It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Purple guy with green mask
has no leg in background

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Good eye!

That's the Riddler with the Q-mark.

ETA: Look closely at the right foot of the Zombie girl in the back row. His toe tip is visible. Perhaps his legs are spread and his right leg is hidden behind the Margarita/Martini girl.

edit on 31-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There are 7 people in T-shirts (2 white, 2 green, 1 purple, 2 red). All have yellow graphics on the front. At least 5 of those 7 have name tags. Is this saying 5 are known, 2 are not?

Two of the women had what I first thought were Gadsen flags but stylized with a dragon head instead of a snake. Gasden flags are yellow with a black snake.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Also who put's their kid in a Martini glass costume? I think they're hinting at Pelosi here, but if so then who is she "squirreling" for?

That "kid" in the martini glass costume appears to have a ring on her finger (married), as do five of these other "kids" in the front row.

They may look too young to be NSA staff, but I have a daughter about he same age who...let's say, fits that picture.

edit on 31-10-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

QoS, re T-shirts... the 2x Red Green/White/Green represent Iran and 1 purple represents communication in cabal color language?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip

Couple of thoughts on this thing.

Conyers dies and she's bounced - man and woman demonstrating the spectrum of inappropriate actions (despite her twisting of the reality per PR team)???

She's wearing all RED. WTH? All Blue, standing with the team, fighting the fight no matter where is the standard protocol. All red?

Does she still get access to the government sexual harassment slush fund even though she quit? She's got at least two biggies coming.

I find the Katie Hill thing quite funny. I attempted to share the photo Daily Mail had of everything censored with a circle around her iron cross tattoo, in Facebook Messenger and I got a temporary ban. Its lovely how they're monitoring personal messages now, but not for everything. I had sent a picture before that of her and it was fine. Facebook using AI tech for that = bad for society.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

QoS, re T-shirts... the 2x Red Green/White/Green represent Iran and 1 purple represents communication in cabal color language?

The one in purple has what looks like a string tied around her neck and cut. What does it look like to you?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You guys are still in decode mode on that NSA tweet image?? Mama mia get a life. 🧐

Ah, I'm just kidding.🤣

Want to know what’s really going on in Northern California with PG&E? Listen to this interview and then ask yourselves how many cheap transformers they bought from China?

twitter.com...

Interview:
October 22, 2019: Tackling the Energy Crisis in California

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What is the deal with super girls calves? They look shopped.

edit on 31-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well this is interesting from BBC News:

How silicon valley enables online slave market apps

Implicates Google, Apple and Facebook!

Does this allow POTUS EO to sequester their assets because it's effectively trafficking?
edit on 31-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmmm......

Santeria - Carribean - Epstein Island

Vodoun - Haiti - Clintons

I've participated in Vodoun rituals as a djembe drummer.

The rhythms are culturally VERY specific and purposeful.

Once the Ancestors *arrive*, they target the dancers to possess them.

I have witnessed some freaky stuff, and on one occasion I was targeted hours AFTER the ritual was over.

I can't even dance!

It was one of the most frightening experiences of my life, and I never attended another ritual.

I still remember all the different drumming rhythms, but I can't bring myself to finish playing them from end to end.

People bothered me to play and teach the rhythms to them for a few years after I quit, but I would decline the invitations out of actual fear.

And these were very *mild* rituals I attended compared to the ones conducted by groups of socio-culturally immersed practitioners.

It's NOT something to play around with. It's dangerously powerful.

BTW - nice costume!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Qos, I believe the string round her neck is known, in fashion terms, as a "choker"... so communication strangled/cut-off?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Geehs, at my age anyone under 30 looks too young to do anything. I guess your right, but I'll stick to the Squirrel on the Martini Glass statement.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

7 colored t-shirts are from Legend of the Hidden Temple,
an old tv game show from Nickelodeon.

Teams embark on a cheesy temple tour only to discover the legends behind it are real. They must navigate a series of booby-trapped rooms to lift the temple's curse and escape with their lives. There were 6 teams of 2 completing to enter the temple: the Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots, and Silver Snakes.

1 of the Purple parrots is missing? (singing somewhere?)

Found some additional clues from the NSA Twitter feed comments:
NSA Twitter

One of the more creative guesses:
Riddle me this death drinks null and void super suits running bugs 4 the Legends.

The legs on Supergirl looked photoshopped.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What do you guys and gals think of Trump moving his permanent residence to Palm Beach, FL?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
What do you guys and gals think of Trump moving his permanent residence to Palm Beach, FL?

I did it when I was active duty military for tax purposes.

The way the governors talk ish to him and the tax savings. Should have done it sooner. Heck, it’s a mass exodus from NYC to FL and other tax friendly states. Same way they are leaving Calif.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm guessing the blue form is a death certificate. 

Squirrels are members of the family of Sciuridae - anagram: A Suicider

Secret Squirrel makes me think of Secret Santa. Nov 1 is All Saints' Day, Santa means saint but is also an anagram of Satan, very Halloween...

Secret Santa Squirrels
edit on 1-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Supergirl
Smallville
Allison Mack
NXIVM
Keith Raniere
Vanguard
Nuts
Squirrel
Sciuridae
A Suicider

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
🤦🏽‍♀️ 4 pages of squirrel decodes I didn’t participate in but yet, still experienced quantum entanglement with the thread.

Would it be unbelievable if I mentioned that in my trick or treat entourage last night was a pirate, Superman, gecko, a fox and a squirrel?

Last min change of plans too. I thought the fox and the squirrel were unique the whole night.

Time for covfefe ☕️

Also whoever posted the pic of the Epstein island costume that is GOLD!

Daylight saving time 11.3 too... Apple says you better update your Os systems or older devices won’t connect to internet anymore.... Y2K 20 year anniversary special!!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Clip

Couple of thoughts on this thing.

Conyers dies and she's bounced - man and woman demonstrating the spectrum of inappropriate actions (despite her twisting of the reality per PR team)???

She's wearing all RED. WTH? All Blue, standing with the team, fighting the fight no matter where is the standard protocol. All red?

Does she still get access to the government sexual harassment slush fund even though she quit? She's got at least two biggies coming.

I find the Katie Hill thing quite funny. I attempted to share the photo Daily Mail had of everything censored with a circle around her iron cross tattoo, in Facebook Messenger and I got a temporary ban. Its lovely how they're monitoring personal messages now, but not for everything. I had sent a picture before that of her and it was fine. Facebook using AI tech for that = bad for society.

Some would love to control our information like the book 1984. Right now it is exactly what they do in China, their perfect paradise. It's going on in Iran or I am sure most any Dictatorship. The Cabal is the enemy of the people and leave bodies piled to heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join