It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Youre mean and no fun at all

Sometimes you are not fun either.

ETA: But, are we to take everyone who puts NSA in their user name as a legit NSA source?

edit on 4-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: exNSA20371

Why don't you drop what you "saw" during your tenure? Instead of playing along with this LARP?

Well, I assure you this isn't a LARP...What I "saw" during my tenure?...hmm...like seeing the enemy die? I saw a lot of things.
Me in NSA
Q like NSA
Me like Q
Ask, and I'll share....unless it's classified!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wowza, Synchronicity brought you here today....Amazing and Welcome !

Your insights are Fascinating exNSA, any thoughts on Assange and Snowden ?

If I understand correctly, your theory is that POTUS had No idea prior to being briefed by Gen.Flynn what was going down ? If that's true, POTUS is a quick study !

Will the ' Fireside Chat ' POTUS is pondering aloud be " Check Mate " ? The fake news was blabbing about it today, lol, not sure how MSM could possibly justify not broadcasting this event if he does it.

Well, this weekend sure didn't disappoint, boy oh boy ..... Sweet Dreams All....

oh, guess what animal pic is for Nov. in the freaky 39th (93) calendar, a Tiger, imagine that !

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I have also seen a lot of things...

What does typing that prove?

Lots of lurkers hanging on actions. For like 2 years now. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Who cares who you were, even if you were.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Wowza, Synchronicity brought you here today....Amazing and Welcome !

Your insights are Fascinating exNSA, any thoughts on Assange and Snowden ?

If I understand correctly, your theory is that POTUS had No idea prior to being briefed by Gen.Flynn what was going down ? If that's true, POTUS is a quick study !

Will the ' Fireside Chat ' POTUS is pondering aloud be " Check Mate " ? The fake news was blabbing about it today, lol, not sure how MSM could possibly justify not broadcasting this event if he does it.

Well, this weekend sure didn't disappoint, boy oh boy ..... Sweet Dreams All....

oh, guess what animal pic is for Nov. in the freaky 39th (93) calendar, a Tiger, imagine that !

Well, Howdy!

Assange is getting screwed. Snowden was a CIA asset and Deep State patsy who was infiltrated into NSA for a smear job.

It was Adm Rogers who briefed the POTUS on the plot. Flynn was set-up illegally....and the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I have also seen a lot of things...

What does typing that prove?

Lots of lurkers hanging on actions. For like 2 years now. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Who cares who you were, even if you were.

"Who cares who you were, even if you were". I agree...if I had just signed in as a combat veteran of Vietnam, it would've been "thank you for your service", blah, blah, blah. BUT, say you were in the NSA and pulses beat faster. It was a fricken job that was as exciting as you couldn't imagine.
Just like some people think that the Federal Reserve is part of the government, there are people who think the NSA is like the CIA, a government civilian organization and it's not, it's a military organization. The 3 squadrons I served in were the 6947th, 6994th and 6949th. ALL squadron numbers in the USAF Security Service started with "69"!!...and I was a cunning linguist!! (old inside joke)
edit on 4-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Doesn't change the fact that you said you left the NSA in the early 70's and you are just now checking in with us.

By the way, not everyone would "thank you for your service". There were some hippies.

69? Not my favorite but it is nice. USAF isn't really NSA. Can you enlighten us?

Either way you have not brought anything but a little cheer-leading to the cause. Did I set the bar too high?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

P unk's not dead!
edit on 4-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The Deep State War is political, military and economic.

Yes. What we call the DS is multifaceted. It won't be defeated just because Trump wins in 2020. It won't be defeated if every swinging Richard in The Company is reclassified as a mop driver. It won't be defeated with any single economic measure.

This is why I am stressing strategy, because strategy wins wars.

And strategy is informed by vision. The vision has to be a destination in which the Republic can again normally function, but with additional safeguards to prevent the 50-year slide into almost complete corruption that has so undermined the USA.

"Trust the Plan" is something we hear a lot. But The Plan needs to have a way forward beyond discomfiting one intel agency to the benefit of another. Maybe NSA is a big ally of the American people at this point -- but without the vision of where we want to go, within a few years the NSA may become DS++. All of the testosterone games at the top level of DC bureaucracy will continue once Trump is out of office.

And like I said, I don't want see a return of the DS with them sporting a "we were stabbed in the back by the people" mentality. The change has got to be for the good and be profound. Anything less means deep trouble for average Americans.

Cheers
edit on 4-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It wan't amusing. Maybe to those buying your shtick.

I noticed you couldn't be bothered to enlighten us. Thanks anyway, I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The Deep State War is political, military and economic.

Yes. What we call the DS is multifaceted. It won't be defeated just because Trump wins in 2020. It won't be defeated if every swinging Richard in The Company is reclassified as a mop driver. It won't be defeated with any single economic measure.

This is why I am stressing strategy, because strategy wins wars.

And strategy is informed by vision. The vision has to be a destination in which the Republic can again normally function, but with additional safeguards to prevent the 50-year slide into almost complete corruption that has so undermined the USA.

"Trust the Plan" is something we hear a lot. But The Plan needs to have a way forward beyond discomfiting one intel agency to the benefit of another. Maybe NSA is a big ally of the American people at this point -- but without the vision of where we want to go, within a few years the NSA may become DS++. All of the testosterone games at the top level of DC bureaucracy will continue once Trump is out of office.

And like I said, I don't want see a return of the DS with them sporting a "we were stabbed in the back by the people" mentality. The change has got to be for the good and be profound. Anything less means deep trouble for average Americans.

Cheers

The future is troubling. In my small town, the people are friendly and polite but I sense a subliminal stress. The world is
experiencing civil unrest and riots in multiple cities on multiple continents. These are monumental times we are living in, the future is coming, are we ready? Buckle up, it's going to be a very bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It wan't amusing. Maybe to those buying your shtick.

I noticed you couldn't be bothered to enlighten us. Thanks anyway, I guess.

As quickly as you researched the unit 6994th.com, I thought you would have researched the NSA. But, anyway, once upon a time, during the Korean War, in 1952, Give 'em hell Harry formed the NSA. It consisted of the military-intelligence gathering organizations of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines. The Army Security Agency, Naval Security Group, Air Force Security Service and a Marine one that was attached to the Navy. (the rumor is that there were failures in the Korean War because of lack of coordination among the services so Truman put an end to inter-service rivalries, built a great big sandbox and told everybody to get in and play nice) the end. wiki has a good page on USAF Security Service.

When I got out in '72, there wasn't a social media to share with. I told family, friends and workers about some things, but no big deal. Then the NSA got bad press. We spied on the enemy, potential enemies, friendlies (we used to monitor the French atomic tests in French polynesia) Basically we spied on country's armies, navies and air forces, all communications, all the time. To accomplish this the NSA has hundreds of listening posts around the world, in the air, on the ocean and on land. The raw intelligence collected by these listening posts is refined and sent to DIRNSA the ultimate filter center.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
McDonald's chief executive out over relationship with employee

Better be careful who you share your Happy Meal retro toys with...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hate to break up a good catfight, but I have a question for fellow members who've participated in these threads. I have a rotten memory and I'm hoping you can get me sorted out.

Seems to me I read somewhere along the line that our spec operators use occult practices or the black arts in their missions. Same for the alphabets. Does anyone else remember reading this?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hate to break up a good catfight, but I have a question for fellow members who've participated in these threads. I have a rotten memory and I'm hoping you can get me sorted out.

Seems to me I read somewhere along the line that our spec operators use occult practices or the black arts in their missions. Same for the alphabets. Does anyone else remember reading this?

Thanks in advance.

Creep Thumper, I've read -claims- of such. Use of remote viewing and that kind of thing.

A tidbit from history. In the winter of 1939-1940, one of the higher ranking French generals had a girlfriend who "dowsed" maps with a pendulum.

She correctly predicted the area in which the Germans would make their main attack in 1940. But because everyone in the Allied military structure was so sure the Ardennes were "impassible", her prediction was laughed off.

Not military, but I've also heard the police detectives use psychics more often than one might imagine. For the authorities, it is all bull-ish until they have a use for it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Thanks in advance.

Creep Thumper, I've read -claims- of such. Use of remote viewing and that kind of thing.

A tidbit from history. In the winter of 1939-1940, one of the higher ranking French generals had a girlfriend who "dowsed" maps with a pendulum.

She correctly predicted the area in which the Germans would make their main attack in 1940. But because everyone in the Allied military structure was so sure the Ardennes were "impassible", her prediction was laughed off.

Not military, but I've also heard the police detectives use psychics more often than one might imagine. For the authorities, it is all bull-ish until they have a use for it.

Cheers

I've seen several documentaries on police psychics that are regularly used when the detectives give up. Remarkable accuracy! One detective who was asked why they used psychics responded, "because they work".

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

For starters:

EMN

pianopraze, also this post

edit on 4-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just some musings of 11.3.
……

It's curious that Brexit was supposed to happen on 31st October .. .. 31/10 .. .. that 311 again.

Even more curious is that Brexit has been extended to 31st January next year .. .. 31/01 .. .. 311 again.

Next year will be 2020. 20/20 represents clear vision, perfect eyesight.

Hindsight is also 20 20.

2020 is the year the masses have their illusion-tinted specs/cataracts fall away, and with their new-found 20/20 vision and clear hindsight 20 20, they will finally see the Truth. Everything. Past and present.

edit on 4-11-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What has Mike Pompeo got to swagger for and why is he doing it in Kansas?

In the background, printed in pale blue like subliminal messages are a list of attributes, such as “patriotic”, “confident”, “respected” as well as “cool vibe”.
In the state department right now the vibe is anything but cool, and Pompeo’s dogged insistence on making “swagger” a catchphrase has become the punchline to a thousand wry jokes in Foggy Bottom.

Ironic.

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join