It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
Youre mean and no fun at all

Sometimes you are not fun either.

ETA: But, are we to take everyone who puts NSA in their user name as a legit NSA source?

Look at my avatar
Am I trying to say that I'm a Alien LOL
or I just feel that way

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

LOL, this is fun! You can make your own opening crawls. They will even send you the animated version with music but I didn't feel like giving them my email adress.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So this just happened. President Trumps Twitter - someone talking about covfefe and he replied with this!

twitter.com...

Great! But how do you know it was a “mistweet?” May be something with deep meaning!
edit on 4-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'd say that is the definition of "being caught between a rock and a hard place", especially if you're not actually the architect/designer?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

Which is why I don't see a bureaucratic victory of one spy outfit over another as necessarily being a win for the American people. The USA wasn't always under constant internal surveillance. Any endgame to what is going on now should at least address this issue and put some real constraints on agencies. Otherwise, sooner or later, we'll just have more of the same.

Admiral Rogers sounds like a person with good ethics. But there is no guarantee that those who follow him at the NSA will take the high road.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

a reply to: exNSA20371

I have also seen a lot of things...

What does typing that prove?

Lots of lurkers hanging on actions. For like 2 years now. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Who cares who you were, even if you were.

You know, I usually scroll past your posts because you're mostly a troll but I think here you have a good point.

If this "ex NSA" dude is legit, you've seen my post warning him about doxxing himself and his response was "the NSA already knows who I am" or some such, if that's true what we have is basically an NSA stooge openly posting on these threads, and openly admitting that the NSA already knows who all of us are. That they're monitoring all of our internet usage.

To me, to be so glib aout it, that's fuc#ed, really really fuc#ed, to be so casual and matter of fact about massive government spying on its citizens.

I've done nothing wrong but this government is monitoring what I'm doing, and this guy thinks it's funny.

I'm not okay with that. And for him to have gone along with it is not okay, he's obviously been deep state since what, the 1960s?

I assure you I am not a "stooge" nor Deep State. I am who I say I am...a 73 year old veteran with 50 year old memories. I wrote about veterans and how civilians react. BUT you mention the NSA and the blood pressure goes up. From my understanding the big computers scan traffic for key words. Lots of traffic, fast computers. Key words trigger a human to check, whether it's text or voice. Nobody cares about pecadillos, they care about National Security. When they edited my reply 10 years ago, it was minor, they could've sent the Feds to arrest me, legally, but they let it slide because it was an antique codeword.

Don't blame me, I was in USAF Security Service. I spied on foreign air forces and VC/NVA. The reason I'm here is simple:
Me in NSA
Q like NSA
Me like Q

Don't let your paranoia run wild.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, I've seen some history as well. "Cheering up" is all well and good, but, again, is no substitute for a vision of a better future and solid plans that get us to that future and "what will be".

It is easy to confuse what is going on -right now- with a real objective. But what is happening short term is tactics. What is needed to effect significant change is strategy, and bluntly put, the national strategic vision has not been sound for a long time.

What I don't want to happen is a short term displacement of the DS only to have them come back within 10 years, intent on enacting vengeance upon those who questioned their prior dominance.

Cheers

The Deep State War is political, military and economic. The Deep State will probably collapse the economy when they get desperate. It looks to me like POTUS has eyes on the FED. They are ripe for busting under RICO. Seize all assets. Treasury issues pieces of paper, just like the FED did...only they'll be OUR pieces of paper!

The Fed is a private corporation. When they fold, the paper will be worth what it is worth, to the holders of said paper.

This has nothing to do with the Constitutional Treasury. They will have to eat their own losses.
edit on 4-11-2019 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Exactly. We are woefully outgunned and really our only hope is that the NSA actually are the good guys in this one, and they actually are on our side.

So, the other day I did actually ask my buddy if he thought that Q was an officially NSA operation and he thought about it for a second, shrugged and said: "Absolutely could be. We run a lot of disinformation. Usually not in the United States though."

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Wowza, Synchronicity brought you here today....Amazing and Welcome !

Your insights are Fascinating exNSA, any thoughts on Assange and Snowden ?

If I understand correctly, your theory is that POTUS had No idea prior to being briefed by Gen.Flynn what was going down ? If that's true, POTUS is a quick study !

Will the ' Fireside Chat ' POTUS is pondering aloud be " Check Mate " ? The fake news was blabbing about it today, lol, not sure how MSM could possibly justify not broadcasting this event if he does it.

Well, this weekend sure didn't disappoint, boy oh boy ..... Sweet Dreams All....

oh, guess what animal pic is for Nov. in the freaky 39th (93) calendar, a Tiger, imagine that !

Well, Howdy!

Assange is getting screwed. Snowden was a CIA asset and Deep State patsy who was infiltrated into NSA for a smear job.

It was Adm Rogers who briefed the POTUS on the plot. Flynn was set-up illegally....and the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon!

I assume that the vessel with the pestle, has the brew that is true?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have also seen a lot of things...

What does typing that prove?

Lots of lurkers hanging on actions. For like 2 years now. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Who cares who you were, even if you were.

"Who cares who you were, even if you were". I agree...if I had just signed in as a combat veteran of Vietnam, it would've been "thank you for your service", blah, blah, blah. BUT, say you were in the NSA and pulses beat faster. It was a fricken job that was as exciting as you couldn't imagine.
Just like some people think that the Federal Reserve is part of the government, there are people who think the NSA is like the CIA, a government civilian organization and it's not, it's a military organization. The 3 squadrons I served in were the 6947th, 6994th and 6949th. ALL squadron numbers in the USAF Security Service started with "69"!!...and I was a cunning linguist!! (old inside joke)

Shto eta?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Nobody cares about pecadillos

... until one is requested to take a polygraph examination. All kinds of crap go on in that subsystem, and no agency in the federal government has shown the slightest inclination to curb the abuses.

In general, I think the quoted statement is very blue-skies. Any "pecadillo" information is a resource with which to control others ... and control is one of the basic tools of spycraft. Big difference in the glory of being an "intelligence officer" and the reality of being an agent controlled by intelligence officers.

My comments are not meant to be hostile, but I am skeptical of too much optimism about any organization whose primary mission is surveillance. Listen in on Soviet communications? Understand and am on board. Systematically conduct surveillance on American citizens? No-Go. Too much has been allowed to go on for too long.

Cheers
edit on 4-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: /

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I think some here have absolutely ZERO clue as to how the NSA operates day to day, what their security protocols are, how their members are allowed to behave in public, and what is and isnt fair game to them. A lot of people around here speaking from a very misinformed position, who think they actually know whats up. Its amusing.

There could very well be an active NSA agent among the regular posters here, actively running a mission right now, and you would have absolutely NO IDEA. That cute girl you are talking to on Facebook who popped up out of the blue could very well be an NSA agent on a training mission. That job offer you got in your email, that looked like it was officially from LinkedIn? Yeah, you're machine might have just got owned. Hell, I could be typing this from my desk at Ft. Meade right now. Maybe one day I will tell a few stories in here about my friend who is currently a Major at the NSA, and the nasty practical jokes he has played on me, via some of their tools.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone but its the truth. Some people here think they play by some kind or rules, or they know the protocols that today's NSA follows, when the truth is - there are no protocols. There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

Pokey, here's the thing. In my day the NSA was military intelligence only. The politicizing and weaponizing happened later.
I'm puzzled by what the Puzzle Palace has become. As it stands, I'll start with the Central Security Service, which is the military intelligence part, then US Cyber Command then the NSA. That's the civilian eavesdropping bunch.

I seem to have opened up a can of worms. Some people think I'm a bad guy, and some people think I'm a good guy. I'm just a guy who seems to have caused consternation among some.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

For the record I fully think you are a good guy, and I can tell that you are 100% authentic. Forget the rest of the noise, it matters not.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Wowza, Synchronicity brought you here today....Amazing and Welcome !

Your insights are Fascinating exNSA, any thoughts on Assange and Snowden ?

If I understand correctly, your theory is that POTUS had No idea prior to being briefed by Gen.Flynn what was going down ? If that's true, POTUS is a quick study !

Will the ' Fireside Chat ' POTUS is pondering aloud be " Check Mate " ? The fake news was blabbing about it today, lol, not sure how MSM could possibly justify not broadcasting this event if he does it.

Well, this weekend sure didn't disappoint, boy oh boy ..... Sweet Dreams All....

oh, guess what animal pic is for Nov. in the freaky 39th (93) calendar, a Tiger, imagine that !

Well, Howdy!

Assange is getting screwed. Snowden was a CIA asset and Deep State patsy who was infiltrated into NSA for a smear job.

It was Adm Rogers who briefed the POTUS on the plot. Flynn was set-up illegally....and the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon!

I assume that the vessel with the pestle, has the brew that is true?

The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

For the record I fully think you are a good guy, and I can tell that you are 100% authentic. Forget the rest of the noise, it matters not.

Thank you, sir! I appreciate that!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
wow this thread is lit 🔥 here’s my gasoline

☕️ welcome to the new exNSA member, may I use you as a reference on my application? (😉🥂)

interesting responses to you.... I must admit I enjoy the goings on within the thread as much as I do following the going’s on in the world.

Stories. It’s all just little stories merging into the big story. Roles. Not meaning this is a LARP, per say, but there’s actually a great deal of difficulty in stripping away all of your “role” anywhere, anon, or not, and just being real and raw. To get to that point and shed your identity and ego is actually dangerous. Our roles keep us sane, to a point.

Epstein memes have taken over my social media....(and my camera roll, sharing is caring!)

I missed the thread this weekend, but, hey-

‘Tis’ the season- Christmas 🎄 lights don’t hang themselves ya know- (and neither did Epstein)

Welcome back Q(or no? I can’t actually tell if they’re back, I sense some uncertainty and differing opinions?)

11.3 came and went and any intent of harm dissipated into that other timeline (you know, the one where ‘she’ won)

Circa 2011 I gave up on any semblance of “I can hide anything, from anybody” and this ATS forum is the only place I even have a little bit of an ability to try or whatever. I talk to the agents directly and have for years. I’m just that kinda personality...My friends love my daily “suggested for you” newsfeed interpretations, connecting the pattern of how they appeared for me. That alone has awoken many to the complexity of the spying. Sometimes they sting though, like for example after my miscarriage I started losing some hair in the shower and though I never even told anyone or mentioned it out loud, these ads for devices that stimulate hair growth started showing up for me. Let that sink in. I know that there are things out there trying their very best to control me down to my thoughts, emotions, and actions. I know that posting this is their feedback. I know that sharing the deep complexity behind it frightens them because very few have the perceptive abilities to pick it apart so deeply.

Amazing to me as I’ve become existentially adjusted to it by now. I always know I’m being watched. It was never a new or surprising feeling for me, though, which is another story itself....But that’s why I can forgive.... “they know not what they do” - they’re just mimicking the natural order of the universe. We have always been watched. “Angels look on with wonder” and all that. When the day approaches that my way of being is condemned by the government, will be the end for people like me first. And I know that. I’ve always known that. It’s be bold or be quiet, and it’s always been too late for me to be quiet. So I choose bold, everyday.

What bothers me most is regular joes watching and interpreting without a stable sense of understanding and letting negative emotions produce impulsive decisions. That’s why I “preach” caution. The first time one reads some of the more “dark” assertions about reality, well, what do you even say.... darkest before dawn, but many aren’t patient enough to see the sunrise.

Why I’m not for dismantling any of this without a plan, as some mentioned earlier. Deep state/Illuminati/cults are an organized kind of vile, but the impulsive, regular old Joe who’s happened upon his first bout of psychosis, chaotic experience of terror or destruction is what should remain in the forefront of some minds. Some paths to understanding the nature of this beast we call “the control system” leaves a person feeling cornered, and well, you know how any human can react to that, right?

So many are awakening but many are also reacting. I did most of my reacting years ago and suffered consequences for it, but I came out stronger and better integrated, and even dissociated myself “back to sleep” long enough to start a family and just exist in the system.... then 2016 shook me awake again, like.... ok your rest is over. All across the internet I see past versions of myself, newly discovering horror. I think we all know this in our subconscious and that’s what makes us a little edgy about being monitored here. We know what they’re monitoring for.

Scenic route. Remember to observe before reacting. A few more minutes and something may work itself out without intervention that felt necessary only a moment prior. I haven’t even mastered it. Lol. Preaching to myself here.

Order out of chaos.... chaos is chaos no matter who induces the state. Unintentionally inducing it gives the same result as an intentional plan to do so.

Regardless of what the actual intentions are for Q anon, there’s zero doubt in my mind (and never really has been) that the movement itself and the internet chatter is being studied by psychologists, and sociologists, on top of the real time monitoring... they will probably study the evolution of understanding and behavior involved....

I mean, if I’m following the thread and participating in it as an experiment with reality for myself, and I’m just a woman with no formal education but a keen interest, I would be disappointed to see that no one professional was using this as a tool.

There’s some deeper things I could speculate about but I’ll save them for another post. Many are risking their lives, sticking their neck out, and experiencing fundamental changes to the way they see the world and operate within it, but are we being influenced to do this or is it natural? I’m still picking that apart, too. Project Aquarius?!? Global consciousness project? There’s some shady info about some projects and we just can’t ever really know. Whether you believe in God or not, it seems to come down to Faith, we’ve gotta develop it and put it into something, or we tend to go mad.... just my observations.

It’s like the shedding of viruses within me that have been artificially placed there by whatever unnatural means over the course of my 33 years on this ride. As you begin to shed the viruses you’ve caught, your immune system reacts. Like with any sickness, you have to learn how to best take care of yourself and promote healing. But be careful of the snake oil out there, too.

Happy Monday friends! It feels good to air out random thoughts.... meaning it takes the feeling of having them stolen away.... when you just throw them into a crowd, free for the taking!

🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just some musings of 11.3.
……

It's curious that Brexit was supposed to happen on 31st October .. .. 31/10 .. .. that 311 again.

Even more curious is that Brexit has been extended to 31st January next year .. .. 31/01 .. .. 311 again.

Next year will be 2020. 20/20 represents clear vision, perfect eyesight.

Hindsight is also 20 20.

2020 is the year the masses have their illusion-tinted specs/cataracts fall away, and with their new-found 20/20 vision and clear hindsight 20 20, they will finally see the Truth. Everything. Past and present.

Nice esoteric interpretation.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Good morning, Lance, all.

Hey man, I feel ya there for sure. As I told ExNSA yesterday, five years ago I would have never guessed the NSA would be the group that took down the cabal. No love lost.

But hey, we knew this from the begining of this Q thing, didn't we? I guess I can't speak for you or anyone else, but as soon as I determined this thing was likely legit I realized it's a Spy vs Spy game. NSA vs CIA. And if I have to choose a side to fight with its gonna be the NSA every time. At least the NSA is staffed by our volunteer military (Patriots) instead of technocrats with the CIA. All the NSA ever needed was some good guys in charge. The rest will fall in line.

As far as the spying goes, I don't like it, but I don't know if it's possible to put that genie back in its bottle. I think the way it goes anyways is that they collect ALL data. They spy on everyone. I don't think that means there are operators pouring over your internet activity, but it absolutely means it's all there in case they ever do decide to check you out. I think it's a hard truth we are going to have to just accept moving forward, much as it doesn't sit well with me.

Are there NSA operators following this thread and therefore the posters here are known? Most likely, but again, this was known from the begining.

Know what they'll discover about me? That I've been a disgruntled citizen for a long time. Lol. They're fixing that though.

ETA: One other thing that they'll discover about me that I'm somewhat proud of... By God, I had it right. Nobody can take that from me either. I've been calling this stuff out to anyone who would listen for years now. And when the truth is finally known it's gonna hard to keep the ego in check. I want to tell certain people, "hey a-hole, remember all those times you rolled your eyes at my "crazy ramblings?" Well, you can suck it!" Lol

Back in the day we considered the CIA a bunch of secret society college boys playing games with peoples lives.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well seems not much has changed in that department.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Epstein was added to notable deaths on qmap.pub

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join