It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

The USA wasn't always under constant internal surveillance. Any endgame to what is going on now should at least address this issue and put some real constraints on agencies. Otherwise, sooner or later, we'll just have more of the same.

Admiral Rogers sounds like a person with good ethics. But there is no guarantee that those who follow him at the NSA will take the high road.

Cheers

Cavv, I'm going to differ on the notion that the populace was not always under constant surveillance - Confession for one, spies for another (east germany 50 percent spied on 50 percent). Those who pay attention can see it all the time .

I am well aware that our friends at the NSA know who I am and what I just bought. So what? There are far far worse things watching and manipulating us.

If one thing has been learned here is that the NSA listens, but little else in regards policing of the populace (JE was free for example, zerObama create ISIS, HRC server to china etc.) It is a broad statement of course. I think of the known and unknown agencies of having created a Mutually Assured Destruction state - so they all play along with the Controller Agenda (consciously or not).

They listen, while DarpaBook, DarpaGram the Goog all manipulate, control, and otherwise alter the reality created for those signed up and for those who don't sign up. Is TDS really a thing without DarpaBook?

Folks are concerned that the NSA will listen to their world and then stitch them up for some crime they didn't commit. The local cops do that, with DarpaBook's help no less. So do nearly all city agencies with fee's, fines and permits.

Never be concerned about who is telling you they are listening but those who don't even officially exist and now those who have written Terms of Service agreements.

Oddly, If the world wants "free energy" or hidden tech they are going to have to accept constant surveillance at some point for a grace period, as folks can and will likely destroy themselves and others using or misusing these tools.

Here's the real rub. The only reason any of this exists at all it that in 3rd Density - our baseline vibrational rate, lying is possible because of the slow manifesting system and limited human sense system. In all other realities this is not a concern because nothing is hidden. We are ENCOURAGED to hide/lie/privatize self so it can be used to our detriment.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Please post a photo of your secret decoder ring.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Mabe POTUS will blurt out "Epstein didn't kill himself".

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

According to some sources, MKOFTEN went beyond the mere research of mind control and incapacitation of enemies, and branched out into the world of black magic, witchcraft, and the occult.

MKOFTEN

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Great post & food for thought!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Along with the post by MBSC, give this short vid a listen. It becomes highly interesting (imo) after about the halfway mark.

Assassins and Occult Secret Societies - ROBERT SEPEHR
His books are also very interesting which have been mentioned/referenced numerous times throughout these threads.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

You know since you popped into the thread some poor analyst over at no such agency has to work overtime redoing the threat Matrix on all the participants in this thread.

Sorry analyst nerd person.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cavv, I'm going to differ on the notion that the populace was not always under constant surveillance - Confession for one, spies for another (east germany 50 percent spied on 50 percent). Those who pay attention can see it all the time .

Cranky, I'll handle this in two pieces.

Good point on confession. But one huge difference -- it was not a centralized government operation. Yes, in the local scale of earlier times, confession-related information could be used to control people. But one aspect of it being local meant that one could always go somewhere else if the control got excessive -- an option not really available to average Americans today.

Informants and spying in East Germany were at bizarrely high levels. Hoover's FBI got up to excessive activity. Yet, American history before 1945 was not characterized by continual state surveillance. They do it now simply because they can. And that is wrong. While I understand there are situations in which internal surveillance by the state is justified, it should be very difficult for them to obtain permission to do so, and there have to be enough controls on the clowns of various agencies so that they can't just evade the regulatory structure.

This all falls into what you call 3d Density -- but it is the reality that I, and everyone I know at this point, have to contend with. And I, absurdly enough, expect more transparency and accountability from the government in DC than I've gotten so far. How others perceive the situation I cannot say.

Your comments on who is listening and how that information is used are well taken. Thank you for your insights.

Cheers
edit on 4-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: n vice t

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Note that there are 5 spaces before 93 and 11 after giving May 11th 1993. The second referendum was held a week later than this on May 18th 1993.

Hi Rel. Regarding the 5 and 11 spaces and the given date May 11th, I wonder, might the date format be dd/mm/ and instead give the date as 5th November? I mention it because I recall in a recent post of yours you mentioned November dates 4th and 6th? I just thought the 5th might figure in there too somehow lol.

First time round the Danes rejected the treaty meaning the European Union could not be started because all countries had to vote yes. Following a "successful" 2nd referendum the European Union was formed. Could this have been an early example of vote fraud?

The EU is a German empire, the Fourth Reich. Sneaked into position inside a Trojan Horse called a 'trading union'. The entire thing is a colossal beast that is built on fraud and deceit and maintained with corruption and lies and abominable crimes. It surely will fall.
An interesting article here .. .

Thr Dark History Of The European Union

Going back to the 311 number i mentioned a couple pages back. Alphanumerically 311 is CAA. A quick search brings up a few things but one caught my eye, Creative Artists Agency, which is linked to A-list stars, and Harvey Weinstein . ..

en.wikipedia.org...

In December 2017 there were reports that the agency was actively involved in coverups relating to abuse and harassment by disgraced Miramax executive Harvey Weinstein.[52] Variety, citing a report in The New York Times, reported that at least eight agents knew about the ongoing harassment yet continued to do business with Weinstein, and even sent actresses to meet with him in situations where they might have been vulnerable to his predations.[52][50] Actress Uma Thurman accused the agency of being connected to Weinstein's predatory behavior.[51]

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well it's about time, I almost lost my patience...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

No need for that.
he was with us all along.
Listening.
Always.
Creep

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just heard NYPD commissioner O'Neill is resigning. Add another one to the list I guess

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Someone on 8kun reminded us overnight that the [ 93 dk] in Q3525 has multiple meanings. We know that Q was dark for 93 days but did you know that:

Wasn't '93' also the number of that airplane that drilled itself into the ground on 9/11? United Airlines 93?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Seriously guys get with the PROGRAM.
I thought we already went through this there's a gigantic algorithm quantum computer suite analyzing Global signal traffic in real time.

There is nowhere to hide

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I'd be interested to see the calculation SWD?

I see the 00:00 but:

+[37209-a271927]... an excel numeric value for a date minus a ???

-[381937821]... a Unix date and time value?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The numerology number 93 resonates with creative expression of concerns and solutions for humanity.

I like that..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think I found something. I am seriously concerned now for our POTUS. Pray for him today as he delivers his rally tonight in Lexington. (I have already made a post about Q references to the name Lexington.)

Here are the basic crumbs and tweets I will refer to. (All bolding mine)

First one:

11.3 --(A date mentioned at the very beginning in Q drop #15, 25, 26, and 34) Here is how #26 read (read all four for further clarity qmap.pub...)

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Second one:

Notice above that Q says 11.3 verifies as 1st marker. What year? 2017? Nope...2018?...Nope...Trying 2019...bingo!

So I went to DJT's first tweet on 11.3 which was last Saturday. Is it the first marker? Here it is:

The Governor of California, @GavinNewsom, has done a terrible job of forest management. I told him from the first day we met that he must “clean” his forest floors regardless of what his bosses, the environmentalists, DEMAND of him. Must also do burns and cut fire stoppers.....
6:11 AM - 3 Nov 2019

Third one:

So, I looked up Drop #611 based on the time of that tweet. Look at this:

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
26 Jan 2018 - 7:20:32 PM

Anonymous
26 Jan 2018 - 7:03:20 PM
I really wanted to be here through the whole thing but I just got word that my father has died and I need to take a step back as I deal with it. He was a good man and wanted nothing more than to watch all of Californias power structure hang for their crimes. If you guys could send some prayers my way it would be greatly appreciated
>>171424

Our deepest condolences, Patriot.
God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
Q

So, we have both a Q drop dated Jan. 26, 2018 (#611) offering condolences to an anon who lost his father who had wanted nothing more than to see CA's power structure to hang for their crimes, and a DJT tweet referencing the CA fires and the mismanagement for years.

If 11.3 is the first marker according to Q drop #26, then DJT's tweet dated Saturday at 6:11 referencing the fires in CA has to be more than coincidental. And...the fact that the Q drop was offering a condolence to someone whose father died wanting more than anything to see California's power structure hang for their crimes, just seems mathematically impossible.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Good catch doobydoll - thanks for pointing it out... yes the spaces in the 93DK kill box could more likely mean Nov 5th!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I hear what you are saying, and not in disagreement with the notions of abuse, violation of trust etc., yet I have never lived here on earth in any other system.

Informants and spying in East Germany were at bizarrely high levels.

This is interesting. They reached (allegedly) the utopia of 50 percent of the population spying on the other 50 percent. Yet it collapsed. Not because of Uncle Ronnie but because the population had had enough and shifted it.

The problem was that same said population had no tools to escape another control trap because of the limited reality they were raised in and were only unified on the idea of escaping the spying system. Once the spy system collapsed, Unity broke and they wandered right back in to something set up in case of collapse.

The reason for the Dark to Light and not simply removal, as we must move up past the layering put in place to effectively entrap again. This is as a collective, which is different then the individual. The individual can vacate the traps at anytime, the collective is a soupy mess requiring Unity to break past Humans As Currency and the systems in place to keep that viable.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Refer to this post that shines some light on the 6994th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join