It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hadn't, so thanks for pointing that out! I was wondering why I couldn't find the posts on the general board!!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mueller investigation docs dropped by FBI vault.

twitter.com...

Or vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Cheers SWD!

There may be an error in the calculation?

Looks like you missed the (1) prefix to 271927?

If that's included it gives:

00:00:00 + (-383,172,539) =

00:00:00 + (-14,10,17)
= 2:10:17 PM EST?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
An intriguing death in the UK...
Canadian Oil millionnaire killed on London to Brighton classic car rally

He was basically hit at speed on the M23 motorway in his 1903 automobile - that's 2x 23=PAIN

Some sentences that make him of interest:

Ron Carey, 80, of Calgary, Alberta, had been at the wheel of a 1903 Knox Runabout 'Old Porcupine' vehicle during the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run.

Mr Carey, who owns a £3.8million classic car collection and a home in Paradise Valley, Arizona, is thought to have competed at the race in 2011, 2012 and 2013.

Mr Carey, who was born in 1939 in Regina, Saskatchewan, was orphaned as a baby and was taken in by his mother's grandparents.

He is also said to have a trophy room with one of the biggest and best sheep collections in the world, with 36 species as well as 24 from the Capra (goat) family.

Why on earth would you want a room with 36 stuffed sheep heads and 24 stuffed goats???
edit on 4-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Paradise Valley, Arizona is a wealthy little town with many prominent people including the richest guy (Bruce Halle) in AZ who died last year, Barry Goldwater, G. Gordon Liddy, Dan Quayle, and others.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sounds like kiddy diddler central.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

OK, a few analogies this morning, LOL, anything I come up with has got to be better then TAT's mink one, Dear Lord , that was disturbing !

Some of the most powerful and credible evidence we've put together , IMO, is to go back in History and figure out how and where this whole " Human's as Currency " system started, how it has been maintained for sooo long. exNSA offers a unique perceptive, if we believe him, which I do, on what the NSA started out to be and what it has become. Do the implications and reality of what he's saying " Bug " me, Yes it does ! Is it EVER OK to read someone's diary, or go through their drawers ? Many parents of teenager's have faced this dilemma !

We ALL contributed to this mess, don't shoot the messenger. Lance your legal expertise has been invaluable in these threads and God knows moving forward it's going to take some Great lawyers to un-tangle this web. Maybe Lawyers and NSA as a whole get a bad rap, maybe they are both in a unique situation to change things for the better.

We're at a crossroads folks and what ever your God given gifts are, use them, embrace them. The DS / MSM is in absolute free-fall right now, the absurdity of it all just becomes more and more apparent everyday. Our Garden needed weeding, pruning the old, planting the new, tilling, fertilizing, balancing pest control and harmony with Mother Nature. ok, I need to go water now...
Oh, and " Epstein didn't kill himself ! "

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Uh Oh, the WarrenMemeTeam means business!

The war was decided without a shot ever having been fired.

They need so much help.............

What happens when a Wagon crashes Into a moving Train?

Did you feel that bump?

You know you suck at memes when a mocking reply gets more likes than your original post did.

edit on 4-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

the only problem I have with going back through history is that I'm fairly certain the history we've been taught is nothing but fallacy and half truths

edit on 4-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Don't diss Ben Stein.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nov 5, 1492 Christopher Columbus first learns about growing and harvesting corn from Cuba's indigenous population.

Nov 5, 1773 John Hancock is elected as moderator at a Boston town meeting that resolves that anyone who supports the Tea Act is an "Enemy to America".

Nov 5, 1925: UK Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first "super-spy" of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.

Nov 5, 1943 – World War II: Bombing of the Vatican by unknown source.

Nov 5, 1955 Date returned to in "Back to the Future" by Marty McFly.

Nov 5, 1967 ATS-3 launched by US to take first pictures of full Earth disc.

Nov 5, 1979 Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini declares US "The Great Satan".

Nov 5, 1986 – USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949. I was stationed on the Oldendorf.

Nov 5, 2006 – Saddam Hussein sentenced to death.

Nov 5, 2007 – Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.

Nov 5, 2009 – U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.

Nov 5, 2011 -

Bank Transfer Day was a consumer activism initiative calling for a voluntary switch from commercial banks to not-for-profit credit unions by November 5, 2011.

Christian, an art gallery owner in Los Angeles, California, said he was dissatisfied with Bank of America's "ridiculous fees and poor customer service." He created an event on Facebook called “Bank Transfer Day” and invited his friends to close their accounts at big for-profit banks and move their money to credit unions by November 5, 2011. Christian chose November 5 because of its association with Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up the British House of Lords and bring Catholic rule back to the United Kingdom, but was captured on that date in 1605. This has been a continuing observance.

$100 Bank Transfer Day poster

Nov 5, 2017 Paradise Papers are leaked; 13.4 million documents from offshore investment firm Appleby, mentioning Queen Elizabeth and Wilbur Ross US Secretary of Commerce.

wiki source - www.onthisday.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This incredible timelapse footage shows neurons connecting and growing. This is quite literally what your thoughts look like.

Twitter

the mind is its own dimension where thoughts are entities (neurons) that take shape in a vibratory state before they manifest in the material world..creating time crystals with every synapse

to make a thought dense enough to 'matter ', add weight to it by thinking more of those kinds of thoughts---creating a train of thoughts aka neural pathways and neural networks (timelines). A thought that's backed by a strong intention (emotional energy) + belief is a thought that *matters*
edit on 4-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks.

I was looking at it as basic algebraic, so

a271927 = a (an unknown variable) x 271927

A=1 so 1 x 271927 = 271927

Of course, if there is a key known only to the recipient of this string, say they are told that a = 5, then the actual calculation could be undefined.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MountainLaurel

the only problem I have with going back through history is that I'm fairly certain that the history we've been taught is nothing but fallacy and half truths

Oh, No doubt there, but it's changing now for those that want to learn. The top priority is draining the swap,shutting down the criminal enterprises that cause the most death and misery in the World. I believe that's happening as we speak, but yeah, our REAL History is going to be mind-blowing when we get there in mass, and we will...

edit on 4-11-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

headline

Not linking to a story because they failed to rebrand as DarpaBook and rebranding = a net mental negative always.

That said, interesting timing.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

headline

Not linking to a story because they failed to rebrand as DarpaBook and rebranding = a net mental negative always.

Is it possible this has something to do with Maritime Law ? I remember reading once that there was some sort of significance to all caps in that regard legally ?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman

headline

Is it possible this has something to do with Maritime Law ? I remember reading once that there was some sort of significance to all caps in that regard legally ?

For living beings, the caps is a thing. All caps=the corporation known by your name which the government owns and controls. Corporations are "authorized" by the government to do business.

In this case no. They were already a corp, but have decided to distance themselves visually from facebook. I find the timing odd, my guess is it might be found on the map.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join