It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
Epstein was added to notable deaths on qmap.pub

Another meme that should take off is,

"And Ghislaine Maxwell is STILL at large"

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Well Howdy SouthernGift, thanks for the welcome, I'm from Texas!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371
Dask is correct in that we have no way of being certain of whether you are truly who you say that you are.

However, I want to hear what you have to say in the event you are who you say that you are.
I feel no need to 'call you out' though. I have no reason to do that.
For all we know, Dask is a CIA operative trying to steer us away from certain subjects or throw water on things.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guarantee you that there is at least one around here. Lets assume that Q is a legit Military Intel operation. If that is true, then it is also true that these very threads on ATS may be the single best repository of Q related information anywhere on the internet. It would also follow, that if that is the case, then the military would absolutely have at least one trusted agent intertwined with us regular posters here to help guide things and steer the narrative....at the very least just to keep tabs on all of us crazies here.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Dask is correct in that we have no way of being certain of whether you are truly who you say that you are.

However, I want to hear what you have to say in the event you are who you say that you are.
I feel no need to 'call you out' though. I have no reason to do that.
For all we know, Dask is a CIA operative trying to steer us away from certain subjects or throw water on things.

I can't remember the name but he looked up the website, and patches and Clapper. The 6994th.com website has my picture in the rogues gallery! But I ain't tellin"!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Many are risking their lives, sticking their neck out

SG, good comments. The quoted excerpt is something that has caught my interest today.

What none of us need is a re-run of what has gone in the last couple of decades.

I'll fall back in time to the Cold War. A lot of people think because it was "Cold", there were no casualties. And that is wrong, and I am not discussing the wars in Korea or Vietnam. Cold War "tension" itself produced plenty of losses -- from aircrew on surveillance missions who were blown out of the sky to deaths caused by intense training that was necessary to manifest the required level of military readiness. People usually don't consider some kid who died in a military vehicle accident to be a "casualty" -- but I hasten to assure anyone reading this the families that got their kids back in body bags understood very well that they had, as President Lincoln said in so many words, "sacrificed a son upon the altar of freedom".

Why mention this? Because, in terms of the citizen:state political compact, things went downhill in a hurry after the Cold War ended. For me, that meant that very little had been "won" in the Cold War; the only people that "won" were what we today call the Deep State.

Thus, once again today, I stress the need to avoid another rerun. We've already had 25+ years since the Berlin Wall fell, thrown away. American society was deeply damaged by the confrontations with Nazism and communism. Our society needs repairing, and one thing it doesn't need is a a rebirth of a deep state that somehow thinks East German-style control of citizens is acceptable.

/rant (and not directed at you, btw, just venting in general )

Cheers

edit on 4-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm so glad I'm not the only Russian bot around here anymore

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's my opinion that if the doj or MI was so inept as to let him be murdered after a prior attempt, we're screwed, Trump included.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's my opinion that if the doj or MI was so inept as to let him be murdered after a prior attempt, we're screwed, Trump included.

Tileman, yeah. I don't like the implications either way -- Epstein unable to face trial because he is dead, or Epstein will not face trial because he has been given a new identity and existence somewhere.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You've never been alone here, tovarich.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

k

Ha the making off a good Revolution

Inter-dashing off leadership
and few good Warrior
sprinkle with NSA disinfo
now watch the next pale horse ride over the hill
who are we missing yet who riding it

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Epstein was added to notable deaths on qmap.pub

Another meme that should take off is,

"And Ghislaine Maxwell is STILL at large"

Cheers

Anyone dig up Jean-Luc Brunel yet?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I wouldn't say I'm leading so much as gently guiding

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
All this NSA talk ..... Who in their right mind doesn't know they are listening ????? LoL

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

People who are naive and will not even believe we are living in a post privacy post Fourth Amendment era

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
For the sake of Synchronicity...

Saturday Night ..... Talk about Rig For RED

Spaceweather.com

LOW SOLAR ACTIVITY REVEALS RED AURORAS: For the past two nights, geomagnetic activity has been very low. With no sunspots, no solar flares, and no significant streams of solar wind to disturb our planet's magnetic field, the forecast called for no auroras. Yet, auroras appeared anyway--

"and they were crazy red,"

reports Markus Varik of Tromsø, Norway:

"On Saturday night, Abisko got all red. Sunday was our turn," says Varik. "It was great to see these rare red auroras from our own backyard." Where did the red come from? The answer, ironically, may be low solar activity.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Nobody cares about pecadillos, they care about National Security.

And the IRS would never be used for targeted enforcement of the sitting President's enemies.

And yet Obama did just that with the Tea Party members.

Do you really think Obama was beyond using the data collected by the NSA to acheive his political goals against an individual?
edit on 4-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So I've heard he's back ....

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join