It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's mostly all about war profiteers and their rat lines & pipelines. This is no joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
triggeralib.com...

Help Don Jr. Trigger a Lib!

I think now it is time to un trigger them. If we don't get them to chill out, there may become a need to unholster our weapons and use those triggers. There are some who seem to say they tolerate free speech for me and you, until we speak our mind and are correctly calling BS. Then they get all holier than thou like pompous asses tend to do.

In the end, it is simply bigoted racism against all those that are pink on the inside and happen to love free speech. George Carlin should be here now!

edit on 29-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks! So, that's the public facing excuse but, I wonder what is the real reason?
Something smells off.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks! So, that's the public facing excuse but, I wonder what is the real reason?
Something smells off.

WTF? A strike by foreign affairs workers is forcing them to close every embassy in the world? That sounds epically unlikely. Wonder what's really going on?

(Maybe, scouring their system to make sure all communications from al Baghdadi are scrubbed?)
edit on 29-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Isn't it in the prophecies that just before the end all Jews will be called home to Israel?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wasn't there a statement that Trump was saving Israel for last?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Something smells off.

twit linky

Boy this really is a head scratcher. To what end?

We need some high level clarity on this one for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Biden denied communion

prelude to “won’t be able to walk down the street”

Father Robert Morey, the pastor at Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence, told the Florence Morning News that he had denied Biden communion because "any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching."

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
If this is true then, Holy Shut.

Don't know how he would know though.

Baghdadi's compound?
Traveling with Documents?
How do you enter evidence legally?
Logical thinking

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Saving Israel for Last
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 12:04:36 PM
Anonymous
10 Mar 2018 - 12:02:22 PM

671668ff3e9131f0dde92a7339a5a478b3dd5d3f598da4d45c8960e9168df1af.jpeg

>>613129
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?
>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Saw this earlier but was waiting for a better source and even Gregg Rubini does not give his source.

among the documents found in the Al Baghdadi ISIS compound,
there are Comms from the US State Dept, from 2010-2011.

(but that is [CLASSIFIED], so I can't tell you)

guess who was at the State Dept in 2010-2011?

Oddly, my immediate response to the "found" report was that this stuff was not found, but falls under the "how do you get something into evidence..." arena. After all, is someone going to say "hey, you didn't get that in a terrorist compound, you got that from John McCain's house."

Missed your post Cranky
Logical thinking always wins

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know we touched on this earlier today about the supposed classified evidence found after the Baghdadi raid that led to the State Department. Was it Rubini that was saying his sources were saying this?

Anyways, here is a Periscope vid on Twitter that gets into it. Names. Obama, Brennan, Rice, Clapper, Comey.

Seeing lots of chatter about this. It may be truth. If so, these people are in deep ish. Benghazi related stuff. The formation of ISIS. Cables to the State Department.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ISIS jihadis were able to obtain much of this arsenal as a direct result of Obama's support for rebels in Syria. Weapons procurement was like Amazon shopping carts with unlimited credit.
Heh, and the Dems are upset they weren’t informed of the raid. Freakin hilarious.

Here's a good reminder...

How ISIS Got Weapons From the U.S. and Used Them to Take Iraq and Syria

The Islamic State militant group (ISIS) got its hands on vast supplies of weapons by taking advantage of U.S. weapons transfers that may have violated international agreements between Washington and its allies, according to a new report.

"Supplies of materiel into the Syrian conflict from foreign parties—notably the United States and Saudi Arabia—have indirectly allowed IS to obtain substantial quantities of anti-armor ammunition," it later added.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Understand. Now that the main part is up I can work on a more in-depth explanation. Try and figure out a way around the auto formatting of this platform.

I’m no computer wiz, so not sure if this would help.
To get around ATS formatting, you could try formatting as you want on your computer, then take a screen shot and post that as a picture that wouldn’t be altered by text formatting. A click able link to a large image would be even better.

If I have no idea what I’m talking about, just roll your eyes and carry on.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

In plain sight too

Flashback 2012 Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels

....Obama’s order, approved earlier this year and known as an intelligence “finding,” broadly permits the CIA and other U.S. agencies to provide support that could help the rebels oust Assad......
A U.S. government source acknowledged that under provisions of the presidential finding, the United States was collaborating with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies....
European government sources said wealthy families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar were providing significant financing to the rebels. Senior officials of the Saudi and Qatari governments have publicly called for Assad’s departure.......

Last week, Reuters reported that, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey had established a secret base near the Syrian border to help direct vital military and communications support to Assad’s opponents.......
Last year, when rebels began organizing themselves to challenge the rule of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, Obama also signed an initial “finding” broadly authorizing secret U.S. backing for them. But the president moved cautiously in authorizing specific measures to support them......

What a cast of characters !

edit on 10292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Link back to original quote

"Ukraine is a pet of the left, so Russia is their natural enemy."

Do you think the government of Russia is our friend? You do realize that Putin is ex-KGB, right?

I don't think of Russia as a [t]rusted ally (not even sure what that means with any country anymore, maybe Canada), but I feel like tha direct threat to our national interests is overblown.

You only had to read the next sen[t]sence, and the an[s]wer was right there. You have more than you know.

edit on 29-10-2019 by CoramDeo because: [t] [s]

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
DJT, when this over Nunes will be seen as a hero.

Early Leaks of Trump’s Calls With Foreign Leaders Were Intelligence Products: Devin Nunes

The Trump administration was subjected to a barrage of leaks from the president’s first day in office. A Senate investigation determined that during Trump’s first 126 days in office, leaks flowed at a rate of one per day. Many of the leaks contained information meant to damage or ridicule Trump or his associates. Roughly half of the leaks went to The New York Times and The Washington Post.

In a wide-ranging interview in his office in Washington, Nunes also confirmed that the FBI investigators failed to brief the Congressional Gang of Eight about their probe of the Trump campaign. Also, Nunes disclosed that the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign started earlier than late July, the time listed in the final report by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Leakers are more patriots who took an oath???

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, another great reminder especially thinking back when DJT said he inherited a mess. Yes, a dirty bloody mess.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Seemed odd this would come from NYT until I saw the short script below the post

Sean Davis editor of the Federalist twitter

NYT reports that Vindman, who likely leaked secret information to the anti-Trump whistleblower, tried and failed to alter WH call records to fit his Ukraine narrative.

Now we know who whined to the whistleblower about security protocols for WH records.

in the blip i saw from NYT link, instead of the word "alter" was the word "correct"

So now we know why NYT published this.

Now it seems the transcribers are being implicated.
edit on 29-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Israel in Boston
@IsraelinBoston

ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to a general strike of The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israeli missions across the world have been instructed to close.

TWITTER

That smells of cover story. I’m believing something else is going on or fear of something.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join