It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Skada

Maybe a snake.

Hillary would only keep a snake if it was a deadly poisonous one... and that would be for helping someone commit suicide.

Hillary would be like the drill sergeant in "Full Metal Jacket":

I DIDN'T SAY GRAB THE SNAKE, NUMB-NUTS! PUSH YOUR FACE FORWARD AND LET THE SNAKE BITE YOU!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL. Glad you liked my Epstein island costume. 🤣

Would you believe when I got up this morning, grabbed some coffee and looked out my window there was a sQuirrel looking back at me. I nearly choked while sipping my coffee. Probably some symbolic meaning in that. Course my phone/camera was nowhere nearby.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Blasphemer.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Another look at the S(T)RIKE anomaly - does it relate to Financial attacks that POTUS will make against deep state?

1) Q859 gives the first clue:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

a) 99999999 is a bank account number format

2) Q3109 gives the second clue:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 208a6b No.5745956 📁
Mar 17 2019 21:59:56 (EST)
Thanks for playing, @Jack.
Showing your hand was the intended target.
The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.
Shall We Play A Game?
Q

a) SRIKE is missing a T
b) Note that Q859 = 13..9 and Q3109 reverses the 13 to 31 = MIRROR. This indicates the posts are connected.

3) Combining (1) and (2) we get T-Account which is a basic accounting term:
a) Cliff Notes - T Accounts,
b) At their highest level T-Accounts visualise a companies Balance Sheet in that they show the balance between what is owned versus what is owed,
c) T-Accounts forms the basis of Double Entry accounting which is at the core of financial recording. A financial entry appearing in an account must have a balancing entry in the account that it has come from! E.g. If you buy a tractor, it's value is added to your fixed assets account and the money spent to buy it is a reduction in your bank account.

4) STRIKE acronym can mean:

Special Tactical Response for International Key Emergencies (Marvel)

Think the Public Key Infrastructure that we've had various digs on... with Hillary controlling them to access SAP programs!

5) Moving on and searching for other posts with STRIKE in (ignoring crowdstrike) - the following stand out:
a) Q668 partial indicates stopping the flow of deep state payments:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275719 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:30:09 (EST)

>>275574
Imagine THIS.
PAYMENTS.
FOREIGN ACCOUNTS.
CASH.

We STRIKE every SINGLE DAY.
We WIN every SINGLE DAY.
EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY ARE BEING DESTROYED - LITERALLY.
Q

b) The following 2 posts show that CAR_ATTACK does NOT refer to a terrorist vehicle attack! It is Q trolling that they are going to attack 72 EU financial institutions and 24 in UK using Bank for International Settlements' CAPITAL ADEQUACY RULES:
Q757:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.90 📁
Feb 14 2018 18:59:04 (EST)
WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

Q785:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.100 📁
Feb 16 2018 20:35:54 (EST)
WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

c) Other financial acronyms in above posts:
IMM = International Monetary Market (Chicago)
FAST = Federal Account Symbols and Titles

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

The public is watching and seeing for themselves how unfair this process is.

DJT tweet

It should be obvious at this point to Anons that the clown show that is "impeachment not impeachment" is for the unwashed. Most will not get it due to one mind control loop within them - "they ends always justify the means."

For most of the NPC and Resistance (the non professional type) the mind control loop of "DJT must be impeached or killed before taking office" clouds their reality. They fail to see that all laws and procedures are written for them personally, never the "other guy".

If they knew this then the sham would be an outrage.

This form of "wake up" effort will not go on forever. Harsh reality approaches those who fail to do the inner work to understand the reality they were creating. Will it be "political" in nature? No, not exclusively. I assure the dedicated Anons this remedial effort to woke the potentially unwokeable will not go on forever.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another look at the S(T)RIKE anomaly - does it relate to Financial attacks that POTUS will make against deep state?

1) Q859 gives the first clue:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

a) 99999999 is a bank account number format

2) Q3109 gives the second clue:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 208a6b No.5745956 📁
Mar 17 2019 21:59:56 (EST)
Thanks for playing, @Jack.
Showing your hand was the intended target.
The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.
Shall We Play A Game?
Q

a) SRIKE is missing a T
b) Note that Q859 = 13..9 and Q3109 reverses the 13 to 31 = MIRROR. This indicates the posts are connected.

3) Combining (1) and (2) we get T-Account which is a basic accounting term:
a) Cliff Notes - T Accounts,
b) At their highest level T-Accounts visualise a companies Balance Sheet in that they show the balance between what is owned versus what is owed,
c) T-Accounts forms the basis of Double Entry accounting which is at the core of financial recording. A financial entry appearing in an account must have a balancing entry in the account that it has come from! E.g. If you buy a tractor, it's value is added to your fixed assets account and the money spent to buy it is a reduction in your bank account.

4) STRIKE acronym can mean:

Special Tactical Response for International Key Emergencies (Marvel)

Think the Public Key Infrastructure that we've had various digs on... with Hillary controlling them to access SAP programs!

5) Moving on and searching for other posts with STRIKE in (ignoring crowdstrike) - the following stand out:
a) Q668 partial indicates stopping the flow of deep state payments:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275719 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:30:09 (EST)

>>275574
Imagine THIS.
PAYMENTS.
FOREIGN ACCOUNTS.
CASH.

We STRIKE every SINGLE DAY.
We WIN every SINGLE DAY.
EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY ARE BEING DESTROYED - LITERALLY.
Q

b) The following 2 posts show that CAR_ATTACK does NOT refer to a terrorist vehicle attack! It is Q trolling that they are going to attack 72 EU financial institutions and 24 in UK using Bank for International Settlements' CAPITAL ADEQUACY RULES:
Q757:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.90 📁
Feb 14 2018 18:59:04 (EST)
WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

Q785:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.100 📁
Feb 16 2018 20:35:54 (EST)
WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

c) Other financial acronyms in above posts:
IMM = International Monetary Market (Chicago)
FAST = Federal Account Symbols and Titles

The above can been seen to connect to the rather odd "We are leaving NY tweet." I found it a curious tweet, personal in nature but impersonal at the same time. It is shrouded in "finances" issues. NY = Wall Street, FED, UN, Island...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sabotage.

Regrets if already mentioned, but "sabotage" made me think of that recent series of explosions at Russian facilities, and their submarine "accident" in which the world was reportedly saved by the heroism of Russian naval officers.

Cheers

edit on 1-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: tense matters (sigh)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Harsh reality approaches those who fail to do the inner work to understand the reality they were creating. Will it be "political" in nature? No, not exclusively. I assure the dedicated Anons this remedial effort to woke the potentially unwokeable will not go on forever.

Where's the open window? I just felt an icy breeze ...

Have to say I like the word 'unwokeable'.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Perhaps someone is trying to generate new interest because the FBI released this file back in Aug 2017.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes Cavv2 but I think this is an example of double meanings?

Time and time again we see a new Q post in relation to a current event and obvious interpretation but then look back later to find a second deeper interpretation in relation to other Q posts.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not to break up the party ... but are we any closer to hearing from Q again?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strike 99999999

13 payments of $99,999,999 sent to Iran

With the administration taking the Fifth, it was left to Claudia to crawl through Leviathan’s catacombs. In her New York Sun report on Monday, we learned that she hit pay dirt: stumbling upon a bizarre string of 13 identical money transfers of $99,999,999.99 each — yes, all of them one cent less than $100 million — paid out of an obscure Treasury Department stash known as the “Judgment Fund.” The transfers were made — to whom, it is not said — on January 19, just two days after the administration announced it had reached the $1.7 billion settlement with Iran. They aggregate to just 13 cents shy of $1.3 billion, the same amount the State Department claims Iran was owed in “interest” from the $400 million that our government had been holding since the shah deposited it in a failed arms deal just prior to the Khomeini revolution.

US paid Iran $1.3B two days after $400M cash transfer

State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau says the U.S. couldn't say more about the Jan. 19 payments because of diplomatic sensitivities. They involved 13 separate payments of $99,999,999.99 and final payment of about $10 million. There was no explanation for the Treasury Department keeping the individual transactions under $100 million.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Nope. Seems like 8kun is never going to come online and 8chan is dead in the water.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip

Couple of thoughts on this thing.

Conyers dies and she's bounced - man and woman demonstrating the spectrum of inappropriate actions (despite her twisting of the reality per PR team)???

She's wearing all RED. WTH? All Blue, standing with the team, fighting the fight no matter where is the standard protocol. All red?

Does she still get access to the government sexual harassment slush fund even though she quit? She's got at least two biggies coming.

I find the Katie Hill thing quite funny. I attempted to share the photo Daily Mail had of everything censored with a circle around her iron cross tattoo, in Facebook Messenger and I got a temporary ban. Its lovely how they're monitoring personal messages now, but not for everything. I had sent a picture before that of her and it was fine. Facebook using AI tech for that = bad for society.

Some would love to control our information like the book 1984. Right now it is exactly what they do in China, their perfect paradise. It's going on in Iran or I am sure most any Dictatorship. The Cabal is the enemy of the people and leave bodies piled to heaven.

True enough. Every day I see something that more aligns society with a dystopian nightmare like 1984. Sadly, most of the things I see or hear that resembles such a society comes from the left side of our political spectrum.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat
What do you guys and gals think of Trump moving his permanent residence to Palm Beach, FL?

Good riddance. Visit NYC to see the skyscrapers and the Statue of Liberty, but at this point I don't see why anyone would want to live there.

I can honestly say NYC has never been on the list of places to see for me. Same with California. I've had many chances to go to both and deny it every time. They're disgusting places. Pittsburgh was bad enough for me when I lived there.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
HRC before announcing her run, attempts to get a handle on *conspiracy theories*
Twitter

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
HRC before announcing her run, attempts to get a handle on *conspiracy theories*
Twitter

Children kidnapped, brainwashed, and abused. A monster of a man mysteriously dies in prison. Yeah, this is hilarious material.

What a pair of turds.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes Im aware! Cant be a member here as long as I have to not have a clue about Mr. Bill Cooper. I repost these kinds of things mainly for those that are waking up a little later than we did. Its hard to fathom Bill Cooper not being known by everyone around the worlds, but alas, nope many have not heard of him at all.

I find myself often repeating over and over things Ive know for years and have been laughed about. Im sure the same with you and the rest of this gang here. The good news is the laughter is finally dying down now!

Lol I felt that cool breeze myself!

Oh yeah since Im here, POTUS leaving NY. First thing that ran through my mind is what is he taking with them that would cause some pain left in the vacuum of his exit. Someone must feel the pinch somewhere along the line. What might those someones try and do?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
DARPA Polyplexus Pilot Topic Opportunity: Cognitive Dissonance Detection

This incubator seeks to develop and validate ideas: 1) for detecting and identifying cognitive dissonance – or when a person or community holds two beliefs that are in conflict, and specifically when a belief is in conflict an action, and 2) for predicting when confronted with the conflict, what action the conflicted will take to resolve the tension (e.g., change beliefs, change actions, add rationalizing thoughts, trivialize the inconsistency, etc.). Of particular interest is how repeated and recursive cycles of confrontation and resolution shift belief and/or actions over time – weeks, months or even years. What are clever ways we can study this?

If you could erase the worst memory of your life, would you? Scientists are working on a pill for that

Researchers are working on ways to edit memories — to make the intolerable bearable — by, say, blocking the synaptic changes needed for a memory to solidify.

Future Halloween candy. History be gone, nothing to see here.

Along with a tracking device & health monitoring...

Google buys Fitbit for $2.1 billion

According to a separate press release issued by Fitbit, the company will still take privacy for health and fitness data seriously, noting that “Fitbit health and wellness data will not be used for Google ads.”

Right. 🤡

edit on 1-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Derpa

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great value add EMN... and the 13 payments links to my point about 13 in the post numbers!

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join