. Some people also understand that its inevitable. Doesnt mean it's okay, doesn't mean its pretty.

Antifa claims to be fighting a war against Trump/fascism. Is that justified? If the answer is yes; why? What makes it justified -- facts only please. Not emotions. Not opinions. Facts.

What makes you better than those serving this great country of ours and obliging the constitution they risked their lives to uphold?

You talk about Q being a hoax/larp. Cool, why? Because you cant fathom the concept? Because your brain doesn't allow you to ride the information highway that is these threads, and Q drops, so no one else can? You feel the absolute need to enter these threads to claim it's fake and to chastise those who do believe it? Where is your logic? Common sense? Rationale?

Name one piece of information that we've gathered in these threads that has been outright false. I'm not talking about Q's "predictions" as some like to call it; I'm talking about the dogs we've all done on information. The names we gathered, the implications from (often times circumstantial) things we've uncovered. Connections, new perspective on old information, or what have you -- what has been outright false?

Again, no "Qs predictions," "hillary being arrested," etc. Information dug by users here on ATS. Not Sufi's decodes, as they're irrelevant to these questions (not evidence IMO, sorry sufi!)

Why were some in this thread naming the whistleblower before the media did? Who says the media arent monitoring these threads to begin with? I'm pretty sure theres a few journalists about on ATS.

I'm not trying to call you out, please don't get me wrong, I'm just curious to your logic regardin the thread topic, and all the information shared here. All of the wonderful people in these threads; including you, dashakik, and that self proclaimed anarchist wherever he went, deserve a cordial conversation
We're all adults and I cannot fathom why we're unable to act as such. Theres no sense from any of the members here to be immature about sh!t. Share information, change someone's mind, try to get them to understand your point of view instead of trying to shove it down their throats or tell them they're wrong and dumb for believing in something just because you don't. That's for everyone here, not just Joecanada11. United not divided.
edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Economist is the magazine the posts the annual cryptic covers?

The "Buckle Up" tweet is showing "does not exist",
but they just posted this new one a few minutes ago ...

Monkeys may be a nuisance around oil-palm plantations, but they help control a greater pest: rats

The Economist

Plantation owners profit by not persecuting primates

Monkeys act as pest controllers who take their fees in fruit

Such raiding, naturally, invites retaliation by planters, who try to trap and relocate the animals, or scare them off with gunshots. But a study published in Current Biology this week, by Nadine Ruppert and Anna Holzner of the University of Sciences Malaysia, suggests such retaliation is a mistake. Far from driving monkeys away, plantation owners should welcome them, because monkeys help control a yet more important pest of oil palms—rats.

edit on 5-11-2019 by brewtiger because: added link to article

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, Nov 5 is coming to a close. Wonder if there was a victory of some sort behind the scenes. Later we may look back and say yes, that was the day.

On a side note, in regards to the randoms showing up and starting arguments, a friend once told me "don't feed the bears".

On that note, it's quite a thing to be in the woods eating a hot cup of Stag Chille au Cheesey Mac when you look down at your feet and see the soulful eyes of a skunk looking up at you.

Had a dream today, -reminder- I'm on graveyard shifts; I was walking through the streets and homes and offices. Everywhere the lights were going out. Candles were being lit and people were coming together in the dark quiet praying and waiting.
edit on 5-11-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Continuous Fake News Attacks on Q Validates the Threat Q Poses to the Old Guard
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
14 Jul 2019 - 4:21:25 PM
FAKE NEWS attacks only validate the message (OLD GUARD threatened).
Think size & scope of continual MSM attack(s).
GODFATHER III
Q

qmap.pub...

As ETMN pointed out earlier...8Kun under attack.

Never Interfere with an Enemy in the Process of Destroying Himself..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Some bedtime listening...

SpooooookyCast: DIA Investigates the Paranormal

Halloween SpyCast (Podcast), SPY Historian Vince Houghton spoke to DIA Chief Historian Greg Elder about the DIA’s investigation into telekinesis, telepathy, remote viewing, Project Grill Flame, Stargate, Manchurian candidate, and other spooky stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

This has "bugged" me for a bit..

British Intel Sends Distress...NSA Signal Data Cut!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Aug 2018 - 8:12:19 PM
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

9 = ? -- NSM

Was it Haspel...

qmap.pub...

Welcome..didn't mean to come off as a DIK

Thanks for the welcome, Sabre! No worries, mate!

The way I understand it, is that POTUS/Rogers began the purge of deep state 17 Nov 2016. On that historically fateful day Adm Rogers was given the go-ahead by President-elect Trump to begin the offensive war against the deep state within NSA and other agencies. Q comes along about a year later to wake up those who want to know about the war against the deep state and that we're winning.

The 5 eyes existed 50 years ago, I remember the stamp US/UK EYES ONLY. After the NSA was purged, the GCHQ was still infiltrated with deep state which is why they were cut off, both cable and satellite. It wouldn't surprise me if the "distress signal" was a deep state operative trying to communicate with an NSA deep stater that no longer existed.

Haspel, being CIA, is a whole other ball game. It wouldn't surprise me if the NSA cleared her as a white hat and POTUS appointed her as Director to find out who's who in preparation for a future house cleaning.

That's my take on this secret war. Complicated, ain't it!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Some bedtime listening...

SpooooookyCast: DIA Investigates the Paranormal

Halloween SpyCast (Podcast), SPY Historian Vince Houghton spoke to DIA Chief Historian Greg Elder about the DIA’s investigation into telekinesis, telepathy, remote viewing, Project Grill Flame, Stargate, Manchurian candidate, and other spooky stuff.

I miss Art Bell.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Was it Haspel that set up S&P in London?

Is it crazy to think the red headed step child of Diana's horse trainer threw a wrinkle in the *Plan"?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Live from the Philippines...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Was it Haspel that set up S&P in London?

Is it crazy to think the red headed step child of Diana's horse trainer threw a wrinkle in the *Plan"?

This movie has more plots and sub-plots than Carter's got liver pills.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Project Veritas having 400k subscribers is pretty impressive. They are well-established.

Thinking about the Epstein situation like a chess match, it seems like maybe he was used as the sacrificial pawn or rook to draw out the Queen to her demise.

He was arrested for various crimes, under the guise of an actual prosecution. Of which, he would put all of the other black pieces at risk. So, once the Black Queen made her move and struck him down, NSA/intel could mop up evidence of murder and conspiracy.

It would certainly cut down on paperwork, instead of prosecuting all of their untold crimes, inc ones they have pardons for.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, you're tempting me to distort history again

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You gave me a chance to dump most of my Nazi meems. For that, I applaud you.

Maybe younger people don't realize how WW2 is still so very relevant, some of the themes, patterns and cycles are interesting in retrospective.

I think Admiral Canaris fits the Admiral Rogers role and Brennan the Rheinhard Heidrich character.
edit on 6-11-2019 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. That action was a stinging defeat for our side.

For those who haven't heard of this action, the losses were in the thousands. It essentially crippled the U.S. 66th Infantry Division, and as a consequence, the 66th ID was relegated to guarding holdout German fortifications on the Atlantic coast for the remainder of the war in northwest Europe.

FF, my father crossed the Channel shortly thereafter. He told me they were sweating bullets during the crossing, and it was probably because they had heard about the action in which your uncle was lost.

May he rest in peace.

Cheers

edit on 6-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join