It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

M$FT uses it extensively (not sure if they still do) and I was a certified Agile/scrum leader for a few years. It sucked, I hated it with a passion.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

President Trump is throwing haymakers today. Calling Pelosi a lunatic. Lol

After returning from New York City, Sunday, on the South Lawn of the White House, President Donald Trump said he believed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) had “lost her mind.” 

Trump said, “I think Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind.” 

He continued, “I think, frankly, that she should go home to San Francisco. If you look at what is happening to her district, her district is going to hell. With homeless that they’re not taking care of, with needles all over the streets, with tents, with people, with sanitation, with horrible things being washed into the ocean, into the Pacific Ocean.” 

He added, “Her district has probably gone down more than any district proportionally, in the United States. And what she has done for that district— then on top of it, you’ve got fires eating away at California every year because management is so bad. The governor doesn’t know he is like a child.”

Nice shot at the Governor too.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How could he fall for that?

No clue. Strange.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Horrible things getting washed into the Pacific Ocean.
Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry but those names listed are fake as all ends. The story may or not be true, but the names are clearly fake.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah. I have no idea why Nasif would have been pulling those from that article. It's strange. I've never even heard of the LAPost or whatever that rag was.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, from the second part of that POTUS tweet on Schiff, the word FREAK stands out...

....should give their own transcripts of the interviews to contrast with Schiff’s manipulated propaganda. House Republicans must have nothing to do with Shifty’s rendition of those interviews. He is a proven liar, leaker & freak who is really the one who should be impeached!

Is Shifty being renditioned? Is he "freaking out"?

Alternatively, does this give us another insight into Q's use of Ampersands?
Is Shifty a & freak? Does this imply & is Satanism or pedophilia?

"Proven": demonstrated by evidence or argument to be true or existing.
"Freak" : Urban dict: a person who likes to do kinky s#$% in bed or have sex a lot

Not "is" but PROVEN.

Combined with "Rendition."

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

IS it just a joke rag, or is it really laposte the French group? Could this be just a joke piece that got put out there? I guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is Shifty a & freak? Does this imply & is Satanism or pedophilia?

I think by now we all already know the answer to that question, but the question now is; "will he be outed for what he is?"

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"Michael" Steele?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I posted this morning about POTUS Retweeting himself after tweeting a link to Judge Jeanine.

Well, Judge Jeanine retweeted her tweet with additional preamble and then POTUS retweeted that a 3rd time this evening at 09:05:19!

The democrats are tearing this country apart. They are wusses, wimps and weasels. They don’t have the chutzpah to face Donald Trump in November, I don’t blame them. Because he'll blow those wusses, wimps and weasels right out of the swampy water they call home. #OpeningStatement

/>

8:32
2.79M views

9:15 PM - 2 Nov 2019

Either we are missing something in the Judge Jeanine clip or there is something about the Deltas of these 3 POTUS tweets/retweets at:
01:03:33 AM
01:15:03 AM
09:05:19 PM

The only thing that stuck out to me in the clip was that the impeachment inquiry vote was 232 to 196:

232 = 322 = Skull&Bones
196 = 19+6 = 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Each key makes a unique sound when it strikes the paper.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
"Michael" Steele?

Holy smokes. 😱

We see now that our enemies are more interested in the welfare of hostile actors than they are in supporting and defending a duly elected President.
edit on 11/3/2019 by Creep Thumper because: THE USUAL CRAP.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Each key makes a unique sound when it strikes the paper.

Yeah, well, good luck with 2 dozen typewriters being pounded on simultaneously.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
The left can’t meme.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember this doc from way back. I've read STRAP 3 is the highest level in GCHQ classification.

Lindsay Graham: "Now we know that FusionGPS hired Michael Steele, who was a former British Agent"

twitter.com...

ETA: Top Secret GCHQ document @GregRubini

edit on 3-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Do you figure bells and whistles and ears perk when we click links to these encode decode type sites etc?
On the one hand I enjoy the search that more often than not leaves me more confused than when I started, but on the other I'd hate to get a chance to come home and get waylayed at the airport because I've pissed off some entity due to my browsing habits....flipflopping barefoot, shoes in hand to some tiny room in a 4n airport watching my baggage heading off without me.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

"Michael" Steele?

I recall there was a Micheal Steel in an early UK doc and we all questioned who he was an if it was a mistake or possibly another name for Christopher Steel.

Could you give a link to the source?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
Do you figure bells and whistles and ears perk when we click links to these encode decode type sites etc?
On the one hand I enjoy the search that more often than not leaves me more confused than when I started, but on the other I'd hate to get a chance to come home and get waylayed at the airport because I've pissed off some entity due to my browsing habits....flipflopping barefoot, shoes in hand to some tiny room in a 4n airport watching my baggage heading off without me.

I appreciate where you're coming from. The NSA I was in 50 years ago has now grown to be a colossal data absorbing entity. The NSA I was in is now called the Central Security Service, then there's the US Cyber Command, which is self explanatory and then there's the NSA today. Much different.

Brave new world...glad I'm old!

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join