It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:
(post by savagediver removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The plundering of Ukraine by American Democrats:

www.zerohedge.com...

Oleg, you followed Biden story from its very inception. Biden is not the only Dem politician involved in the Ukrainian corruption schemes, is he?
Indeed, John Kerry, the Secretary of State in Obama’s administration, was his partner-in-crime. But Joe Biden was number one. During the Obama presidency, Biden was the US proconsul for Ukraine, and he was involved in many corruption schemes. He authorised transfer of three billion dollars of the US taxpayers’ money to the post-coup government of the Ukraine; the money was stolen, and Biden took a big share of the spoils.

It is a story of ripping the US taxpayer and the Ukrainian customer off for the benefit of a few corruptioners, American and Ukrainian. And it is a story of Kiev regime and its dependence on the US and IMF. The Ukraine has a few midsize deposits of natural gas, sufficient for domestic household consumption. The cost of its production was quite low; and the Ukrainians got used to pay pennies for their gas. Actually, it was so cheap to produce that the Ukraine could provide all its households with free gas for heating and cooking, just like Libya did. Despite low consumer price, the gas companies (like Burisma) had very high profits and very little expenditure.

After the 2014 coup, IMF demanded to raise the price of gas for the domestic consumer to European levels, and the new president Petro Poroshenko obliged them. The prices went sky-high. The Ukrainians were forced to pay many times more for their cooking and heating; and huge profits went to coffers of the gas companies. Instead of raising taxes or lowering prices, President Poroshenko demanded the gas companies to pay him or subsidise his projects. He said that he arranged the price hike; it means he should be considered a partner.

[...].

If this is indeed true, it makes a whole lot of sense why the Democrats dont want anybody to go anywhere near Ukraine. They are so caught up in rampant corruption there, that if their crimes do actually come to light, they will all be spending the rest of their lives in a prison cell. This is the real deal.

This article says the whistleblowers name is Mr Alexander Daniluk.
edit on 31-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Oct 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Call me crazy.
I have a feeling Trump's crazy description of
Al-baghdadi sniveling and whimpering like a dog as he died was really referring to McCain's execution.

Dog Day Afternoon
Every dog has his day
Who Let The Dogs Out?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Yeah, Pelosi is a mess.

I just listened to the entire "debate" portion of this thing. It appears that the vote will pass. The C-SPAN lady said initially there were 5 dissenters on the Dem side, but that's been pared down to only 2 that are expected to vote against.

But an interesting remark at the very end by Scalise. He noted that as of tomorrow we are in an election year. Got me thinking "red October."

Is something gonna go down today? After today some things may be off the table because "election year."

Vote passes, FISA drops right after?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Can someone educate me? If the current vote is a "15 minute vote" then should votes cast after the 15 minutes has run out be counted?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This disturbs me deeply

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Same with "the 5 minute vote" it was at 229 when the counter said 0:00 but the result is 332.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
After all the references to Spider webs and "follow the families", it strikes me that one thing that may be missing from our investigations is a comprehensive family tree of who is in which of the bloodline families!

Q142 specifically tasks us to:

Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.

Having checked for Q references, it surprises me that Q hasn't stressed a need for us to find and record ALL members of ALL of the 13 bloodline families. If these families have controlled our world for the last few millenia, then surely a pre-requisite to stopping their control ever happening again is knowing who they are and monitoring their future activities?

Two questions:

1) Is anyone aware of such a comprehensive family tree of all 13 bloodline families being built?

2) Do people agree that this is an essential resource that we need?

This will help.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks. I will try it out.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Can someone educate me? If the current vote is a "15 minute vote" then should votes cast after the 15 minutes has run out be counted?

The Dems are breaking all kinds of laws in their quest to get what they want. Meeting in secrecy, not allowing exculpatory evidence or testimony, denying the President legal representation, barring Republicans from these hearings, preventing witnesses from fully answering questions or answering them at all.

And their supporters, the left all across the US, see nothing wrong with the blatant violation of the law.

It. Is. Incredible.

Why?

Because they insist they are trying to save the Republic. How can you save the Republic when everything you're doing is a violation of Constitutional and case law?
edit on 10/31/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED STUFF.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For some reason, I have a strange calmness about today. I keep thinking, "just sit back and enjoy the show".

I wouldn't miss the rally coming up Monday in Lexington, KY for anything!!

Q992

WWG1WGA
Drops will go fast.
WH clean SIG.
Marker.
Everything is planned.
Years.
Message.
UNITY.
AWAKENING.
We Fight.
Lexington.
Concord.
STAY TOGETHER.
Q

(Bolding mine)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Questions:

If they had so much natural gas that they could give it away, why not sell it on the open market and make a little profit for the citizens, like I think they do in Alaska?

Second, if they had so much natural gas that they could give it away, why did they need piles and piles of USA .gov cash?

They didn't, is the answer.

My take is that the US cash went to Ukraine ostensibly for "energy development" but really it just got passed back to the US politicians who were "on board" with the "aid"; and also to corrupt Ukraine politicians. I'd be surprised if even one drilling rig was bought with that US aid.
edit on 31-10-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This link includes the time (EST). That may be important. Remember...Lexington, KY rally Monday 11/4/2019.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 No.875827 📁
Apr 2 2018 23:18:17 (EST)

WWG1WGA
Drops will go fast.
WH clean SIG.
Marker.
Everything is planned.
Years.
Message.
UNITY.
AWAKENING.
We Fight.
Lexington.
Concord.
STAY TOGETHER.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

After all the references to Spider webs and "follow the families", it strikes me that one thing that may be missing from our investigations is a comprehensive family tree of who is in which of the bloodline families!

Q142 specifically tasks us to:

Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.

Having checked for Q references, it surprises me that Q hasn't stressed a need for us to find and record ALL members of ALL of the 13 bloodline families. If these families have controlled our world for the last few millenia, then surely a pre-requisite to stopping their control ever happening again is knowing who they are and monitoring their future activities?

Two questions:

1) Is anyone aware of such a comprehensive family tree of all 13 bloodline families being built?

2) Do people agree that this is an essential resource that we need?

two observations on that.

1. They go by DNA rather then name lineage. So we'd only be seeing what they want us to see, or don't care about. The out front folks are symbols, hiding the real Controllers. At this point I sense the 13 are mere shells.

2. The now. I've mentioned often, The Plan really concerns events and people existing in our reality one year prior to DJT. There is a reason for that, as tracking down every single "mystery" or JFK like enigma would serve no purpose but to bog the Liberation down.

We're focused on who and what exists now as it is, or as it exists as a result of patterns from the past - or future, as we see them now. Ergo, the Nazi thing is only relevant to how the pattern manifests now (fabian frankfurt,fraudian, antifa etc), not what Germany was doing in december of 1937.

The past and future control and reconciliation is the Controller Trick. They want us eternally fixing things that do not exist leading to nothing but a sense of failure, while missing their entire system which is right now. "Hope and Change" "In the Future Everyone Will..." "Reparations for..." etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lexington is also mentioned in Q2436 dated November 6, 2018. Rally Monday in Lexington November 4, 2019.

Q2436

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.416 📁
Nov 6 2018 03:44:13 (EST)

The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
——————————
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY —- PLEASE ANSWER THE CALL & VOTE.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!
Q

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We are 4 for 4 on "predicting" Professional Sports Entertainment Winners in baseball and football here in this thread using Q glasses to view the symbols in the championship matches.

We predicated the Eagles over Patriots - shifting the Patriots off of the old "Patriot Act" symbol and on to Eagle/True Patriot-Warriors etc.

We predicted Red Sox over Dodgers - the first Red October, also Red beating CA Blue etc.

We predicted Patriots over Rams - obvious shift back to true Patriots defeating Ram/Occult symbols.

And Nationals over Astro(naughts) - Nationalism is a winner.

Of note the only game DJT went was the Nationals/Astro(naughts) and sat in section 119 mirror 911 and the game ended 7-1 mirrored 17.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cheers CT!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Cheers SouthernGift!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, Re Q2436 (Nov 6th 2018) and the Lexington rally on Nov 4th...

That is a Q 1-year Delta proof because we are 2 days ahead of schedule!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting fact in the World Series is that, this is the first time in history of any sport that neither team won any of their home games.

Symbolism I see... Their is no home field advantage. Your no longer safe in your home. Washington is taking over your home and your guns. Astros were originally called the Colt .45s.

Sports are still controlled by the dark cabal. Hint the boos for trump at the game.

They are not going down without a fight.....Going out swinging.

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join