It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I agree, I believe that they know how to use the cycles of time to keep us in a hypnotic trance. They understand enough about how our brains work to know how important it is to keep certain neural networks firing on cue in order to prevent us from collapsing timelines or creating new ones.

Rituals work very well to keep us on the neural pathways that they want us on. So many of the repetitive things we do as a collective are ritualistic..5 day work week. 2 day weekends. Holidays, birthdays, weddings, sports seasons..on and on. Different rituals for different cultures for different agendas.

It's all neural entrainment to keep us obedient and compliant. Like Pavlovs dogs

edit on 1-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Death Stranding is going to be released in a few days. I've seen a trailer a few days ago and ever since my mind keeps returning to the Bridge Babies. With Epstein Island, the fetuses found in the ceilings of several Detroit funeral homes, the Kuman Thong and several other topics we have discussed here this seems to be an "interesting" concept.

There's a lot that's strange and mysterious about Death Stranding, the upcoming game from Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima, but no single element revealed so far has captured imaginations quite like the Bridge Baby, a human fetus that floats in a clear pod mounted on Sam's (Norman Reedus) chest

In Death Stranding, a bizarre disaster has befallen the world, stranding supernatural beings ("BTs," or Beached Things) from other dimensions of reality and scouring the land with "timefall," a rain that can age people and decay all it touches. The BBs act as a connection between the living world and the land of the dead (which players will visit every time Sam dies in-game), allowing Sam and other field operatives to sense BTs.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Looks like maybe the worst, most pointless game ever created....

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nostalgia is a natural emotion, complete agreement.
I understand what you’re speaking of
I’ve “seen things” from my childhood or past and gotten the fond memories. A step further, I’ve even sought them out, especially after having kids of my own... intentionally trying to stir a memory.

That’s different though.

Since when does the job description of my source, which was “USA Today” have any inclination to give such excellent free advertising to McDonald’s “limited time available retro toys”

Things I think about. Who got money for this story? It got pushed to me on Facebook. Who got that money?

McDonald’s does something that actually concerns us, like perhaps a lawsuit, a food recall, etc. news. worthy.

Free advertising for mostly Disney toys (Disney making bank, too!) - NOT newsworthy. This is what America is on the brinks of waking up to on the largest scale.

I’m just doing my part to push it over the edge.

Mental time travel? I feel you on that. Promise.

That you enjoy it? Fair point. But when I understand the mechanisms behind this being pushed to me, I lose mine. and just like with a dream, when you wake up you lose the joy.

I appreciate your well articulated response sir.

Windbreakers. My little cousin actually asked the other day if my mother still had any of hers. She was retro 80’s for Halloween. Synchronicity for good measure.
a reply to: imthegoat

edit on 1-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Since EMN was kind enough to share his Halloween costume with us...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This reminds me of a cult that I recently learned about. I was debating with myself if I wanted to make a thread on it since the core nature of the cultist priests used a particular method for going to the "God-Realm". I learned about this cult when I was asked to help a law enforcement friend on a weird case he had (That's the real problem with having a large library of occult books and paranormal topics).

What had happened is that a father died and his kid committed suicide in a very complicated fashion with a well used device. It was written off as just a suicide, but my friend thought otherwise and asked me to take a look at the device in person. After examining the house and pictures of both the scene and the victim, I had come to my conclusion. In the end My friend passed all of his findings to the FBI since there was enough evidence of a death cult operating here that nobody knew about.

Anyways the father was a priest in this cult, and after he died the son tried to used the device that the dad used to try and contact the dad. Since the kid probably didn't know what he was doing, he died.

This was partly the reason why over the summer I made that thread about the Lovecraftian cult (As seen here) . It would seem that the case I was involved in the father used a dead fetus as some kind of meditational aid for his trances into the "God-Realm".

And before anyone asks, no drugs weren't in the sons blood, nor was there any evidence that the dad had any in his system when his body was examined when he died (the dad had died of a stroke)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In-Q-Tel comes to mind.

As I'm sure you know, DARPA is basically a R&D think tank that steers other companies in developing what they want for DoD & military. They are similar to one I worked in years ago but non-military.

We developed the concept of whatever emerging or future technology of company interest and got it to a point that we could demonstrate some basic functionality as a pitch to the product development (PD) groups. We had nearly every team member on one or more outside organizations like IEEE, WiFi Alliance, various Internet working groups (IETF), telecom working groups including ITU, tech events/seminars to companies like Sandia Labs (and some which I had no idea the why or purpose) for both learning & sewing our influence to propagate over how the design specs & Standards should be written and developed. Controlling the IP was paramount.

Yes, at times we were basically spies when visiting other tech companies, make some friends, collect intel, write up a fancy powerpoint slide deck and give a team briefing on what you learned to help steer the concept development. Yes, every company involved or wanted a piece of the pie did the same but we had persuasion artists of titanium armor and supreme tech wizards to get what we wanted, usually.

If at least one PD group bought off on the concept idea it was then handed off to them to go build a product for the company to make $$$. Otherwise, the project was sealed & archived and we moved onto something else.

We (engineers) never knew how we were funded but always seemed to have plenty to spend.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You know that saying... Future proves past.

Co-incidentally, Rutger Hauer died in 2019. "All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain".

In the movie Deckard pretends to be a representative of "The Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses". By interesting coincidence, Scientologists have an Organization called the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, which is a similar-looking name meaning almost the same thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I’m pretty certain that the POTUS/Ukraine Prez phone call was audio taped. At a minimum, on the Ukraine side.

I’m betting that when Schiff has wrapped up his “phone call” inquiry, just when the articles are official, that recording is released, validating the transcript, and removing any “interpretation” of the transcript.

No way there’s not a recording. If this was a bait trap set by POTUS, you can bet he has one. Not to mention Barr and Pompeo who were on the call. The Ukraine Prez is sitting on the recording for sure.

Watch the timing of the announcement that there’s a recording and then it’s release to the public.
edit on 1-11-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Perception is the key to life, control it and the world is yours... I don't think the timing of all this is by happenstance....

Change the perception, change life.

Remember there are 2 dogs in this fight
I'm on the glaringly bright side... Illuminating as many shadows as I can ...
TGIF

EYES ON

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: 11:11

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wow, thanks for sharing! I remember reading the title of your thread but was too busy to give a closer look at the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bye-by Beto! Beto Luck taking our guns next time 😂😂😆

Beto O'Rourke drops out of 2020 race

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes, you get it.

I think the difference is when we seek things out for ourselves versus what is being pushed on us through the intricately interconnect media/corps

Nothing they do is in our best interest. When we dissect it down to its most basic/raw, principles and methods we are left with the fact that they have pinpointed the emotion of nostalgia and use it on us for decades now to further extrapolate our resources...

I barely even touched on what the food is doing to us... all for a cheap moment of happiness.

They give us a tiny moment of a good feeling. Look in contrast to what they gain when we indulge it.

I think the MSM is the weakest link in the web and I’m just throwing rocks at it while I laugh, maniacally. Lol

As I’ve said before, many people just believe this is capitalism and freedom and we are choosing to buy what we want and how to spend our time, but my only rebut to that is simple: we’re all still on a thread about Q anon and waking up the world to a control system, so I am of the mind that we all share at least that, in common- we see there’s a control system.

I’m just finding it’s little nuts and bolts I guess... but I am certainly aware that many (most, even) find something of my thoughts to be complexly delusional.

I’ve still got a few toes in reality, I promise. I’m just exploring some shadow movement I see behind the curtain...

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 1-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Nostalgia is a natural emotion, complete agreement.
I understand what you’re speaking of
I’ve “seen things” from my childhood or past and gotten the fond memories. A step further, I’ve even sought them out, especially after having kids of my own... intentionally trying to stir a memory.

That’s different though.

Since when does the job description of my source, which was “USA Today” have any inclination to give such excellent free advertising to McDonald’s “limited time available retro toys”

Things I think about. Who got money for this story? It got pushed to me on Facebook. Who got that money?

McDonald’s does something that actually concerns us, like perhaps a lawsuit, a food recall, etc. news. worthy.

Free advertising for mostly Disney toys (Disney making bank, too!) - NOT newsworthy. This is what America is on the brinks of waking up to on the largest scale.

I’m just doing my part to push it over the edge.

Mental time travel? I feel you on that. Promise.

That you enjoy it? Fair point. But when I understand the mechanisms behind this being pushed to me, I lose mine. and just like with a dream, when you wake up you lose the joy.

I appreciate your well articulated response sir.

Windbreakers. My little cousin actually asked the other day if my mother still had any of hers. She was retro 80’s for Halloween. Synchronicity for good measure.
a reply to: imthegoat

Well, I imagine USA Today has a contract with McDonalds for advertising and such, considering it's almost always a USA Today newspaper box out front of their locations. Your facebook timeline is fed by ads, fed by cookies, fed by your search parameters, website visits etc. Ever go to USA Todays website? Clicked on an article from them? It'll pop up as a recommended post on Facebook. It'll also base it off of your friends posts, things similar to USA Today that you've liked, or followed.

What's really the evil-doer here is Facebook and their tracking of your every move, even if you don't have it.

I completely get what you're saying about the programming; I just think your angst is aimed in the wrong spot -- McDonalds/USA Today instead of Facebook.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Meanwhile in related news you may have missed...

FBI agents who discovered a torso with another person's head sewn onto it in a horrific raid on an Arizona body-donation center were so traumatized they needed counseling, court hears

...."Some individuals refused to go back into the scene," ex-FBI special agent Mark Cwynar told the Maricopa County superior court on Tuesday, adding that many needed therapy afterwards.
....The for-profit facility took dead bodies from relatives on the pretense of using them for scientific research, in exchange giving the deceased's relatives a free cremation service later on....

Speaking of McDonald's... That pink slime controversy

Well.... The answer maybe coming soon...

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

I am going to have to see if beef output matches so called beef consumption... Not sure I will like the math .. details details... lol YMMV

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

right..yes, I agree

and I want to clarify that I'm not implying rituals are 'bad '. The way our time cycle repeats itself, it would be virtually impossible to completely stop being ritualistic. I believe that everything this world offers is a tool available for us to use in whatever way we choose.

I perform rituals every, single day. The difference is that now I am consciously aware of what I'm doing and when I'm doing something, I ask myself, 'who is benefiting from this task?' Is it me or the planet or fellow human beings or am I behaving like a trained seal in order to continue my enslavement and servitude to false belief systems that I was indoctrinated into...

I'm very particular about how I choose to invest my time and energy these days

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

and you just know..before Hillary decided to use his show, that little boy sitting across from her was given a carefully worded script which he was threatened not to stray from. They prob even held dress rehearsals so she could make sure to get her timing and facial expressions just right. and of course she brought her sidekick to provide canned laughter on cue

It is looking more and more like the "hunger games" attitude towards the people. We have a long way to go still to red pill some sleepers that will tip the scales to borrow another movie metaphor.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I've been wondering if this "Fireside" chat is going to be 2 pronged where it may also address the California fires in some way?

Watch to see if the MSM won't allow it since he might be able to influence people. This will be a fork in the road of their tyranny against America, if the MSM won't let this happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
[...]

Speaking of McDonald's... That pink slime controversy

Well.... The answer maybe coming soon...

It's Soylent Greenpink......🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Ah that has screwed up my weekend kebab!

Cheers I think, TheTaff
edit on Fri Nov 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join