It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. That's the first thing one thinks automatically. But, then, remember: "Expand your thinking", "more than one meaning".
Think multiple meanings.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well the lady dressed like a martini glass , 2nd from left, front row, is holding a squirrel in her left hand, skull in right hand. The group see's themselves as 'cipher's ? The squirrel is their mascot ? Isn't it odd that all but 4 in the group seem to be dressed in ' couple costumes ' ? The 3 chicks in front and the joker dude in back seem to be the only one's who dressed in independent costumes, the rest are all teamed up, lol, the buddy system ?

Pretty " Spooky " having a group of what appears to be mostly under 30 girl's running such a powerful entity as the NSA, LOL and I say this as the Mother and Aunt of two that I Love dearly !

" Trick or Treat, stay Up-beat... this time History won't Repeat ! "

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hmm, I had the immediate automatic thought as itg and that was all.

From its "zero" meaning, cipher can also be used for a person who has no influence or importance in the world.
Like Obama. 😂

SSC:
Secure Service Container or Security Standards Council which deals with cryptography.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Lindsey Graham is stepping down as the Senate judiciary committee chairman. Chuck Grassley will take over.

www.politico.com...

I see this as good news. Graham seems unable to pull the trigger on any of this. The Senate should be holding hearings of their own, IMO.

About a year ago I was reading a bio on some DOJ person who had interned with Grassley and the author described Grassley as a 'by the book' and 'no nonsense' prosecuter. Kinda reminded me of how Durham was described.

On a side note 'johnheretohelp' has had a bunch of people contacting Grassley's office regarding his request from State for a list of people who sent classified info via private emails. Says he has the names and to contact Nunez or Adm Rogers for verification.

Hopefully this will go some where.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

"Ray, if someone asks you if you're a god you say yes!"

My favorite line.

I see many movies hide esoteric ideas in plain sight. It's great to dig some out.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Everything's coming out in the wash. All those topics tagged conspiracy is being shown as true. Plus stuff no one ever imagined.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Don't get me started on Catholicism. It seems like everything the Bible said not to do, they make an important part.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
FYI, tomorrow will be 92 days since Q's last post and (I think) 88 days since 8chan went down!

92 = 9+1+1 = 911

88 = 8 + 8 = 8chan #2?

Two other reminders:

1) 11.3 (in 4 Q posts) could be this Sunday! Making Monday when John Podesta is arrested and Wdnesday when Huma is indicted... 11.3 is also the first Marker and when Proof is supposed to begin.

2) Per Q55 POTUS will tweet "My Fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us...". Per Q44 "Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter."

3) Today is the 2 year Delta of Q16:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

4) If the above applies to this coming weekend then that means Per Q1 Hillary's passport was flagged yesterday and she will be arrested on Monday between 07:45 and 08:30AM?
edit on 31-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cranky calls him Zero all the time and he's not the only one that does. It's out there in the "ethers". O is a Zero.

From online slang dictionary

Other terms relating to 'squirrel':

information squirrel:
Someone who obtains and hoards information or data on a subject and stores it away electronically (on a computer) or physically (as in a file drawer), whether or not they will ever look at it or use it ever again.

squirrel away:
Definitions include: to store for future use.

squirrels:
Definitions include: attractive females.

Secret squirrel? What is 'secret' about the brown squirrel the lady is holding? Nothing as far as I can see.

Looking at the question again: "Can you spot the secret squirrel, Cipher?"

What is really the message here?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Everything's coming out in the wash. All those topics tagged conspiracy is being shown as true. Plus stuff no one ever imagined.

Yep. It's nice to be vindicated.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Also, there are 17 people in that NSA tweet.

ETA: RIP Q?

Do you see the mirrored question mark behind the girl with the squirrel?
edit on 31-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Club of Rome Treaty 1969;

Plans made then are now trying to finish the incoming slide.
1. Industries, Factories, etc. shut down and moved abroad;

Also - do you recall the Audrey Tomasen Thesis ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abeldanger.blogspot.com...

In 1972, the United States had a healthy, vibrant economy. Now, some five decades later, we stand at the edge of the abyss. The American people have been betrayed by leaders using "free trade" agreements to export our productive capacity in rotations while building an international system of law and institutions designed to break the developed nations of the world while building up the undeveloped nations – into what increasing is revealing itself to be a global totalitarian system of oppression and control through the incremental devolution of national sovereignty to a system of functional sovereignty.

There is no greater evidence of the treasonous war on the American people using radical environmentalism, trade agreements and now – national and global collectivist systems of "perfect efficiency" such as the smart grid. The deregulation of critical infrastructure businesses that serve the essential needs of the entire rest of the economy is proof positive of regulatory capture by Doom's Day forces hostile to the American way of life.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Question mark on his hat too. Looking into some more.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. The question mark is mirrored (backward). A 'Q' clue?

The 'RIP' at the beginning (if you were reading left to right) is the first of 17. Is this saying, "rest in peace, Q"? "We have everything squirreled away for the future".

What is that around the squirrel's neck like a collar and has something dangling from it? I can't tell what the symbol or object is.

edit on 31-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Also, there are 17 people in that NSA tweet.

ETA: RIP Q?

Do you see the mirrored question mark behind the girl with the squirrel?

Yeah, looking at it there is the guy with the skeleton, Rip on the Tee and skeleton head in the hand of martini girl holding the squirrel on the other side Looks like Rip secret squirrel drowned in a martini glass with mirrored questions marks behind.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Secret Squirrel was a spy. His best pal was Morocco Mole.
I think the Cipher equates to Zero, as in ZeroBama.
Who was the Mole?
Morocco Mole wore a fez.... I think it was Brennan.

edit on b000000312019-10-31T19:41:20-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2019 19:41:20 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312019-10-31T19:53:57-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2019 19:53:57 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
twitter

In major testimony today, Morrison noted multiple false assertions by Bill Taylor, said his conversations w/ NSC lawyers were because he was worried about illegal leaks of the July 25 call, and that he never thought anything illegal was discussed.

And Taylor has admitted to being the leaker.

Dems just keep getting exculpatory evidence on Trump and in this case implicates the leaker/whistleblower

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Brown squirrel, white squirrel, Lots of Squirrel talk lately.

twitter.com...

Squirrel comms
Dog comms
Stand (tall) comms
Concrete comms
Corn comms
:17 comms
What's missing and WTF are y'all saying to one another.

The squirrel is looking right at the voided job form.

Timestamp matches Q1423 which has pics from NSA traffic cams.

Actually, I'm fairly certain it's the NSA Seal.

R.I.P Bill Cipher (2013-2016) from Gravity Falls. A powerful dream demon from another plane of existence that can influence or control citizens of Gravity Falls through a trans-dimensional mindscape.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ivanka twit to her dad

She said it all.

replies are absolutely vicious.
edit on 31-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not sure if a doctored retweet counts. DJT Retweet

Missing "t"

Q

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join