It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, and Disney of course has strong focus on... Children.

[...]

Wait a minute, is that Veritas clip the marker?

She says JE goes down as a... "pedophile" not "trafficker."

ABC protected "them" by killing the story - indicative of many stores killed of course and not just ABC.

enMedia-teeeveee-pedophile-story = Guardian's Of the Pedophiles?
edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

They all know what coming just trying to get ahead of the story to save their neck
or job lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wonder if this Mormon family massacre is connected to the Kingston Group.?

2 Utah polygamous group members plead guilty in tax scheme

The Kingston Group

Documentary was made about the LeBaron polygamists in Utah. Grand dad Ervil (Evil) LeBaron was a serious psychopath, WoW! LeBaron portion starts around 9 minute mark. Could they be connected or Rivals? The Mormon polygamists are all connected.

The Mexican Mormon War (Drug Cartels vs. Mormons Full Length)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Weird.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

Tileman, yeah. I don't like the implications either way -- Epstein unable to face trial because he is dead, or Epstein will not face trial because he has been given a new identity and existence somewhere.

Cheers
edited

Then again, that new identity and existence could be at the bottom of deep, dark hole where extraordinary means will be used to extract every bit of information he has ever known, without any pesky rights or lawyers.

The reason I don’t really think that is true is because Epstein had to be connected in a big way. You don’t blackmail the richest, most powerful people on earth for as long as he supposedly did and stay alive. Dead man’s switch or not. Something is missing from the equation . We haven’t seen anyone say they were set up and actually being blackmailed. Word would have gotten around. He seemed to have been buddies with everyone until he became publicly toxic.

I’m wondering if he never actually blackmailed anyone. His relationship to his “guests” seems to have been one of, “You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours: we’re both in this deep.”

So I’m thinking maybe he sold the info to various intelligence agencies, all of which would want to keep their source alive and out of jail and the information flowing. He may have never used it for straight up blackmail, just that implied possibility.

And if he was just in the blackmail for money business, why did he give away so much money to so many research projects? This too could have been part of his information gathering. He gets the inside info on what’s going on in these sensitive research projects and then sells that info.

All this is just speculation. But I really feel we still don’t have the complete picture. What ever he was doing was much more complex and multi-faceted than simple blackmail. I don’t think he stayed alive and out of jail because he was hated and feared. I think he stayed alive and out of jail because he was too valuable to too many people to lose. He may have stayed alive because nobody really wanted to kill him.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
www.bbc.com...

Looks like the Epstein thing is being picked up by everyone now.

It's a biggie.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
    Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Correct.

edit on 5-11-2019 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
    link   
    ABC - A$$BackwardsCommunication Network

THE LIE:

THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT:

Did you ever have any discussions with National Security Council staff about the
    7/18 hold? On July 18th, that’s when the aid was held up.

A:I don’t believe I talked to the NSC staff. I believe I was told by Ambassador
    Taylor through a text that there was a hold. He had participated in a SVTC
    [secure video teleconference] and he had found out about a hold. And that was
    frustrating to me because it just put another obstacle in the way of getting a
    meeting.

Q:What facts or what firsthand accounts can you provide about the aid holdup?

A:None.

Q:Okay.

A:Other than I was aware of it, I didn’t know why I kept getting different answers
    from different people.

Q:Okay.

A:There was never any clear any clear articulation by anyone of, is there even a
    hold, is it a review, is it an audit, is it the Europeans? I could never get a straight answer out of anyone.

Q:So you never tried to contact OMB or National Security Council to find out more?

A:I think I—I think I made a couple of calls. I may have asked a couple of my folks
    in the mission. And I just—it just kept getting to be a dead end. I just could not
    get a straight answer

ONLY RELEVANT POINT.

Then, as time went on — and, again, I can’t nail down the dates — t hen let’s get the Ukrainians to give a statement about corruption. And then, no, corruption isn’t enough, we need to talk about the 2016 election and the Burisma investigations. And it was always described to me as ongoing investigations that had been stopped by the previous administration and they wanted them started up again. That’s how it was always described.

#READTHETRANSCRIPT

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice memorial. Alot of lives lost that day. 66th Infantry Division, Black Panthers. RIP.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
    a reply to: Frodolives

Killing innocent men women and children in another country is not a service. Its a heinous crime.

Are you unfamiliar with the laws of armed conflict?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
    link   

-------------------------------

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
    link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Fixed.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
    link   
    Openly queer wife of Lutheran pastor celebrates transition of preteen (12) son.
    Posts on FB a pic of son wearing puberty blocking implant.
    And boasts about how implant was covered by Church insurance.

Link

I am totally that mom

Think I exited one Matrix and got thrown into a clown world matrix.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: exNSA20371

Numbers and patterns are not my forte. I am mathematically dysfunctional.

(post by CanadianMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CanadianMason

I notice we have some extra friends in the thread tonight. So I says to myself, says I, "there must be something coming down the pike."

Then I realize that the MSN is starting to run the ABC Epstein cover-up stuff. Lol. "Must discredit Q at all cost! They called Epstein right in the beginning!"

L
    O
    L

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They are panicking. It's so goddamed obvious. Epstein didn't kill himself. Period.

edit on 5-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
    link   
    At least we are getting close now to the fisa /spygate results

Justice Dept. trying to finish report on Russia probe before Thanksgiving

....The report’s findings will mark a major public test of Attorney General William P. Barr’s credibility, given his past suggestions of significant problems with the investigative decisions made by former FBI leaders involved in the case.
    ....The findings by Inspector General Michael Horowitz also will set the stage for the separate but related investigation led by U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is investigating how U.S. intelligence agencies pursued allegations that Russian agents might have conspired with Trump associates during the 2016 campaign. Officials have recently said that investigation is pursuing potential crimes.....

edit on 1152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:24 PM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join