It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
What is the deal with super girls calves? They look shopped.

Her left leg has Scurvy it seems?
Also,
The Riddler is also looking strange for his right leg. I do see a possible toe of his left leg and the right looks missing.

edit on 1-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
What do you guys and gals think of Trump moving his permanent residence to Palm Beach, FL?

Bye bye oppressive NY taxes. I think all of us deserve what we vote for, even if we don't understand because that is on us to be vigilant against tyranny. Then if you don't like what people do in your area or how they think, you too can vote with your feet as Cali and NYC are going to loose affluent people over their greedy taxation schemes and oppressive PC free speech issues.

Did George Carlin save his body for a day when they could revive him?
edit on 1-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep, looks like the citizen score was just the beginning.

Chinese primary school halts trial of device that monitors pupils' brainwaves

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
What do you guys and gals think of Trump moving his permanent residence to Palm Beach, FL?

Good riddance. Visit NYC to see the skyscrapers and the Statue of Liberty, but at this point I don't see why anyone would want to live there.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Good morning, all.

Hey, according to this Twitter feed John Durham has empanaled a grand jury in Connecticut. And better yet, yesterday 4 members of Hilary Clinton's State Department were seen entering to testify.

mobile.twitter.com...

It says Barr has scheduled a press conference for today? Anyone heard anything to that effect?

There isn't much of a thread to unroll, but here that is anyways.

threadreaderapp.com...

edit on 1-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, all.

Hey, according to this Twitter feed John Durham has empanaled a grand jury in Connecticut. And better yet, yesterday 4 members of Hilary Clinton's State Department were seen entering to testify.

mobile.twitter.com...

It says Barr has scheduled a press conference for today? Anyone heard anything to that effect?

There isn't much of a thread to unroll, but here that is anyways.

threadreaderapp.com...

In that thread, Qanon-Ron claims to have received that info from a DOJ employee. Also says that CIA employees are scheduled to testify next week.
It sure would be a nice confirmation if Barr has a presser today.
edit on b000000302019-11-01T07:37:18-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 01 Nov 2019 07:37:18 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Conn is Durham’s home for 35 years in Justice. He knows the landscape. If he’s dragging in State Dept peeps then it’s expanded past the FBI and DOJ. Word is he wants to talk with Brennan/Clapper so that ties in the Intel Community.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys have seen yet as Im always behind as per usual. The FBI left this little treat behind for us. If you are a Bill Cooper fan...
Link to Bill Cooper FBI FIles

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Supposedly Barr has a presser scheduled for today at 9am. So, in like 18 minutes. I haven't seen any confirmation of this though. Just people saying it online.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Conn is Durham’s home for 35 years in Justice. He knows the landscape. If he’s dragging in State Dept peeps then it’s expanded past the FBI and DOJ. Word is he wants to talk with Brennan/Clapper so that ties in the Intel Community.

Word is .....

"Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming"

McCabe and Brennan say they are willing to cooperate with Durham

Two of the people believed to be at the center of a criminal investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation defended that investigation's legitimacy.

“There is nothing wrong with, especially a new attorney general, coming in at the conclusion of a tumultuous, high-profile, controversial case and asking questions about how that all began and what was the factual predication that led to the initiation of that investigation and how was it conducted. Those sorts of reviews take place all the time,” former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said a George Mason University event Wednesday at the National Press Club. And former CIA Director John Brennan said investigators working with U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is leading the investigation, will "try to ensure that this is done appropriately."

"I would like to believe that any such review or investigation will be conducted in a professional, fair, and apolitical manner," Brennan said. "And John Durham has a very good reputation.".......

……..Michael Morell, who served as acting director of the CIA during the Obama administration, said he had “deep concerns” about Durham’s investigation, .......

I bet the last character in snippet is very Concerned LoL

edit on 1112019 by MetalThunder because: 11;11

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Also, if we expect some of the posts to have a two year Delta wouldn't that mean (possibly) that John Podesta may be arrested today? If I remember correctly, Podesta was supposed to be arrested on 11/3? But we are two days ahead of schedule.

Is Barr going to announce the arrest of Podesta?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

BrainCo. No Go.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Investigations being political or not; were crimes committed?

Brennan wants the “good” FBI to talk to him. Not the FBI that framed Flynn and Pop and tried to frame Trump. He doesn’t want THAT type of investigation. You know, like the one HE assisted. smh

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I did a search and I don't see anything coming up for a Barr press conference today.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

He's not the first Boomer to pick up and leave the Northeast for the sunny weather in Florida.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Praying Medic seems to think something is going down today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Michael Morell, who served as acting director of the CIA during the Obama administration, said he ...

was ripping off the escape hatch and planning to assume a new identity in Uruguay.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

IDK man, I saw yesterday that Barr is in the UK meeting his counterparts over there (apparently not anything Spygate related). I guess he can still hold a Press Conference over there though.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Speaking of John Brennan, here is an article from NBC talking about how the spooks at the CIA are sorta turning on Brennan. They say they've never trusted him because he has shown contempt for field agents from the day he arrived at the agency.

Oh, and the article references someone named "Sipher."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Are we really still two days ahead though? I would think in order for that to be true, Q had to of factored in the loss of the board when we lost it. If not, how much have we actually missed because of the lost board? We could be way behind now. How long have we been down now?
Just spitballing about this of course

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join