It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He said "Sleepy Joe's Handlers we're all yelling for him to get off the stage, and he goes and say's Thank you Ohio..except he was in Iowa". "They all said DAMIT Joe get off the stage..You we're doing doing good"

Then he said "Get off the damn stage Joe"

link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I think some here have absolutely ZERO clue as to how the NSA operates day to day, what their security protocols are, how their members are allowed to behave in public, and what is and isnt fair game to them. A lot of people around here speaking from a very misinformed position, who think they actually know whats up. Its amusing.

There could very well be an active NSA agent among the regular posters here, actively running a mission right now, and you would have absolutely NO IDEA. That cute girl you are talking to on Facebook who popped up out of the blue could very well be an NSA agent on a training mission. That job offer you got in your email, that looked like it was officially from LinkedIn? Yeah, you're machine might have just got owned. Hell, I could be typing this from my desk at Ft. Meade right now. Maybe one day I will tell a few stories in here about my friend who is currently a Major at the NSA, and the nasty practical jokes he has played on me, via some of their tools.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone but its the truth. Some people here think they play by some kind or rules, or they know the protocols that today's NSA follows, when the truth is - there are no protocols. There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

Pokey, here's the thing. In my day the NSA was military intelligence only. The politicizing and weaponizing happened later.
I'm puzzled by what the Puzzle Palace has become. As it stands, I'll start with the Central Security Service, which is the military intelligence part, then US Cyber Command then the NSA. That's the civilian eavesdropping bunch.

I seem to have opened up a can of worms. Some people think I'm a bad guy, and some people think I'm a good guy. I'm just a guy who seems to have caused consternation among some.

I doubt many here, think you are a bad guy. I, for. One, think you are a valuable good guy. I appreciate you coming in from the rrlative cold, to contribute to the extent you can.

link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

His body language, vocal inflection and delivery tells me it was a nod.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh dear, remember Mulder - "Trust no one."

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Fascinating trend, of all things I did not see this coming at all.

At least it is from the Woke so it's mostly funny.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Well said. Sometimes it sticks in my craw a little. But privacy ( say it in British accent ) has been dead for a long time.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I drank alot of Molson back when I was 18 (legal age then) but now just call it skunk piss.

Got a new ballcap today...

EDKH

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

When I drink beer, I make it a Stella Artois (and think to myself, "EDKH").

edit on 4-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This could be a good or bad sign but, in the UK, I drink:

DOOMBAR bitter

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

World wide Skunk Piss is offended!

30 bucks well spent.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Very Tasty!, I go with Flying Bison or Southern Tier IPA.

On Topic, I've seen some posts today hinting that Q has posted on Kun...What's going on with that?

Are Q related boards up and running or has Q posted? How would we know it's Q..Same Stringer?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I would only drink DOOM BAR if I were a Jehovah's Witness.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: exNSA20371

Wowza, Synchronicity brought you here today....Amazing and Welcome !

Your insights are Fascinating exNSA, any thoughts on Assange and Snowden ?

If I understand correctly, your theory is that POTUS had No idea prior to being briefed by Gen.Flynn what was going down ? If that's true, POTUS is a quick study !

Will the ' Fireside Chat ' POTUS is pondering aloud be " Check Mate " ? The fake news was blabbing about it today, lol, not sure how MSM could possibly justify not broadcasting this event if he does it.

Well, this weekend sure didn't disappoint, boy oh boy ..... Sweet Dreams All....

oh, guess what animal pic is for Nov. in the freaky 39th (93) calendar, a Tiger, imagine that !

Well, Howdy!

Assange is getting screwed. Snowden was a CIA asset and Deep State patsy who was infiltrated into NSA for a smear job.

It was Adm Rogers who briefed the POTUS on the plot. Flynn was set-up illegally....and the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon!

I assume that the vessel with the pestle, has the brew that is true?

The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

That sounds like code for entry to the speakeasy, LOL.

Meet me at the Scarlet Pimpernel, and I'll buy you a drink.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I read that some internal dude, like a board owner or something, tested his trip code from 8chan and it worked for him on 8kun, so the trip code used by the guy right now claiming to be Q on 8kun is the same trip code that was used by the real Q on 8chan. Therefore, it's Q on 8kun.

Confusing?

Anyway, that pretty much sealed for me. It's Q.

Just ask POKEY JOE.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Gawd, I'm already wound up enough about that lot... they converted one of my catholic daughters. Doesn't buy me birthday or christmas presents but turns up 2 weeks after expecting me to give what I would have spent on her if she was allowed to believe in them.

Apparently they get bonus points for converting catholics.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The HarmlessYardDog called it!!

twitter.com...

Distraction granted...

twitter.com...

Suspicious timing. Ooops next to nobody is able to post on 8kun yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, that was fun, as many Trump rally's as I've seen now, they always lift my spirits. He has his talking points that he repeats, but his ability to improvise, adapt and more and more expose what's going down in the swap is a thing of beauty to observe. No doubt in my mind that he gives shout outs to the " Q " folks at his rally's, # 17 ! Bring on the fire side chat !

Thanks guys for the info about what's up with the all CAPS, interesting stuff, looking through it now. I Like Cranky's theory that perhaps FB is no longer under CIA control, the grilling MZ got from the Dems was another Big clue. The MSM is losing their minds, " How could FB allow all the Russian bots ( all of us ) to peddle their " Dark and Dank conspiracy theories ", yup I actually heard that today, these people are panicking . Did anyone else notice the possible " Desperado " ( Eagle's song ) reference that Miss Lube made a few days ago regarding POTUS ? Maybe it was my imagination ?

edit on 4-11-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Okay. I think you are drinking the right beer in your situation. If my daughter became a JW, I think I'd drink that DOOM STUFF, too!

Your daughter will be okay. JWs are not bad people.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Qℕ™℘Kʦ
This is the Admin/maintainer of qanon.pub & qntmpkts using the cryptographic secure file mount - Keybase filesystem. Keybase is an open source app for encryption and cryptography.

He has a few tweets explaining it was indeed Q that posted on 8kun.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank You, can we post them here.

Pending Approval?

BTW: It's PokeyJoe..He hate's all caps

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join