It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
That man looks like he hasn't slept in a century.

I do remember reading within the last couple of years that we wouldn't sleep at night if we knew the truth about what is really going on in our country.

That was my thoughts as I looked at his dark circles.

He may have changed a potential timeline with his revelations.

exNSA20371, so glad to stopped lurking and joined us.

Thank you, liveandlearn!

It's not easy to sleep, knowing what he knows, and knowing how close the Nation came to slipping into a dark abyss.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Are you sure? Still up for me and he just tweeted 10 min ago.

twitter.com...

Bee-zarre, Monsieur. It is back up for me as well. And I wasn't the only one who noticed the page disappeared for a while. @Jack been a busy bee.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Epstein has nothing to do with this LARP, except where the followers want to take credit where it sin't due.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Never give hope. A lot of people aren't just sticking their necks out, they're risking their lives for a better future.

Hang in there!

Yes, but there has to be more than good intent involved.

Think about it. People risked and lost their lives throughout the length of the Cold War as well -- and look where it got us.

There has to be a plan for revival once the DS is dethroned. Simply putting The Company back in its proper swim lane will only be a band-aid.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371
A lot of people aren't just sticking their necks out, they're risking their lives for a better future.

Both things mean the same.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were not who you say you have been.
edit on 4-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Never give hope. A lot of people aren't just sticking their necks out, they're risking their lives for a better future.

Hang in there!

Yes, but there has to be more than good intent involved.

Think about it. People risked and lost their lives throughout the length of the Cold War as well -- and look where it got us.

There has to be a plan for revival once the DS is dethroned. Simply putting The Company back in its proper swim lane will only be a band-aid.

Cheers

These are critical times in history, to be sure. What I've learned about history, is that it's safer to observe from a distance, rather than being right in the thick of it. I've been right in the thick of it as a youth, and it was adrenaline rushing excitement! Now that I'm old, I watch history on my lap-top, I live in a Red state, in a Red county, and in a small Red town where the people are polite and friendly. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, and everything in between can be handled.

What will be, will be.

Cheer up!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yes, I've seen some history as well. "Cheering up" is all well and good, but, again, is no substitute for a vision of a better future and solid plans that get us to that future and "what will be".

It is easy to confuse what is going on -right now- with a real objective. But what is happening short term is tactics. What is needed to effect significant change is strategy, and bluntly put, the national strategic vision has not been sound for a long time.

What I don't want to happen is a short term displacement of the DS only to have them come back within 10 years, intent on enacting vengeance upon those who questioned their prior dominance.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

A lot of people aren't just sticking their necks out, they're risking their lives for a better future.

Both things mean the same thing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were not who you say you have been.

I will bet that if you were to stand in my living room, I could show you government paperwork, flight records, photos etc. within 20 minutes that would convince you 100% of what I have been. Take my unit website, 6994th.com, I have the original copy of my photo on the web site. Go to the website....I'm one of them! bwahaha

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Took a look at the source of that website. All the update dates are 2019.

The wayback machine shows activity since 2007 but it seems pretty mundane. Mostly about dying veterans. Come 2016 it lit up. Guess you found a calling. Sorry, but I find it hard to believe you had more than you knew and it wasn't until then that you got jiggy with it and it took you until know to join us.

edit on 4-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, I've seen some history as well. "Cheering up" is all well and good, but, again, is no substitute for a vision of a better future and solid plans that get us to that future and "what will be".

It is easy to confuse what is going on -right now- with a real objective. But what is happening short term is tactics. What is needed to effect significant change is strategy, and bluntly put, the national strategic vision has not been sound for a long time.

What I don't want to happen is a short term displacement of the DS only to have them come back within 10 years, intent on enacting vengeance upon those who questioned their prior dominance.

Cheers

The Deep State War is political, military and economic. The Deep State will probably collapse the economy when they get desperate. It looks to me like POTUS has eyes on the FED. They are ripe for busting under RICO. Seize all assets. Treasury issues pieces of paper, just like the FED did...only they'll be OUR pieces of paper!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Took a look at the source of that website. All the update dates are 2019.

The wayback machine shows activity since 2007 but it seems pretty mundane. Mostly about dying veterans. Come 2016 it lit up. Guess you found a calling. Sorry, but I find it hard to believe you had more than you knew and it wasn't until then that you got jiggy with it and it took you until know to join us.

That's a stretch, even for you. You're on a wild goose chase and the webmaster would be amused!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That's a stretch, even for you.

You speak like you know me, funny for someone who joined 2-11-2019.

You're on a wild goose chase and the webmaster would be amused!

I ain't chasing anything. I'm pointing out some of the facts about the site you led me to. If anyone is interested they can check it out.

You "had it all" since 72 and you sat on it for like 55 years? Shame on you. you are worst than Q.

Personally, I don't think you have anything but feel free to LARP. It is the soup du jour. Bon appetit!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That's a stretch, even for you.

You speak like you know me, funny for someone who joined 2-11-2019.

You're on a wild goose chase and the webmaster would be amused!

I ain't chasing anything. I'm pointing out some of the facts about the site you led me to. If anyone is interested they can check it out.

You "had it all" since 72 and you sat on it for like 55 years? Shame on you. you are worst than Q.

Personally, I don't think you have anything but feel free to LARP. It is the soup du jour. Bon appetit!

I've been lurking on this thread since day one. Of course I know your posts, no seas tan terca!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

OK? So this is the second time I've seen that "news source" linked here. I've never heard of them, and the first story was full of it's self and incorrect facts. What do we know about this paper?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I've been lurking on this thread since day one. Of course I know your posts, no seas tan terca!

Sorry, you got the gender wrong. If you had been really lurking and following you would have at least got that right. And if you were really NSA....

Guess google translate let you down. I would have thought some old school NSA peep would have had something better to turn to.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know this is just a cry for attention.

Hugs

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I don't need hugs. I have enough.

Why don't you check out my digs instead of being automatically condescending?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Why don't you drop what you "saw" during your tenure? Instead of playing along with this LARP?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Youre mean and no fun at all

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join