It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sab, let's look at this one with what we know now and see if it has morphed with our new POV.

Dems Want To Paint AG Barr as Withholding Information From Them
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 1:44:45 PM
[Smoke & Mirrors]

Now, we are looking for the phrase "smoke and mirrors" either in a DJT tweet or other prominent place.

How do you attempt to keep the 'narrative' in play [control the 'sheep']?

In this case, the 'sheep' is not the people but the flock - the targets themselves.

www.foxnews.com...📁
Key sentence:
Nadler called the grand jury materials “critically important” for their investigation.
Does Nadler understand that the 'critically important' material requested would be illegal for AG Barr to disclose?

Nadler (who has disappeared from the media) does, because he was told to ask for something he cannot have. Were he not directed to do something this stupid a more effective line of attack would have been in order

www.nationalreview.com...📁
"This means Attorney General Barr must redact grand-jury material from the Mueller report before disclosing it to Congress. Democrats will complain long and loud about this, but I don’t see how Barr can be reasonably faulted for following the law. Congress, after all, has the power to legislate an amendment to Rule 6(e) that would permit disclosure of grand-jury materials from a special counsel investigation to appropriate congressional committees."
Will members of the D party Congress attempt to amend Rule 6(e) in order to obtain grand jury material deemed 'critically important'?
No?
Logical thinking, why?
Why paint a narrative that the one item you cannot possess is the one item you need in order to justify your argument?
People elected 'knowingly' spreading false-information [disinformation]?

'knowingly' so the phrase here indicates controlled puppets doing as they are told, spreading false and disinformation to the flock. We assumed at the time the dems were playing us, but this suggests otherwise.

Puppets follow orders.

They're all puppets at this point. Light To Dark means revealing how it has been, lying, cheating, double dealing, word manipulation, ignoring people's will, hate etc. WE must see it

Think for yourself.

Great admonition. Do not listen to what the puppets are putting out for their flock, that is garbage, don't argue it, don't get disappointed in it, it is not meant for anons but for those who still fail to see the reality of Control

Q

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, the last of the rats are being flushed out. The DS are down to their scrubs now.

We are approaching the witching hour. The DS are running out of actors to execute hoax efforts to undermine POTUS Trump.

This is where the DS has never been before. The pressure is insane and Barr hasn’t even unleashed Durham or the IG report.

Weird is next. Things will happen that would normally sound like bad fiction. Danger Close.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The msm is trying to paint this guy as the epitome of Perfection just "trying to do the right thing". They are fawning all over him....and don't you dare criticize the guy or question anything whatsoever about who he is, or you're an anti-Soviet emigrant Jew-hating bigot.

edit on 29-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Very well itemized as usual.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R) to Receive a Special Package from AG Barr?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Jul 2019 - 11:51:16 PM
Anonymous
25 Jul 2019 - 11:49:40 PM
>>7193818
It's all coming out soon!!!
>>7194232
Nunes to receive a special package from BARR?
Q
qmap.pub...

Why Does Obama Trail POTUS?
Anonymous
31 Oct 2017 - 11:58:00 PM
Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

qmap.pub...

Full Circle....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Again, just like “Gung-Ho Traders”, no records of this company exists after 1987, but the building is currently being managed, or owned, by Carr Workplaces. Strangely enough, despite being an office building, there is no record of what other companies, outside of Carr Workplaces, are there. The only company that was found was a Venture-Capital firm called Hamilton Clark, founded in 1989, and subsequently, possibly, ridding of IBCC.

>Despite having a very rushed site, little info, and being in San Francisco, a supposed “gateway” to Hawaii, there is no reason to suspect they have anything to do with this case, unless the company beforehand did not fold completely, but re-branded.

thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump
29 Oct 2019 - 9:44:37 PM

Another possible meaning for the error: oppidite > opposite

OSID >

Open-area Smoke Imaging Detection.
(OSID) by Xtralis is a new innovation in projected beam smoke detection technology.

SMOKE detector?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Thanks, Interesting account.
Has anyone attempted a decode of his profile bio?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Almost nobody ever saw this one also
The infographic of the msnbc executive that allowed a report to air about 43 trillion in misappropriated funds but the report was removed immediately and his nanny killed his kids

archive.md...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Meh, Trump is a public figure, where the legal standard is so low, it's meaningless. Short of accusing them of a sex crime, no damages can be assessed for personal attacks.

In the case of Nicholas Sandmann, for instance, he's considered a private person, where a lower standard for slander or libel would apply.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Although not an expert on Obama, I get the weird feeling that him attaining the position of POTUS was inspired the movie Trading Places, with Obama in the role of Eddie Murphy. An American rags-to-riches story...

edit on 30-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: Anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Another thread reminded me of another reason why I don't like Libdsey Graham; he was with McCain and Marco Rubio in Libya with the rebels, a year before the Benghazi attack. Hes one of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Funny, I was thinking the other day, watching all this nonsense in the Middle East, that World War I isn't over yet, either.

Men come and go. Nations have enduring agendas.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nautonier

I worded my reply poorly. I needed a pause after Sanders answer to the TeeVee reporter. She side-stepped the assertion that Q = hate group. We know Q is not that, but she let the reporter assert it, while denying it. She did a good job, it was text-book.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: cfnyaami

He's also someone with family still under soviet control who can have the screws put to them if he doesn't follow instructions. No way he should be looked at as other than potentially compromised in matters of security.

DING DING DING

"Remember your beloved cousin Tatiana? Yes, that one. We'll squeeze her like a rotten prune until her head explodes ... unless you play ball with us, da?"

THAT is the way it works in the real world. Dirty as Hell.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Yes comrade, the same KGB that averted WWIII.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Note. In the article, the amount shown is 43 BILLION, not trillion (nine vice twelve zeros).

ETA: I recall there are differences in how some of these words are used between USA and UK versions of the English language. Regrets if my comment is a cultural-linguistic misunderstanding.

Cheers

edit on 30-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Note. In the article, the amount shown is 43 BILLION, not trillion (nine vice twelve zeros).

ETA: I recall there are differences in how some of these words are used between USA and UK versions of the English language. Regrets if my comment is a cultural-linguistic misunderstanding.

Cheers

At 3 place it has 12 zero and in the middle it as 9 zero ???

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: CanadianMason

Nice gif.

Understand. Now that the main part is up I can work on a more in-depth explanation. Try and figure out a way around the auto formatting of this platform.

Power is to be cut at 9pm tonight, so it may take some time as I'll be trying to reserve the batteries.

If you have a small gas efficient car a small inverter can come in really handy for emergency power. Provided it's worth the cost of letting it idle it'll kick out quite a bit more than needed for a computer.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

At 3 place it has 12 zero and in the middle it as 9 zero ???

Hi Trillium, haha, I didn't see that. Sounds like the article writer should have paid more attention to detail. And maybe me too as I scanned it rather too quickly

Cheers

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join