It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Could be, SWD... I would expect we could only do that to either day or to day/hour/minutes?

You don't get many news articles with seconds in timestamp.

Also, how do you decide which article to use where two reporting same event have different timestamps?

I'm leaning toward such deltas only being to the day.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm amazed CNN is still relevant. They write the most asinine things. They cannot be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: nautonier

What if the Cube of Space was built by the Borg?

Lolol! Props for the reference

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I guess Susan Rice sounded off about the Baghdadi thing today.

She tries to argue that President Trump should have notified Obama before launching the attack. L.O.L.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Solutions like pissing people off at PG&E enough to hand their problems over to the State Grid Corporation of China, as they have in the Philippines, Australia, and other countries?
The State Grid Corporation of China, commonly known as the State Grid, is the state-owned electric utility monopoly of China.Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Jamie Lee Curtis mouthing off too. TDS Stage 2 for sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I can't think of a single reason why Trump would need to tell Obama he was killing Baghdadi.

Unless...
...Maybe she thought ISIS' founder should be notified his General is about to be killed. Lol. Freudian slip.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Nobody should be telling anything operational. Once it’s done, then tell everyone.

The House leadership has vacated its role in the running of America.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I guess Susan Rice sounded off about the Baghdadi thing today.

She tries to argue that President Trump should have notified Obama before launching the attack. L.O.L.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Read that and wondered if she was Tweeting from an insane asylum.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Unrolled

Thread: Harold Finch Reads James Clapper’s Body Language (and it’s glorious!) 1. Intrepid independent researcher NameRedacted was suspended multiple times here on Tw@tter for what amounts to hurting the feelings of leftists and challenging their blatant lies.

Very interesting breakdown of the Clapper/Vandi interview. Key takeaway for me: The investigation into him happened way faster then he expected.

Much more in his choice of words.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Finders is quite literally a cult that traffics children, in most cases likely for sexual purposes, that traces its origins back to Hoover’s FBI

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First-Ever Look Inside Epstein’s Private Island

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: xuenchen

Zero-Bark-Thirty. 😎

Looks like a Belgian Malinois. Highly intelligent dog, usually trained in Dutch language commands. Very popular within the military for sniffing out bombs & bad guys.

I love dogs very much and would love to have a smart dog like that. I have one that is very bright a non service animal but nothing like that outstanding specimen.

Dogs of war eh?

Pink Floyd sang to us some important thoughts on that.

Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone
Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the web we weave
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world, one world

Discovery of the human dogs of war is to be disowned by their evil peers. I am seeing a poetic observation of fact yet even the Floyd is brainwashed into helping the One World they had me thinking was a scream against it and for freedom. Waters sure is for some things that are aiding the slave masters for some reason. I still play and love to hear the peaceful sounds of Pink Floyd, politics aside.

edit on 28-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Heh, very good! I had that song in mind too.
The corrupt politicians who use their military war machine "Dogs Of War" aka Mercenaries/Soldier of Fortune types (today Blackwater and God knows who else) but, back at that time was probably a faction of Delta/DEVGRU (Ghosts). I've assumed the song is a reference to President Reagan, who was dealing in covert wars with countries like Nicaragua contras and others.

David Gilmour has said it's about "political mercenaries" and the major influence behind war is money. Whenever I hear this song the first name that comes to mind is war profiteer Dick Cheney.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Pelosi Calls House Vote to Affirm Speaker Impeachment Inquiry The House Never Authorized…

Speaker Pelosi is holding a vote, a resolution, to affirm her previous declaration of a House “inquiry”.

The resolution is currently being written by Lawfare. Pelosi is not delivering a House “Resolution on Impeachment” for a vote, because if she did hold a vote on an impeachment resolution, the minority and the Executive branch would gain rights therein.

This is a House vote to show support for Pelosi’s previous unilateral decree. Right now the rules committee is adding language to the resolution that will provide additional one-sided support for a completely partisan process.

Note in this video, Pelosi is careful to say “this is not an impeachment resolution”:

Lawfare

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
HOLY MOLY - one of the mom's of the 6 kids that were found in Florida....Finder cults is a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle. Carolyn Said twitter.com...

Carolyn Siad is the mother of Honey BeeBee Evans

-Connection to Mexico - starting on page 130 says the two guys with the six kids were heading there.
The NXIVM ex-Presidents (at least 3) children's involvement
NXIVM has child clinics in mexico. These people never disbanded they just morphed into something "new".

The list of people is in the Dig TARGETS & Results pastebin
https:// /d80b5s6i

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join