It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It all goes to show how important it is for Biden to keep up the appearance of being a legit candidate, in order to make the assertion he's simply a political target.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So here is a pondering of mine.

It has been noted many times in these threads how many of these characters turn up with black eyes, broken limbs, medical boots, etc.

I wonder is these are some kind distorted 'badge of honor' -- meaning that they had to be physically coerced to follow certain guidance?

Consider Schiff. Has he EVER shown up looking like that? And why not? Because every time the muscle men show up, Schiff caves and does exactly what he is told.

If this is the case ... obviously it applies to those who are cabal. Cabal outsiders may be threatened on occasion, but some have protection, like the POTUS.

It would be interesting to know if any of these characters that display signs of being beat up were under Secret Service protection at the time they sustained their injuries.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well, the last of the rats are being flushed out. The DS are down to their scrubs now.

And let's consider how it was for presidents prior to Trump.

They ALL owed a lot of people for attaining the office of POTUS. They may have disliked the leakers with a fury equal to that of Trump -- but had they tried to flush them out like Trump has, they would have been brought up short very quickly and reminded of what they owed to whom.

A rigged system, designed to drop political POTUSes into a spider's web of intricate control. Actors. Some may have meant well, but in the end, they were all compromised and controlled.

And now, Trump. No wonder they can't stand him.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
How much ya wanna bet they towed that NK oddball "weather" satellite out of play?
mysteriousuniverse.org...
Can't find a link but it was on an erroneous orbit and supposedly only set up to receive data and not send. Epoch ran a story several months ago that I can't find any longer. Considered a potential weapon that passed over the US regularly.
Found it.
m.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 10 30 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting value add find thanks MBSC!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Interesting value add find thanks MBSC!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Could you possibly repost the O black panther picture please?

I'm catching up and it is showing the unavailable icon.

I'd like to take a look for signs of photoshopping...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Thanks SWD for the decode instructions... I'll add to spreadsheet.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

- US withdrawing troops supporting Kurds
- Dems scurry off to ME meetings.
- US bags top 2 ISIS leaders
- All 6 Atlantic based carriers in port
- Israel shutting down all embassies

Cause & Effect. Two years of $700b for DoD and the carriers are needing extensive maintenance? Or are they getting upgrades? Both?

Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
edit on 30-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
You think it’s strange that someone w/a Ukrainian background is a National Security Expert on Ukraine? Really? I guess this is news to you.
Vindman is a patriot who swore an oath to our Constitution and meant it, unlike tRump. a reply to: CoramDeo

But you ignore and blow of the facts with the Biden's to say this? That doesn't change the fact the Biden's are very dirty and corrupt does it?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

There are two kinds of DJT supporters. Those who wear the hats and those who don't. The media counts those who wear them, but cannot grasp the concept of those evolving in ways the old school systems do not understand.

**side note, I just got a spam call, numbers reduced to 45. I'm not a hat wearer, but I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it arrived.

Me too, I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it was in my price range.

I will not be going for some mega buck jacket just to own it unless it has a miniature golden goose in the pockets. I suppose collectors item would be another reason.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This morning on F&F, Baden...independent ME, hired by Epstein family to observe JE autopsy...says "Evidence all points to HOMICIDE".
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 30-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This morning on F&F, Baden...independent ME, hired by Epstein family to observe JE autopsy...says "Evidence all points to HOMICIDE".
www.foxnews.com...

Yep. Wife just sent that too me. I’m kind of surprised his death didn’t set off a '___'. He seems to be someone who would have had several.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
...and in related news:

Kevin Spacey Won’t Be Charged in Sexual Assault Case After Accuser Dies

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

And you can tell all that just because he wore his Army uniform to work yesterday? I have a military uniform hanging up in my closet too. I guess I can throw it on and then go on TV and everyone will believe anything that I say? No matter how outlandish or irrelevant? I've got WAY more ribbons and medals than he does too!
edit on 30-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

2. The Ambulance.

I have wondered about the ambulance.
It is a very small island. Where would you drive the ambulance if someone needed to go to a hospital? You could put it on a barge or ferry to go to a hospital on another island that has a hospital, but that would be extremely slow compared to a helicopter.... which Epstein had. He even had a couple of his lady friends trained to fly it.
If a person needed treatment that couldn't wait for a helicopter, why not put a medical treatment room on the island equipped with even more than what you would find in an ambulance?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The more the MSM embraces him the more it confirms he was a mole.

They’re down to exposing their low level rats to keep the impeachment story in the news. Their mole network is dwindling.

What’s nice is they are exposing themselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
QAnon and UFO Conspiracies Are Merging

No surprise here.....after all, it always was (and has been) just a matter of "TIME"

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join