It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

BTW - Scrub following sentence - they're back now! "I've just noticed that Q3571 to Q3574 have been removed from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... (but not from qmap.pub...)."

Those posts are present for me on qntmpkts.

ETA: just saw your correction.

This is an aside...but I don't think I've seen anyone remark on the interpretation of that website name. I interpret it as quantum packets. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

So vids are out there in the wild.

Cranky, if that's the case, it is hard to imagine that some of these predators will not end up facing vigilante justice. Cries of "deep fake" will only go so far.

Cheers

Which is why I am guessing they better slow walk this stuff at the DOJ. We need to remain calm and focus on the facts that matter. Such as who was doing what to whom and who had the goods to blackmail people?

If we get too much information and overreact, the Progs win. They need to push a bit of anarchy on us to make us go wild. Then, they can move in and take over lawfully in their eyes since they will likely be dropping like water from a cloud, splat, if they don't take over everything.

Going after pedo's is apparently closing in on a lot of them now that are either an elected official or within the inner circle. Cabal members should be trembling but not taking it lying down if they do have any way to react thus the crazy SNL shark skit like effort by the liar to the US public.

I pray the KAG patriots that are in the military who believe in freedom for all and the COTUS have our back. Having lots of friends that served, I feel like they actually do have it right. They will not follow unlawful orders.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: exNSA20371

I have also seen a lot of things...

What does typing that prove?

Lots of lurkers hanging on actions. For like 2 years now. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Who cares who you were, even if you were.

[snipped]

If this "ex NSA" dude is legit, you've seen my post warning him about doxxing himself and his response was "the NSA already knows who I am" or some such, if that's true what we have is basically an NSA stooge openly posting on these threads, and openly admitting that the NSA already knows who all of us are. That they're monitoring all of our internet usage.

To me, to be so glib aout it, that's #ed, really really #ed, to be so casual and matter of fact about massive government spying on its citizens.

I've done nothing wrong but this government is monitoring what I'm doing, and this guy thinks it's funny.

I'm not okay with that. And for him to have gone along with it is not okay, he's obviously been deep state since what, the 1960s?
edit on Mon Nov 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: also Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

Ya got that right!!

Epstein Didnt Kill Himself LIVE on Fox Watters world. 😂😂😂
Didn't see that one coming!

twitter.com...

OR www.bitchute.com...

The sudden and vast appearance of the Epstein didn't kill himself, and the emotional lady vs cat interpretation of vague message memes, seems very connected, to me. Can't quite put my finger on it though.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Lance, that is part of what my own comments about "vision" were getting at.

Part of our vision should be getting back to a citizen:state compact in which the citizen is not a set of data elements to be harvested at will by government or corporate operators. There is something to be said for the idea of privacy once again being taken seriously.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Someone on 8kun reminded us overnight that the [ 93 dk] in Q3525 has multiple meanings. We know that Q was dark for 93 days but did you know that:

In 1993 a 2nd referendum was held in Denmark on the Maastricht treaty to create the European Union?

First time round the Danes rejected the treaty meaning the European Union could not be started because all countries had to vote yes. Following a "successful" 2nd referendum the European Union was formed. Could this have been an early example of vote fraud?

Here is Q3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

Note that there are 5 spaces before 93 and 11 after giving May 11th 1993. The second referendum was held a week later than this on May 18th 1993.

A Hungarian academic, Istvan Deak, Stanfor University, whose birthday is May 11th, wrote a book called "Europe on Trial" about collaboration and aftermath of WWII.

Following up on the mention of CORN in the Q post, I searched for "Corn European Union" and found this www.agriculture-strategies.eu article, which states:

While the Sino-Ukrainian agreements have multiplied since the beginning of the 2010s, it is indeed the European Union which imposes itself as the first importer of Ukrainian cereals.

Ukraine has been experiencing strong growth in grain production and exports for a decade. While the Sino-Ukrainian agreements have multiplied since the beginning of the 2010s, it is indeed the European Union which imposes itself as the first importer of Ukrainian cereals.

China and Ukraine have been stepping up diplomatic meetings and partnership agreements since 20111. Ukraine is indeed a strategic issue on the new Chinese silk roads: it is “the first European country” on these new roads . The signing of a “Sino-Ukrainian Strategic Partnership Development Plan (2014-2018)” has, in particular, led to significant investment in infrastructure for trade between Ukraine and China. On the grain issue, China signed a loan for grain agreement with Ukraine in 2012. This agreement, which runs for 15 years, provides for a Chinese investment of US $ 1.5 billion, in exchange of which Ukraine has pledged to deliver 5 million tonnes of grain each year

So, in summary:
1) Is Q indicating that the European Union was created based on a rigged 2nd Denmark referendum?
2) Ukraine is a critical junction point for China's Silk Road2 into Europe! Does this tie together the US congress members linked with China to those linked with Ukraine? Are they all part of one big plan for China to undermine or prepre for War with the EU... in the same way as we have learnt they have been doing with the US?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Lance, that is part of what my own comments about "vision" were getting at.

Part of our vision should be getting back to a citizen:state compact in which the citizen is not a set of data elements to be harvested at will by government or corporate operators. There is something to be said for the idea of privacy once again being taken seriously.

Cheers

Thanks Cav. I've been a lawyer -cough- years. I truly believe the U.S. Constitution is the greatest foundational document ever implmented (minus a few Amendments, LOL).

It bothers me that there's such evil in the world, that they would actively fight against fellow humans having basic human rights, and be so matter of fact about it. That people on ex NSA's side of the fight have slaughtered millions of people without blinking an eye, I guees is what sparked my post.

I don't find it's cute or clever that he's showed up, trolling and bragging about what he's done or who he's worked for. Basically he's saying entire units of our military, for decades, have been spying on us.

I've calmed down now.
edit on 4-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

One possible alternative for qntmpkts =

Q Network Map Knowledge Transfer System

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Good morning, Lance, all.

Hey man, I feel ya there for sure. As I told ExNSA yesterday, five years ago I would have never guessed the NSA would be the group that took down the cabal. No love lost.

But hey, we knew this from the begining of this Q thing, didn't we? I guess I can't speak for you or anyone else, but as soon as I determined this thing was likely legit I realized it's a Spy vs Spy game. NSA vs CIA. And if I have to choose a side to fight with its gonna be the NSA every time. At least the NSA is staffed by our volunteer military (Patriots) instead of technocrats with the CIA. All the NSA ever needed was some good guys in charge. The rest will fall in line.

As far as the spying goes, I don't like it, but I don't know if it's possible to put that genie back in its bottle. I think the way it goes anyways is that they collect ALL data. They spy on everyone. I don't think that means there are operators pouring over your internet activity, but it absolutely means it's all there in case they ever do decide to check you out. I think it's a hard truth we are going to have to just accept moving forward, much as it doesn't sit well with me.

Are there NSA operators following this thread and therefore the posters here are known? Most likely, but again, this was known from the begining.

Know what they'll discover about me? That I've been a disgruntled citizen for a long time. Lol. They're fixing that though.

ETA: One other thing that they'll discover about me that I'm somewhat proud of... By God, I had it right. Nobody can take that from me either. I've been calling this stuff out to anyone who would listen for years now. And when the truth is finally known it's gonna hard to keep the ego in check. I want to tell certain people, "hey a-hole, remember all those times you rolled your eyes at my "crazy ramblings?" Well, you can suck it!" Lol
edit on 4-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could this have been an early example of vote fraud?

Perhaps Q was telling us the EU was a fraudulent enterprise from the beginning. Since 1993, it has certainly had a greasier feel to it than the predecessor organizations.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Good morning, Lance, all.

I think the way it goes anyways is that they collect ALL data. They spy on everyone.

Doesn't make it right or legal.

What it does mean is that when anyone runs for office in the US, if you're not "one of them", they have potential blackmail materials on every US citizen. Pron usage, my posts on Reddit (LOL), etc. can be used to convince someone either to drop out of a race, or vote a certain way. I'm almost 100% convinced it's going on now.

Relying on their loyalty as "US military" is misplaced. Everyone will always act first in their own, and their family's, self interest. "Sir, we shouldn't be doing this", "Okay soldier. By the way didn't you visit *this* or *that* web site the other day? Wouldn't want your little wife to find out, would you?"

Message received, re: it's spy v. spy, and many battles must be waged internally.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger

That does seem to imply creation of a new board /greatawakening/ on 8kun.

If /patriotsfight/ has not been requested to be migrated then maybe /greatawakening/ will be the new version of that, wherein the placeholders will be filled with evidences?

Speaking of synchronicity...as I was reading this, whilst listening to a Kryon channeling thingy...he actually says "great awakening" as I'm reading the words. It was a whoah moment for me.
edit on 4-11-2019 by Enderdog because: My recalcitrant auto-correct...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm sure you're right about the blackmail.

I think it's even worse than that. I think people will eventually discover that Obama had already turned The Hammer on average citizens. I know because I think I'm one of them. I think they already have some sort of system set up that places citizens into categories based on their level of dissent. If you fall into the "bad apple" category you get targeted for audits, you have to deal with untimely payments/non-payment of GI Bill benefits, etc.

It isn't any fun when the Gov decides you're no good. They can make life very hard on you and most people wouldn't even know it was happening. Comes across as bad luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nice!

Hey, uh, why is one vertical post (holding up the upper deck) dark and the opposite one light?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Now how this for a LARP

Epstein Suicide: Feds Just Subpoenaed 20 Prison Staff Members

thelapost.com... Npr4sPYPT-qms

I find it hilarious, that so many normies now know the definition of LARP. This provides an essential basis for understanding that we are all being manipulated, coordinated through a media show/ narrative. They outed themselves...irony abounds...
edit on 4-11-2019 by Enderdog because: Not really sure...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24739075]Endsorry cracked up.
edit on 4-11-2019 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Actually I am the one in charge of writing the design documentation and what not.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: exNSA20371
A lot of people aren't just sticking their necks out, they're risking their lives for a better future.

Both things mean the same.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were not who you say you have been.

Dayam... that's cynical, even for you, Daskakik. Are you ok?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Interesting POTUS tweet this morning:

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Mitch Roschelle

Great! But how do you know it was a “mistweet?” May be something with deep meaning!

Donald J. Trump added,

Mitch RoschelleVerified account @Mitch_Roschelle
#Covfefe twitter.com...

6:38 AM - 4 Nov 2019

The original tweet simply headlines an article on COVFEFE winning it's 6th out of 8 races with "#COVFEFE".

1) Tweet time gives
a) EST = Q638 "Stronger together" + KKK pic of Sen. Byrd kissing HRC,

b) ZULU = Q1138 :

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 832f44 No.1008955 📁
Apr 12 2018 00:57:23 (EST)
www.reuters.com...📁
Study carefully.
Facebook.
IG (think Ray.Chandler).
Twitter.
Etc…..
HONEYPOTS.
Q

Timestamp encodes both Nov 3rd and 5th!

c) EST+1200 = Q1838 ACTION COMMAND:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.135 📁
Aug 10 2018 13:43:53 (EST)
Code: AB-aKd&Egh281Q
282-18-2983821-28172391u721
DISTRESS.
CHECK-IN 00:00+[37209-a271927]-[381937821]
ROUTE T

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 4th!

d) ZULU+1200 = Q2338 Pic of Jeff Sessions with hand raised for oath - filename = PAIN.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
GBM = 22
Q22:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Timestamp encodes both Nov 3rd and 5th!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think some here have absolutely ZERO clue as to how the NSA operates day to day, what their security protocols are, how their members are allowed to behave in public, and what is and isnt fair game to them. A lot of people around here speaking from a very misinformed position, who think they actually know whats up. Its amusing.

There could very well be an active NSA agent among the regular posters here, actively running a mission right now, and you would have absolutely NO IDEA. That cute girl you are talking to on Facebook who popped up out of the blue could very well be an NSA agent on a training mission. That job offer you got in your email, that looked like it was officially from LinkedIn? Yeah, you're machine might have just got owned. Hell, I could be typing this from my desk at Ft. Meade right now. Maybe one day I will tell a few stories in here about my friend who is currently a Major at the NSA, and the nasty practical jokes he has played on me, via some of their tools.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone but its the truth. Some people here think they play by some kind or rules, or they know the protocols that today's NSA follows, when the truth is - there are no protocols. There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join