It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mmm I believe we are +2 days so this would fit.......fingers crossed.

Cheers TheTaff

I see Rel got there before me

edit on 31102019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Rel in first πŸ‘πŸ»

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great points cranky!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

@sidneypowell

This isn't #BreakingNews @GregRubini @CarrollQuigley1 @FOOL_NELSON have

I think this is her official twit? The reason I'm confused is Quig is a Q guy and the others are Digital Army.

Consider what Flynn's lawyer is saying with this tweet.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Reminds me of Operation Blackjack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

On the topic of futurists I couldn't help but think if Epstein had some interest in futurist Jacque Fresco (died 2017, age 101) with his idea of building a Utopian society he called the 'Venus Project', a world filled with AI automation. He gained public popularity with Peter Joseph's film Zeitgeist Movement.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

@RudyG

This is a bit esoteric, but not all Dark to Light is linear in nature.

Notice that the real issue was never russia russia russia, but Ukraine. Notice russia was the distraction, the one the blame was aimed at per Original Narrative Rule - Original Narrative must be a lie.

So now we have an investigation concerning an open source phone call where the alleged victim President of Ukraine says he was not a victim. But what is the result?

The Dems investigating Ukraine pieces. Instead of focusing on the red herring russia, they are being forced to focus on the issue of Ukraine themselves.

Notice this is the least of their evils, this takes away from zerObama, ISIS, Iran, C_A and of course Humans A Currency, but the have entered those waters by getting in with Ukraine. Ukraine is the gateway...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
More Than 65 Dead After Fire Engulfs Train In Pakistan

Noticed this news report this morning. Seemed kind of unusual, so checked for any connections.

65 Dead

Q65

:::::Flash Traffic:::::

Flash traffic...burning train. Notice what looks like train tracks? ::::::

Time Stamp: 2 Nov 2017 - 5:07:18 PM - 2 + 1 +7 + 5 + 7 + 1 + 8 = 31
2 + 1 + 7 = 10 10/31 - today's date.

This Qdrop discusses POTUS travel. Is this connected with the banner on DJT tweet, boarding AF1?

(see post a few hours ago).

DJT Tweet a few hours ago...

This Tweet speaks of the Federal Reserve.

It has begun. Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure. Q

Eyes on

All caps: FTTPOTUSTWP = 196

Q196

Gold

A confirmation of the Fed Reserve Tweet connection.

Time stamp: 22 Nov 2017 - 1:36:25 PM - 2 + 1 + 1 +2 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 3 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 31
2 + 1 + 7 = 10 10/31 - today's date.

All caps: G = 7

Q7

Time stamp: 29 Oct 2017 - 6:58:37 PM = 10/31 because we're 2 days ahead - today's date.

Are the HRC emails going to be used to bring down the Fed?

Al caps: WHRCPOOKCOTHRCORP - Pook Co / HRC Corp

Pook Chemical

Industrial water treatment - "Watch the water".

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
POTUS tweet with TYPO today:

Retweeted RoadMN

Congratulations to @FoxNews, you left @CNN & @MSNBC in the dust (that’s because the don’t tell the truth!).
Donald J. Trump added,

RoadMN @RoadMN
Cable News Rankings Sun Oct 27

< 1⃣4⃣6⃣@FoxandFriends @JedediahBila @PeteHegseth @EdHenry
2⃣… >

8:50 AM - 31 Oct 2019

1) There is a missing Y in "They don't tell the truth!)." - signifies Rothschilds/cabal?

2) The Tweet time of 08:50 points to:
a) EST = Q850:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 πŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)
Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.
www.cia.gov...πŸ“

Q

i) The url brings up a CIA evaluation of RED OCTOBER steel plant in Russia from Apr 28th 1954.
It doesn't seem to say much of importance except that it mentions the following german company names: Siemens Martin, Demag and Schulmann.
ii) Why has POTUS/Q drawn our eyes to this Red October meaning on the last day of October?

b) ZULU = Q1350:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 36da6f No.1391731 πŸ“
May 12 2018 22:24:18 (EST)
If America falls, the World falls.
God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude.
Through their strength, and the millions of united Patriots around the World, we will succeed in this fight.
Peace through strength.
Now comes the pain.

Q

I) Bolded timestamp encodes, right to left, Oct 31st!

c) EST+1200 = Q2050 Trafficking routes/White Rabbits/Wish this was a dream
Timestamp encodes Oct 31st

d) ZULU+1200 = Q2550 Justice flag - ATTENTION ON DECK:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c15254 No.4160527 πŸ“
Dec 5 2018 02:00:44 (EST)
Justice.jpg
⬇
twitter.com...πŸ“
Attention On Deck!
For God & Country.
Q

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = CFNCNNMSNBC = 105... Q105:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 31st!

b) RemoveDupes = FMSB = 40... Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

edit on 31-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Something else to add to the mix is that Congress is leaving for recess today. Don't know off hand how long they'll be on vacation (for like the 10th time this year), but if anything were to happen today I would expect it will happen pretty much as the last of them are leaving the Capitol building.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I hear Conan the terror-fighting K9 is headed for a one on one with POTUS at the White House. That should have the progs howling at the moon ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I hear Conan the terror-fighting K9 is headed for a one on one with POTUS at the White House. That should have the progs howling at the moon ...

Cheers

Dumbarse Rob Reiner tweeted about the dog visiting the White House before it had been set up, asking what if the dog refused to go?
Idiot.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Two questions:

1) Is anyone aware of such a comprehensive family tree of all 13 bloodline families being built?

Nope.

2) Do people agree that this is an essential resource that we need?

I'll say to understand the present one needs to first understand it's history.

β€œSince I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

~ President Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

After reading some of Bill Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse" my mind went down an eternal spinning whirlpool along with that Springmeier link posted by SG. I decided years ago this was an endless exercise in futility to go any further, at least for me because of so many tangent rabbit holes interlaced with misinfo & disinfo and easily consumed into one of 13 black-holes only to come out the other side (if one makes it that far) with more unanswered questions.

Where does one start?? Recall Q said this is bigger than anyone can imagine.
That Epstein connections map alone that Cranky had posted is beyond most peoples comprehension.

The Jeffrey Epstein Network

I assume the 3 bloodline families are the one's who have gained control/influence over everything including the other prominent bloodlines. From Q142 it seems these 3 families rise to power started in Nazi Germany timeframe.? So, developing a comprehensive family tree may not be as difficult as it seems.?

Probably easier to follow the money.

BUT, don't let my rant dissuade you in any direction you wish to go.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting FLOTUS/Whitehouse tweet today:

Yesterday’s visit to JB Charleston reinforced the amazing work happening to keep the American people safe & to provide relief to many in need. I enjoyed mtg 5th graders at @Lambs_SC practicing @RedCrossSC emergency preparedness. Thanks to all who serve. #BeBest @TeamCharleston

< South Carolina video/Red Cross/Armed Forces video >

1:00 78K views

10:04 AM - 31 Oct 2019

Watching the video, FLOTUS seems to be handing out rape alarms to children at a Red Cross school event!!! Five Q posts tell us the Red Cross is a scam and danger to children - so why is FLOTUS at one of their events???

For those who say, "doesn't look like a rape alarm?"... there was an earlier set of 3 pics showing stills from the video (which I cannot now find). In that you could see a light diode at the top of the item = showing it was electrical.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN!

Asking whether we need such a bloodline map is different to me wanting to generate one - I guess it would be a lot of work!

... also I would be afraid of finding that I am part of one of the families - possibly through the Clan Forsyth.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

POTUS tweet with TYPO today:

Retweeted RoadMN

Congratulations to @FoxNews, you left @CNN & @MSNBC in the dust (that’s because the don’t tell the truth!).
Donald J. Trump added,

RoadMN @RoadMN
Cable News Rankings Sun Oct 27

< 1⃣4⃣6⃣@FoxandFriends @JedediahBila @PeteHegseth @EdHenry
2⃣… >

8:50 AM - 31 Oct 2019

1) There is a missing Y in "They don't tell the truth!)." - signifies Rothschilds/cabal?

2) The Tweet time of 08:50 points to:
a) EST = Q850:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 πŸ“
Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)
Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.
www.cia.gov...πŸ“

Q

i) The url brings up a CIA evaluation of RED OCTOBER steel plant in Russia from Apr 28th 1954.
It doesn't seem to say much of importance except that it mentions the following german company names: Siemens Martin, Demag and Schulmann.
ii) Why has POTUS/Q drawn our eyes to this Red October meaning on the last day of October?

b) ZULU = Q1350:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 36da6f No.1391731 πŸ“
May 12 2018 22:24:18 (EST)
If America falls, the World falls.
God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude.
Through their strength, and the millions of united Patriots around the World, we will succeed in this fight.
Peace through strength.
Now comes the pain.

Q

I) Bolded timestamp encodes, right to left, Oct 31st!

c) EST+1200 = Q2050 Trafficking routes/White Rabbits/Wish this was a dream
Timestamp encodes Oct 31st

d) ZULU+1200 = Q2550 Justice flag - ATTENTION ON DECK:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c15254 No.4160527 πŸ“
Dec 5 2018 02:00:44 (EST)
Justice.jpg
⬇
twitter.com...πŸ“
Attention On Deck!
For God & Country.
Q

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = CFNCNNMSNBC = 105... Q105:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 31st!

b) RemoveDupes = FMSB = 40... Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

DJT tweet

Missing "the" Very bad for USA!

Is the "y" missing creating the "the" for this tweet or vise versa?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
We are 4 for 4 on "predicting" Professional Sports Entertainment Winners in baseball and football here in this thread using Q glasses to view the symbols in the championship matches.

We predicated the Eagles over Patriots - shifting the Patriots off of the old "Patriot Act" symbol and on to Eagle/True Patriot-Warriors etc.

We predicted Red Sox over Dodgers - the first Red October, also Red beating CA Blue etc.

We predicted Patriots over Rams - obvious shift back to true Patriots defeating Ram/Occult symbols.

And Nationals over Astro(naughts) - Nationalism is a winner.

Of note the only game DJT went was the Nationals/Astro(naughts) and sat in section 119 mirror 911 and the game ended 7-1 mirrored 17.

What's the prediction for the Steelers playing like absolute crap this season? 😭

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
POTUS retweeted FLOTUS Halloween tweet:

Trick-or-Treat @WhiteHouse #Halloween2019

10:55 AM - 31 Oct 2019

1) The tweet holds 4 pictures which seem deliberately chosen:

a) A knight and a dragon,
b) A kid dressed as a Marine,
c) 2 horny backed green lizards (or dragons?),
d) The whitehouse lit up in Yellow/orange... In cabal color language orange /sunset = End, and Yellow/sunshine = reward.

edit on 31-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN!

Asking whether we need such a bloodline map is different to me wanting to generate one - I guess it would be a lot of work!

... also I would be afraid of finding that I am part of one of the families - possibly through the Clan Forsyth.

Weird bit of synchronicity. The crest of Clan Forsyth includes the same belt design used by the "Army of Northern Virginia" / Intelligence Support Activity.

Cheers
edit on 31-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

edit on 31-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: add isa patch

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Dumbarse Rob Reiner tweeted about the dog visiting the White House before it had been set up, asking what if the dog refused to go?
Idiot.

There's a reason he is Meathead.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Interdasting Cvv2!

I note also that..." When, in 1672, Charles II instituted a public register of the clans the then chief of Clan Forsyth refused to attend. The clan was subsequently stripped of its recognition and the chief lost his legal title. This situation continued for the next 300 years until St. Andrews Day 1978 when Lord Lyon, King of Arms, accepted the claim of Alistair Forsyth, the Baron of Ethie, to become Chief of the Forsyth clan."

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join