It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think your search would be more fruitful if you began with the rise of the Catholic Church and the heretical organizations that arose in opposition to it including the fraternal orders most people consider to be benign.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A separate post for an observation I made this morning based on looking at the Gmail logo and the Great Seal of the US.

The past is being seeded with clues/messages by the future. It would explain many things.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Whoa that is interesting!

Badge and insignia

The current badge depicts an American bald eagle grasping a claymore, surrounded by a kilt belt, inscribed with the Latin translation of "Truth Overcomes All Bonds". In the original crest, the claymore was wrapped in a chain with one of the links broken as a reminder of those killed during the failed Operation Eagle Claw. This symbol of failure was later deemed no longer appropriate.

The badge was deliberately designed by Jerry King and other founding members of the unit because of their shared Scottish heritage. The claymore is a greatsword originating from the Scottish Highlands, and the belt surrounding the badge is seen on Scottish clan badges (the belt signifies that the wearer is a member rather than the chief of the clan - the chief wears the badge without a belt surround).

Intelligence Support Activity

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I hear Conan the terror-fighting K9 is headed for a one on one with POTUS at the White House. That should have the progs howling at the moon ...

Cheers

Dumbarse Rob Reiner tweeted about the dog visiting the White House before it had been set up, asking what if the dog refused to go?
Idiot.

There's a reason he is Meathead.

Yeah, some people don't "act," so much as they just play themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Alternatively:

that’s because the don’t tell the truth!

The Don tell it like it is... leaving us with an extra t.

Are we missing a [T] somewhere?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Aaargh, double post - quick need emergency meme!

edit on 31-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
A separate post for an observation I made this morning based on looking at the Gmail logo and the Great Seal of the US.

The past is being seeded with clues/messages by the future. It would explain many things.

Quantum entanglement is a fascinating thing....

Could explain why time cycles rather than drives straight ahead.

I have always wished physics were my thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"1) There is a missing Y in "They don't tell the truth!)." - signifies Rothschilds/cabal?"

Connection to the news/Qdrop I just decoded with the Rothschild photo?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This line comes to mind...

"The 'SRIKE' will be FAST."

ETA:
[T]:
Time
Target
Tarmac
Terminal
Traitors
Test
They
Think

edit on 31-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: T

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The other day we discussed how each "candidate" represents a different aspect of the control system (can't find where). Anywhoo...

A look at this screen cap from a talk the Bern did reveals the truth.

Bern is a HUGE fan of the defunct USSR system of control. The running joke, or tragedy, from that era was Soviet "bread lines".

Look at Bern. Symbols matter, sadly the population has lost the ability to read how the reality is structured. They think "words" matter, not vibrational representation.

The population thinks that if zerObama says his administration is "scandal free" it is because he said so. Folks think because the abusive mate says "I love you" they do.

Vibrational representation is how reality is created, not through words. That hopeless empty shelf promo is letting folks know what is up with this guy. If they choose to ignore, well that's on them and good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Certainly indicates that the 2 tweets are linked cranky!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
We are 4 for 4 on "predicting" Professional Sports Entertainment Winners in baseball and football here in this thread using Q glasses to view the symbols in the championship matches.

We predicated the Eagles over Patriots - shifting the Patriots off of the old "Patriot Act" symbol and on to Eagle/True Patriot-Warriors etc.

We predicted Red Sox over Dodgers - the first Red October, also Red beating CA Blue etc.

We predicted Patriots over Rams - obvious shift back to true Patriots defeating Ram/Occult symbols.

And Nationals over Astro(naughts) - Nationalism is a winner.

Of note the only game DJT went was the Nationals/Astro(naughts) and sat in section 119 mirror 911 and the game ended 7-1 mirrored 17.

What's the prediction for the Steelers playing like absolute crap this season? 😭

I'll go out on a limb. A quick scan of the standings suggests 49ers vs. Patriots. Now this one is interesting. 49ers are gold related (gold/FED), but are from California and specifically the "bay area" Nancy/ChiFi country.

So I'd say Patriots beat 49ers. Which would also have the side benefit of creating the Patriots as the dominant Superbowl winner with 7. That would answer your question GOAT - Patriots surpassing Pittsburgh's Superbowl win total.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

When two objects are brought together they form a connection on a quantum level. The longer the proximity, the stronger the connection. People who are together for extended periods form a seemingly "psychic" bond. Twins have a very strong bond. This bond transverses distance and time. Who has the greatest bond with you than yourself? A connection with yourself continues through time. This is the fundamental mechanics of remote viewing. Our future selves see a picture and "sends" that info back to our past self. We are connected to ourselves through time on a quantum level. What if someone was able to focus this connection and seemingly jump into their own person in the future or past?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good catch MBSC... I like that interpretation too!!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham is stepping down as the Senate judiciary committee chairman. Chuck Grassley will take over.

www.politico.com...

I see this as good news. Graham seems unable to pull the trigger on any of this. The Senate should be holding hearings of their own, IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Yes SWD, I noted that too.

It looks like we need a deep dive on today's spelling mistakes to pull them ALL together...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
George Papadopoulos
‏ @GeorgePapa19

Newsflash: there is a CRIMINAL probe ongoing into the illicit spying towards the 2016 campaign and associates up through spring 2017. The race towards impeachment is far behind the Durham probe whose findings will change world history, AND shock the conscious of every American.
2:53 PM - 31 Oct 2019
twitter.com...

Newsflash: Spill the beans or shut up.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad I could help... Funny thing is SRIKE makes me think of the Shrike from Hyperion by Dan Simmons, which is one of the best SF novels I have ever read.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

When two objects are brought together they form a connection on a quantum level. The longer the proximity, the stronger the connection. People who are together for extended periods form a seemingly "psychic" bond. Twins have a very strong bond. This bond transverses distance and time. Who has the greatest bond with you than yourself? A connection with yourself continues through time. This is the fundamental mechanics of remote viewing. Our future selves see a picture and "sends" that info back to our past self. We are connected to ourselves through time on a quantum level. What if someone was able to focus this connection and seemingly jump into their own person in the future or past?

Nice description SWD.... and oh, how I experience it.... and on a deeply complex level.. I even understand it, I am just not great at articulating it.

My fascination with DNA and genetics can be explained by mysterious phenomena surrounding a sister I always knew I had, through paranormal experiences throughout my childhood, only to have her find me in 2014....

I’m a jack of all conspiracies/topics, master of none.
Wouldn’t have it any other way, though.

Also a reply to Rel: I think mapping the human genome is perhaps a journey to discovering some lost members of their “tribe” so to speak..... as far as the “bloodlines” go. Just to keep it on topic.

DNA is key for me. Key for “them” too, apparently.
We can go around with the physics, the energy/vibrations, the consciousness/mind, the math, the chemistry the history the language, but I think the information we seek is in the blood. +

edit on 31-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

DNA is key for me. Key for “them” too, apparently.
We can go around with the physics, the energy/vibrations, the consciousness/mind, the math, the chemistry the history the language, but I think the information we seek is in the blood. +

all of that is stored in DNA

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join