It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Freaky horror Friday. You mean that episode I seen on Criminal Minds was REAL?!!

Arizona certainly has had a fair share of horror stories.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Consider all those Sealed Indictments everyone half asleep ... mocks ... Tap on Qmap sealed Indictments by state Arizona.. the case happened in 2014... Imagine what's coming with number like that ...

Fun to read MAPS ...
Godspeed
edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We have more POTUS TYPOS over a 4-part tweet, however the correction ONLY corrects 1 of 3 TYPOS!!!:

Original with errors - tweeted at 05:02:05 which is a MIRROR of 25=5by5 = Eyes On
Part 1

I love New York, but New York can never be great again under the current leadership of Governor Andrew Cuomo (the brother if Fredo), or Mayor Bill DeBlasio. Cuomo has weaponized the prosecutors to do his dirty work (and to keep him out of jams), a reason some don’t want to be...

Part 2

....in New York, and another reason they are leaving. Taxes and energy costs are way too high, Upstate is being allowed to die as other nearby states frack & drill for Gold (oil) while reducing taxes & creating jobs by the thousands. NYC is getting dirty & unsafe again, as

Part 3

....our great police are being disrespected, even with water dumped on them, because a Mayor and Governor just don’t “have their backs.” New York’s Finest must be cherished, respected and loved. Too many prople are leaving our special New York. Great leaders would work....

Part4

.....with a President and Federal Government that wants our wonerful City and State to flourish and thrive. I Love New York!

Correction which leaves 2 of 3 errors - tweeted at 05:11:28 (sums to 44 = zerObama:
Part 1

I love New York, but New York can never be great again under the current leadership of Governor Andrew Cuomo (the brother of Fredo), or Mayor Bill DeBlasio. Cuomo has weaponized the prosecutors to do his dirty work (and to keep him out of jams), a reason some don’t want to be...

Part 2

....in New York, and another reason they are leaving. Taxes and energy costs are way too high, Upstate is being allowed to die as other nearby states frack & drill for Gold (oil) while reducing taxes & creating jobs by the thousands. NYC is getting dirty & unsafe again, as....

Part 3

....our great police are being disrespected, even with water dumped on them, because a Mayor and Governor just don’t “have their backs.” New York’s Finest must be cherished, respected and loved. Too many prople are leaving our special New York. Great leaders would work....

Part 4

.....with a President and Federal Government that wants our wonerful City and State to flourish and thrive. I Love New York!

1) Error Analysis
IF instead of OF... gives I and O
PROPLE instead of PEOPLE... gives R and E, also PROPLE is anagram of PROPEL
WONERFUL instead of WONDERFUL... gives D, also WONERFUL is anagram of UNFLOWER

IF corrected to OF but errors uncorrected give RED

Anyone have further thoughts on what this could mean?

2) Tweet times point to:
a) Original tweet time gives Q502:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21093 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:44:09 (EST)
Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

b) Corrected tweet time gives Q511:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: a1d9ea No.23580 📁
Jan 8 2018 02:00:50 (EST)
DEFCON does not refer to Defense r Condition w/ regards to prev post.
Thought clear.
Now crystal clear.
Q

3) Tweet time Deltas give:
a) Part 1 - 05:02:05 to 05:11:28 gives Q923 Hollywood full of former child slaves
b) Part 2 - 05:02:13 to 05:11:28 gives Q915 FVEY surveillance programs:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613164 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:00:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 10998f No.613143 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:59:21 (EST)
>>613082

In 2013, documents leaked by the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the existence of numerous surveillance programs jointly operated by the Five Eyes. The following list includes several notable examples reported in the media:

PRISM – Operated by the NSA together with the GCHQ and the ASD[53][54]
XKeyscore – Operated by the NSA with contributions from the ASD and the GCSB[55]
Tempora – Operated by the GCHQ with contributions from the NSA[56][57]
MUSCULAR – Operated by the GCHQ and the NSA[58]
STATEROOM – Operated by the ASD, CIA, CSE, GCHQ, and NSA[59]

en.wikipedia.org...📁

>>613143
Interesting, isn’t it?
Q

THIS IS IMPORTANT... STATEROOM SPIES ON UKRAINE DIPLOMATIC CALLS!!!!!!
From Stateroom link:

Other SCS locations include Baku (Azerbaijan), Kiev (Ukraine), Madrid (Spain), Moscow (Russia), Pristina (Kosovo), Rome (Italy), Sarajevo (Bosnia), Tbilisi (Georgia), and Tirana (Albania).

This is telling us that SCHIFF has been linked to rogue deep state CIA operators who spied on the POTUS Ukraine call AT THE UKRAINE END which is what Whistleblowers are testifying to in closed door testimonies?!

c) Part 3 05:02:14 to 05:11:29 AGAIN gives Q915 FVEY surveillance programs

d) Part 4 05:02:15 to 05:11:29 gives Q914 ES vs @Snowden
If we look at Q923 and Q914 together then is this implying Snowden is Eric Schmidt's son?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613129 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:58:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 167c68 No.613114 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:57:48 (EST)
>>613082
for the record… can you please tell these anons
ES=ericschmidt @snodwen=snowden
ES= does NOT = @Snowden
these people just can't put 2 and 2 together.

>>613114

4) Lastly, in part 3, does the "our great police are being disrespected, even with water dumped on them" point to WATCH THE WATER in Q Posts 765 and 847? The timestamps of both these posts encode Nov 1st!!!

edit on 1-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Link

Bout time. All talk and no action. Better hope he was just following the Plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Link

Bout time. All talk and no action. Better hope he was just following the Plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Another Qmap moment
. ?

PLAYER-98
Graham
Flipped/Freed
Lindsey Graham is an American politician and retired U.S. Air Force Reserve colonel serving as the senior United States Senator from South Carolina, a seat he has held since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party.  Graham has been a very vocal supporter of Brett Kavanaugh's nomination for the Supreme Court.

Is Friday... All that symbolism... Right in my face has corrupted almost everything fed ... Forced.. imagine that ... Look back ... It was always in plain sight... Red pills for everyone !

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Justoneman

Perception is the key to life, control it and the world is yours... I don't think the timing of all this is by happenstance....

Change the perception, change life.

Remember there are 2 dogs in this fight
I'm on the glaringly bright side... Illuminating as many shadows as I can ...
TGIF

EYES ON

Talk about a trip back in time. I just clicked that link and then saw a series of great music that was awesome. I ended on Stevie Ray Vaughn playing Voodoo chile. I recommend it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Everything happens for a reason.... Was once said to me a long time ago

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: Just breaking bread

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Gotta luv these Australians ads!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We have more POTUS TYPOS over a 4-part tweet, however the correction ONLY corrects 1 of 3 TYPOS!!!:

Original with errors - tweeted at 05:02:05 which is a MIRROR of 25=5by5 = Eyes On
Part 1

I love New York, but New York can never be great again under the current leadership of Governor Andrew Cuomo (the brother if Fredo), or Mayor Bill DeBlasio. Cuomo has weaponized the prosecutors to do his dirty work (and to keep him out of jams), a reason some don’t want to be...

Part 2

....in New York, and another reason they are leaving. Taxes and energy costs are way too high, Upstate is being allowed to die as other nearby states frack & drill for Gold (oil) while reducing taxes & creating jobs by the thousands. NYC is getting dirty & unsafe again, as

[...]

The first part seems to indicate to me that RED OCTOBER is over and was a success dealing with zerObama legacy stuff in ISIS etc. I'll assume this means both on the ground and in the public awareness.

The second part is wildly more interesting in that if correct, the Call was Trap?

We know of the differences placed in docs to reveal leakers tactic. Could the phone call have been the same thing to target the Ukraine side? Could Q be relaying the information that it was a full success even though we on the outside must deal with news "reports?" Could the cancellation of WaPravda and NYPravda indicate the leaking trap went that far somehow?

Great work REL,

edit on Fri Nov 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Everything happens for a reason.... Was once said to me a long time ago

Personally I use "with a reason" as the "reason" is subjective depending on POV and might not be revealed for decades of linear time. That and folks use it like a way to shirk personal awareness and growth responsibility.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I like it !
Digressing again tonight lol
Was thinking about Congress and walking down a memory lane ... ie : personal rabbithole...and it reminded me of this

And then this ... .... Another day ...

Eta ..Imagine how some are feeling..

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
BREAKING : Man Widely Considered to be One of the World’s Most Prolific Human Traffickers Arrested

aifullah Al-Mamun, born in Bangladesh and considered by authorities one of the world’s most prolific human traffickers, was reportedly arrested Thursday. The operation to arrested Al-Mamun was conducted in collaboration with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The police also froze 42 bank accounts it says were used by the group to finance their activities. Al-Mamun has been indicted in the U.S. by the Department of Justice.

@ivankatrump

edit on 1-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Halloween Is Over... And The Jig Is Up For Democrats

And so Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff take the Republic into a dangerous defile on a dark day as they engineer a House resolution with rules for a medieval-style inquiry on the existence of phantoms.

The “whistleblower’s” trail winds through every shadowy turn of RussiaGate to the current phantasmagoria of UkraineGate, and connects the principal misdeeds carried out along the way including Hillary Clinton’s devious operations with Fusion GPS, the Comey-led FBI’s illegal entanglement with CIA spying on US citizens (including occupants of the White House), and lately the mendacious maneuvers of House Intel Committee chair Mr. Schiff.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Did we ever find out why Pelosi visited Jordan, days after the troop withdrawal from Syria?
10/20:

The Congressional delegation included Democrats Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the Intelligence Committee, who is leading the impeachment probe into President Trump; Eliot Engel, chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee and Bennie Thompson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee. There was one GOP member of the group, Rep. Mac Thornberry, the top Republican on the House Armed Services Committee.

time.com...

Still seems fishy to me.

From exec order 10/17:

www.federalregister.gov... -to-the-situation-in-syria

Sec. 9. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to this order.

Can't figure out how to upload screenshots lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One more going down

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here hoping it a go this time

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Putin set the record straight about the global failure of liberalism.

edit on 11/1/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that all these built up and then unfulfilled expectations are actually attempts by POTUS/Q team to get deep state to attempt to use, and thence reveal, there last and most dangerous ammunition?

That's my feeling... that the general public Awakening cannot occur until POTUS has safeguarded us from any remaining "Sum Of All Fears" ammunition...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It would seem that someone -cough,cough, has decided to drag stacks of previous 'Suggestions', ie 'Russiagate inquiries..........Out as long as possible. (Past oncoming Election etc. ) Something that suggests non reveals etc...

Sounds ridiculouse, But see what you think

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join