It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Praying Medic seems to think something is going down today.

mobile.twitter.com...

If the IG (heavily unredacted) Report drops today and it is a meat burger (double preferably) then that vote yesterday will be old news.

I’m not stressing about arrests. That’s likely not going to happen until Durham moves into the action phase of his criminal investigation. I want to see if the report identifies crimes. The IG had limited access/resources/capabilities. If he still found crimes or the potential crimes; they get referred and folded into Durham’s briefcase.

If today, I think it’s the first real step in holding the coup actors accountable. A continue mounting of evidence and case until the AG says “pick’em up”.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah, hopefully the IG report drops today. Turns out I'm glad they've held this thing off as long as they have. Let the Dems get their vote on record for impeachment and then start dropping bombs.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

"Are we really still two days ahead though?"

Not sure. But Sufi is still operating on the assumption we are. That's good enough for me. He's smarter than me. Lol

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Lets ...for a Moment Take a step back .... To Refresh our memories
lots of links and certain to expand your thinking

John P. Carlin: the Deep State's Wizard behind the curtain in the Russian dossier fiasco

John P. Carlin is the common denominator in the Russian dossier fiasco. Carlin was a Senior Justice Department official in charge of the National Security Department (NSD). The Department of Justice is responsible for prosecuting federal crimes.

Carlin was Robert Mueller’s Chief of Staff when Mueller was FBI Director.

As former head of the National Security Division, Carlin oversaw 400 employees. His department was responsible for protecting the country against international and domestic terrorism, espionage, cyber, and other national security threats.......

....Who is John P. Carlin? Carlin was “a trusted and tireless leader”, said Loretta Lynch, former Attorney General under President Barack Obama.....
"Nobody in a Senior Department post resigns three weeks before an election when you think Hillary Clinton is going to win," said Joe diGenova. He is a former Special Prosecutor from the District of Columbia who has a private law practice. One of diGenova's clients is President Donald J. Trump.

Yet Carlin quit. Why?

"The answer is simple. It is all about the dossier", said diGenova. The Russian dossier "is a collection of field interviews", said Glenn Simpson. His company, Fusion GPS, wrote it.

The FBI paid for it. The Hillary Clinton Campaign for President bought it too and paid $12.4 million for it. What it cost the FBI is unknown pending public information disclosure law suits......

John after he Quit

Forgive me ... As I Was COMPELLED to point it out

My Decode (YMMV)
55 = 1540 = Qmap 1540

TGIF

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: 11:11

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
5 small plane crashes in 4 states this week have left at least 7 people dead

Another news report that caught my attention. 5 planes, 4 states, 7 dead = 547

Q547

Pope with Holocaust Survivors

dead = non survivors

A possible reference to the recent closure of Israel's consulates around the world.

Time stamp: 18 Jan 2018 - 7:04:25 PM - Jan = 1 / 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 - 1/11 today's date.

week
= 7

Q7

Same decode as yesterday's news report of the fire train. This led to a water decontamination company.

Watch the water

Time stamp: 29 Oct 2017 - 6:58:37 PM - 2 + 9 = 11 / Oct = 10 = 1 - 11/1 today's date.

547 + 7 (news headline numbers + week) = 554

Q554

airport

Is this saying the plane crashes were FF's or is it a warning of a FF still to come? Is Deep State going to try and change the narrative?

ISIS on LIFE SUPPORT?
This links into recent events. Is ISIS done? Will they be used in an upcoming FF?

Time stamp: 18 Jan 2018 - 9:20:58 PM - Jan = 1 / 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 11/1 today's date.

Q spoke of plane crashes before:

Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?

Plane crashes and blackouts. Events we are seeing hand-in-hand these past few weeks.

Time stamp: 11 Feb 2018 - 9:04:42 AM: 11 / Feb = 2 / 2 + 1 + 8 = 11
11/2 tomorrow's date. 11/2/11 - mirror

You have more than you know.

I believe this repeated phrase is a direct reference to the hidden codes/IP addresses we are finding in the time stamps and Qpost numbers. Could these uncover connections with FF events?

5 + 4 + 7 = 16

Time stamp: 31 Oct 2017 - 8:31:00 PM: 8 + 3 = 11 - 11/1 today's date.

Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

Friday and Saturday are 11/1 and 11/2. The two time stamp confirmation dates.

POTUS rally today at BancorpSouth Arena, Tupelo, MS. Is he going to deliver on a promise?

Interesting that I can't find any schedules for POTUS for tomorrow 11/2. A day where anything can happen?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is sorta interesting. I guess Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner were seen together yesterday for the first time in exactly 2 years, to the day.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Google, what do you really know?

Try it yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is sorta interesting. I guess Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner were seen together yesterday for the first time in exactly 2 years, to the day.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe they have an upcoming grand jury appearance and needed to go over the 'facts' beforehand.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From your link .... Halloween Memories with Don Jr. .... Priceless lol

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: 11:11

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Wow, members are on a roll this morning... lots of good new info!

I'm on my first coffee so, brain not in gear enough for the riddle yet!

However, re Supergirl's legs being photoshopped - what sticks out to me is that she is wearing SOCKS.

1) A sock puppet is a fake indentity

2) In telecommunications, a SOC can be a Service Observing Circuit, or slang for a network SOCKET which is "one endpoint in a communication flow between two programs running over a network."

3) In finance SOX is Sarbanes Oxley Act, responsible for protecting shareholders and general public from fraudulent practices.

edit on 1-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
dupe
edit on 1-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Socks" was also the Clinton White House cat (which they did -not- take with them when they left the White House; having served its PR role, the cat was given to another person outside their family).

Socks

Cheers
edit on 1-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: meow

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pelosi always reminds me a cheerleader who grew old but never grew up.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
"Socks" was also the Clinton White House cat (which they did -not- take with them when they left the White House; having served its PR role, the cat was given to another person outside their family).

Socks

Cheers

I think Socks was given to Clinton's secretary. It always stuck a sour note to me that they didn't take the cat with them. If he was really a pet (as opposed to just being a media prop) they wouldn't have given him away like that.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do you really think a sociopath would hold feelings for a cat/dog/bird? Maybe a snake.
HrC only cares about 1 thing, herself.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It could be planned to have been 2 days ahead of schedule from time point A to B and then revert to original schedule at crux time?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Ex clown John Sipher's twitter acct.

twitter.com...

Appears to have a strong anti-Trump bias.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In regards to Trumps whereabouts on 2/11.

I know he will be spectating an MMA match at MSG that night, as I am a huge MMA fan and this is pretty big news.
edit on 1-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do you really think a sociopath would hold feelings for a cat/dog/bird? Maybe a snake.
HrC only cares about 1 thing, herself.

You have to have a soul to appreciate a pet.

None of the Clintons are human, especially HRC.

Regarding the NSA photo, I think they posted it so they can watch us chase our tails.

I'm still curious about the seal though, so I'll continue searching for that.
edit on 11/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED STUFF.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Maybe a snake.

Hillary would only keep a snake if it was a deadly poisonous one... and that would be for helping someone commit suicide.
edit on b000000302019-11-01T11:00:50-05:0011America/ChicagoFri, 01 Nov 2019 11:00:50 -05001100000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join