It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
More videos of Epstein's Island Here

As I have said before, This is just to keep this Island in the forefront of our minds.

The two videos are actually garbage showing nothing important ... or are they.

The guys taking the video 'without permission' are hopeless.

I think there is a message here, one that could have been told in a single frame, possibly in the rubbish?

This is simply not real as it pretends.

There have to be guards ...

P

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i think last time this happened was in 2014 .

israelis love to go on strike

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

the video shows newly laid cinderblocks and paint where you would expect a tunnel entrance

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Where? or at what time point please.

P

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Okay, last thing for the night brought a smile. Hope you too

Matt Gaetz
edit on 29-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
US Had New ISIS Leader in Custody

Like Baghdadi, Abdullah Qardash had been in Camp Bucca. The two apparently met and bonded there.

There's been some debate as to when exactly Baghdadi had been released from Bucca. The most famous account pegged it as being in 2009.

The Islamist extremist some are now calling the most dangerous man in the world had a few parting words to his captors as he was released from the biggest U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009.

“He said, ‘I’ll see you guys in New York,’” recalls Army Col. Kenneth King, then the commanding officer of Camp Bucca.

The legitimacy of ISIS is theological. Without a Caliph, it would have no future. So its next best is on a guy we once had in custody.

Again.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

14:20

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

@ffe3301

Just keeping this twit in the mix.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I watched both videos, a bit suspect IMO.

The 3 things that had me thinking we're:

1. The Temple is a front to draw attention away from something...It has no door's.

2. The Ambulance.

3. At least 2 shot's of recent cement work.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

While my eyes cross when so many numbers appear, I do have to say I understand the outcome, and that was some beautiful work you did.I havent read further enough ahead yet to know what others opinions are on it, but I think we can work with this in a lot of ways. ^5^5^5 all day long!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks! So, that's the public facing excuse but, I wonder what is the real reason?
Something smells off.

Smells like war to me..

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That is a great idea! Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Reorder Of words You might find this helpful. Cor sent this to me to make reading/posting the drops in reverse easier.

Also helped when we found certain drops depicted images when justified and mirrored. That was a long time ago it seems.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here's a great example..of my idea.

Dems Want To Paint AG Barr as Withholding Information From Them
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 1:44:45 PM
[Smoke & Mirrors]
How do you attempt to keep the 'narrative' in play [control the 'sheep']?
www.foxnews.com...📁
Key sentence:
Nadler called the grand jury materials “critically important” for their investigation.
Does Nadler understand that the 'critically important' material requested would be illegal for AG Barr to disclose?
www.nationalreview.com...📁
"This means Attorney General Barr must redact grand-jury material from the Mueller report before disclosing it to Congress. Democrats will complain long and loud about this, but I don’t see how Barr can be reasonably faulted for following the law. Congress, after all, has the power to legislate an amendment to Rule 6(e) that would permit disclosure of grand-jury materials from a special counsel investigation to appropriate congressional committees."
Will members of the D party Congress attempt to amend Rule 6(e) in order to obtain grand jury material deemed 'critically important'?
No?
Logical thinking, why?
Why paint a narrative that the one item you cannot possess is the one item you need in order to justify your argument?
People elected 'knowingly' spreading false-information [disinformation]?
Puppets follow orders.
Think for yourself.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Patriot Oath? Really?

@seandavis

Espionage?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Still catching up so dont know if its posted yet or not.

GitmoChannel @GitmoChannel This is crazy. All Israeli embassies are being closed. All. Worldwide. It is not known when they will reopen.[/ex
link

Israel in Boston @IsraelinBoston ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to a general strike of The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israeli missions across the world have been instructed to close. The Consulate General of Israel to New England will be closed from… instagram.com...

link

Are they shutting down to stop runners or folks with dual citizenship to seeking a safe space? UN out of money? Or
could it be related to that drop Q did about saving Israel for last?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What if the “temple” is just a building to encase a subterranean elevator. The paint job is just a clever disguise so you don’t assume it’s a has any service functions.

I found this on Twitter of a guy entering an underground shaft into a subterranean living quarters. (Not Epstein Island but Could be similar to what is built under the “temple” Twitter
video
edit on 29-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
By the way if anyone hasn't figured it out yet.

The dog is McCain because we don't say his name and we don't say the dog's name and every dog has its day and defeating Isis was the final nail in the coffin of McCain's traitorous Legacy.

Every dog has its day.

Are we enjoying the show?

Dont forget he supposedly died on national dog appreciation day... or some dog day

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

He's also someone with family still under soviet control who can have the screws put to them if he doesn't follow instructions. No way he should be looked at as other than potentially compromised in matters of security.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The island's Topography leads to the temple. No doubt their are subterranean caves at play here.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join