It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

And one more for this morning.

A second Democrat aid has been sentenced in the Kavanaugh doxxing case.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Operation Cathedral

Wonderland Club

Panorama

Orchid Club

Belgian Beast

Finders

Alice and Wonderland

Flower Garden

edit on 29-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
When the government is releasing stuff about the finders you know we are reaching near the bottom of the rabbit hole.
Please return your tray tables to their upright positions buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing.

It's going to be a weird one

Every dog has his day
edit on 10 29 2019 by dashen because: 🐶

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It's unbelievable to me that they have the nerve to call Epoch Times a "conspiracist" publication.

Projection at its finest. These other publications publish straight lies on the reg. Like every single day. The best part of it is that their lies are easily disproven these days too. They're so mixed up at this point they've been reduced to childlike behavior. Like when a kid sticks their fingers in their ears and says, "lalalalalala".

Epoch Times will come out of all of this smelling like a rose. Guaranteed.

It's especially funny that they're trying to tie Epoch Times to the right. The "right" is predominately Christian. Some people would even say evangelical. Yet, Epoch Times was founded under the guidance of a Buddhist. And I believe most of the people in their front office are Buddhists as well.

Also, these particular people are being persecuted by the Commies in China. So when these other publications attack Epoch Times they're actually aligning themselves with Communists.

What could go wrong? Lol

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

And one more for this morning.

A second Democrat aid has been sentenced in the Kavanaugh doxxing case.

www.foxnews.com...

From link

.....At the time of his arrest, Cosko was working as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, who fired him soon after......

Lets take a trip back in time - a snapshot ....

edit on 10292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what has happened to "Innocent until proven guilty" in this country? Adam Schiff is supposed to be presiding over this impeachment mess, and everyday he goes online and in the media and tells everyone how bad Trump is, and how he has committed many crimes. How is this OK? How can anyone expect this man to reside impartially over something as important as impeachment proceedings? In Schiffs mind, Trump is already convicted and removed from office.

How has no one on the right called for Schiff to recuse himself from everything impeachment? He is the most biased person in Congress today, and we are letting him run roughshod over the Constitution and our entire government. Even the President deserves the protections of our Constitution and our legal system. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!! It is not Trumps job to prove he is innocent, it is the job of the government to PROVE their case!

This one point should render anything that Schiff and Pelosi are doing null and void. President Trumps rights are being trampled on every minute of every day. If it can happen to him, it can CERTAINLY happen to any of us.

Oh, and I almost forgot - Schiff is actually a fact witness now in his own case, so really there should be absolutely no way he is allowed to continue to run things. The minute he colluded with the whistleblower and lied about it, it should have been all over for him. Hell, the minute he produced that fake call transcript it should have been all over for him, yet here he stands.

Food for thought.
edit on 29-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Could POTUS be eluding that info about ' No Name ' has been declassified ? Who trained that Dog, could it be a name we would know ? Beautiful Dog, Tara had two over the years, Really Smart dogs, lol, both Obsessed with Frisbee's !

Wow Sufi, your maps helped Warrior's team, how Awesome !!

So, it's the 39th, lol at least on our Calendar....hopefully the only weird thing that happens here is a visit from Pittsburgh cousins today, they picked a Hell of a time to visit CA ! God Bless All....

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Morning, Pokey.

The problem seems to be that the Dems hold the majority in the house and too many of them are corrupted/facing jail time. Because so many of them are facing potential jail time, or removal from office at a minimum, they're pretty much all forced to go along with every Orwellian thing Pelosi and Schiff cook up. Hell, the faced a censure vote the other day and the traitors wouldn't even censure him for telling outright lies to the public! (ETA: Did y'all notice that after Schiff got caught telling lies the left projected this too on Trump? When Pelosi wrote her "dear colleague" letter announcing there would be an impeachment vote she claimed that Trump's argument for not complying was "cut from whole cloth". Lol. They can't help it. It's all they have left. Accuse the other side of the thing you've done. Or been caught doing.)

In my opinion, Trump should file a slander/libel suit against Schiff specifically.
edit on 29-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
By the way if anyone hasn't figured it out yet.

The dog is McCain because we don't say his name and we don't say the dog's name and every dog has its day and defeating Isis was the final nail in the coffin of McCain's traitorous Legacy.

Every dog has its day.

Are we enjoying the show?
edit on 10 29 2019 by dashen because: 🐶 play dead. good boi.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

WOW.....thats one helluva line of thought. I need to marinate on this one for a little bit.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Morning, Laurel.

You know, when I was reading more about this dog last night I definitely got the impression that this is code. Same with all the other dog articles. What's weird is that the media has picked this story to run with.

Whoever that message is meant for, I'm guessing, is scared Schiffless right about now.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Everyone remember what happened the last time Pelosi tried to make a trip overseas? Trump cancelled her trip at the last minute.

So this time he lets her go. She goes to Jordan and commits a Hatch Act violation by requesting a foreign leader condemn our President publicly in an effort to drive down his support in the polls (cuz if they get enough people pissed off impeachment can happen). Then, just a couple days later Baghdadi is killed. Trump refused to tell Pelosi of this plan before she left. Trump also made a call to the King of Jordan whole Pelosi was en route.

Now, this is a serious allegation, so I won't make it, but it sure appears like maybe Pelosi did a little more than just request the King of Jordan poo on our President. If I'm wearing tin foil I get the feeling she just got caught passing notes to our enemy somehow.

Trump said they had a pretty good idea he would be moving, and where he may be heading. I'm guessing he was moving to a middle man. A liaison between Pelosi and Baghdadi.

If so, Pelosi is in big trouble. Desperate. Desperate enough to hold an impeachment vote even if she thinks she shouldn't have to. She's being forced to play the cards and she knows she has a losing hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good to hear from you ML!

I can't see how the map helped... I think it's more likely that my attached comment was important; about Nevada being in the middle of the 4 states Warrior mentioned and the possibility of there being an intersection of DUMB tunnels near Las Vegas. Pure guesswork on my part.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do we think that they're blowing all the DUMBs? If so I guess we should be on the lookout for activity in a few other places. I saw the map of that tunnel network once upon a time. There's one of those things supposedly in my neck of the woods. Jay, Oklahoma.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This is funny. I was just talking about filing a libel suit. A judge is allowing Nick Sandman's 250,000,000 dollar libel suit move forward.

A federal judge reversed his ruling Monday and announced that the family of Kentucky teenager Nick Sandmann can sue The Washington Post for libel over its coverage of the teenager. Sandmann’s family sued WaPo in February, writing that the publication allegedly “target and bullied” the teenager after an incident involving a Native American activist at the Lincoln Memorial in January. Judge William Bertelsman rejected the suit in July, citing the First Amendment, but changed his mind Monday and agreed to allow three of the 33 published statements to move forward, WaPo reported.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Trump did just tweet out about suing Schiff just a few days ago...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You know, this all has me thinking...

...You know what should happen? Some Patriot lawyer type should organize a class action suit on behalf of the American People for these lies. Adam Schiff lied to the American people. Without a doubt. He has done it numerous times now and I'm sure it could be argued that these could be valued in terms of damages. The cost to taxpayers for their bullschiff investigations. Punitive damages for the undue stress put upon the American people who are worried these actions could lead to unrest or revolt, etc.

WE should start suing these bastards.
edit on 29-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow! A 40 Tweet Storm between 07:33:14 and 09:34:15, from POTUS this morning... over 02:01:01 hours! Followed after a gap by 1 tweet that points to the FIRST post about John McCain (before use of NoName).

1) Using the Tweet Storm Start/End Delta gives us Q201 and Q101:
Q201 CONFIRMATION that Ritzi Traverse is a clown front

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3EnVOnlV No.150523420 📁
Nov 22 2017 17:53:22 (EST)

Anonymous ID: UybaYRYn No.150523213 📁
Nov 22 2017 17:51:42 (EST)
>>150522875
clown front?

>>150523213

Timetamp encodes tweet date of Oct 29th!

The "Answers" section includes the following:

Looks like they deal with: SPACEX, Twitter, Playboy, smattering of others

Senior team: www....rizvitraverse.com/team/

Q101 ACTION COMMAND:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148148004 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:08:10 (EST)

>>148147343
Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

2) The first tweet after the tweet storm:
a) has CAPS only simple gematria of CCHSER = 56... Q56:

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661217 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:39:22 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
The Clinton campaign is attempting once again to sweep important questions under the rug about top aide Huma Abedin, her family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and to Saudi Arabia, and her role in the ballooning Clinton email scandal.
Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Perhaps recognizing how offensive such ties will be to voters concerned over future terrorist attacks on this country by radical Muslims professing allegiance to Sharia law, the Clinton campaign on Monday tried to downplay Ms. Abedin’s involvement in the Journal and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Clinton surrogate group Media Matters claimed predictably there was “no evidence” that Ms. Abedin or her family had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and that Trump campaign staffers who spoke of these ties were conspiracy theorists.

To debunk the evidence, Media Matters pointed to a Snopes.com “fact-check” piece that cited as its sole source… Senator John McCain. This is the same John McCain who met Libyan militia leader Abdelkarim Belhaj, a known al Qaeda associate, and saluted him as “my hero” during a 2011 visit to Benghazi.

Timestamp encodes twet date of Oct 29th!

b) The tweet has a Delta, from the 40 tweet storm, of: 10:12:47 AM - 09:34:15 AM = 00:37:35 giving Q37 and Q35:
Q37:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

Q35:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

edit on 29-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

PFS, it may be that they're blowing the REMAINING DUMBS? Or just the remaining DUMB tunnels?

I got the impression from previous Warrior and other posts that some tunnels had already been blown... There was an unrolled thread about someone involved in one. Also leads about underground training for military.

Did your map show anything significant in Nevada/Las Vegas area?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Highly insulting comparison to this patriotic hero.

...the Canine deserves better.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join