It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
10:50pm PDT. Power just went out. See how this one goes.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hole getting Deeper & Deeper

“The Finder’s” Cult: The Missing “#Pizza????” Links? (Part 5 of Many)

NOTE: If you have not read the first four parts, it is highly recommended you do so to get up to speed on where this investigation stands.

Part 1: thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

Part 2: thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

Part 3: thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

Part 4: thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

thegodofrage.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Read this: archive.is...

An insane amount of information. Apparently Stuart Silverstone is an alias, his real name is Steve Learner.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

greetings my fellow patriots

ALWAYS a great day when one hears from a Marine. Good fortune and good hunting.

"Guns and Eyeballs"

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
10:50pm PDT. Power just went out. See how this one goes.

I'm amazed there isn't condemnation from California officials. Liberals always accuse corporations of putting their own profit interests, over those of the people.

Isn't that what PG&E Electric is doing? Ensuring that it can't scapegoated for any of the fires that always come to certain parts of California when its dry and windy?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Skyfall007

It ends with us all winding up in Gitmo and I already called top bunk

Nothing like a little tropical vacation to clear the mind and rest the body.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All double-standards. Only complain about those things which don't serve their interests.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDarknessComes on godlikeproductions.

Qanon is an alphabet agency PSYOP.

Imagine you work intel for deep state. Trump comes along and creates a huge anti deep state movement, and some ppl go off the rails w/ it (like Pizzagate). When Edgar Welch shoots up Comet Pizza you realize something has to be done or more violence could happen. 20 million armed Americans getting fired up by the US President to bring down deep state! How do you contain and manage that?

Enter Q-Anon, a pied piper operation to rally and subdue this anti-establishment fire. How to subdue? By telling everyone to “trust the plan”, “trust Sessions”, trust everything is fine, don't take matters into your own hands, the government has this under control. Stand down, trust the plan, and pray. Stay on the bench. It's like someone trying to calm a mad dog.

Then media picks up Qanon. That's a red flag and means someone in power directed mainstream media to cover Q. Mainstream NEVER mentions something unless they want your attention on it. Good or bad. Bad publicity is still publicity. Take this website for example. CNN or Fox News will NEVER mention this website on air; b/c they don't want ppl to find it. Imagine CNN does a hit piece on GLP and millions see it. That's a #ton of free advertising and ppl would swamp this place to see what got CNN so pissy. If 1% of those ppl became GLP fans, then the hit piece works in favor. For the media good and bad attention is still attention. It's oxygen. If media blacklists something and stays silent on it, then THAT blacklisted thing truly threatens them or deep state.

Mass arrests are coming just wait.... and wait.... and wait. Wait until after spring, after World Cup is over, after summer is over, after mid-terms are over, after holidays are over, stall forever.

One by one ppl will become disillusioned w/ Qanon as time passes and no major names are arrested. By the time ppl get disillusioned w/ Qanon the violent urge to unseat deep state will be lessened and mission accomplished.

Thoughts? With everything we *don't* know about Q, I would imagine this is something to at least consider to protect our minds. I say this with absolute respect for everyone here. I've been following Q since 2017 and do not judge anyone's beliefs or lack of belief.
edit on 27-10-2019 by nautonier because: updated w/ link

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nautonier

Thoughts?

Q may not surface again as a source of information. Whether one hears from Q again is not critical.

Communications from Q have prompted a lot of people to consider the state of society and the functioning (or lack thereof) of government.

A lot of people now have more awareness. How they choose to apply this awareness in their daily lives is their choice -- as it should be in a free society. "WWG1WGA" is meant to remind those who are awake that they are not alone; it is not a command to mindlessly merge with the herd.

As far as the administration's response to Deep State gaming of elections and other methods of control -- I would guess most of us have formally or otherwise set a date in our minds that some significant activity has to have occurred. In any case, the relationship of the Citizen to the State is a long game. If the Trump administration very publicly jails every one of the Deep State gamers, that would not be an end to anything. Public vigilance must be eternal if individual freedom is to be maintained.

Cheers

edit on 27-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nautonier

What if the Cube of Space was built by the Borg?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Sorry for the delay Warrior... updated map, with "Eyes On" on California, Oregon, Utah, Colorado:

The MAP view implies closing in on Las Vegas in Nevada?

Update implies Hawaii and Alaska also complete...

Stay Safe Fren

edit on 27-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Catching up EMN... re the "4 period tweet" - interpretations:

1) As you say, "...." = H in Morse Code,

2) "...." = 4 as in 2nd number in 5 to 1 countdown,

3) "...." = Fore as in shout made on golf course when the ball is moving towards unsuspecting people,

4) "...." = Four Full Stops = FFS = For F*cks Sake (In English Full Stop = Period),

5) "...." = Key... look through POTUS tweets (or Q posts) with 4 periods in.

The last one intrigues me because most of POTUS multi-part tweets have either 4 or 5 periods at start or end. We assumed it was just pointing out 45=POTUS but it actually makes a lot of sense as a Key to pull together a subset of Posts and Tweets!

I won't list tweets because there's probably close to a thousand with 4 periods in. However there is only ONE Q post with just 4 adjacent periods... Q3:

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147104628 📁
Oct 29 2017 10:47:07 (EST)
Open your eyes.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 26th!

Three other Q posts have 4 periods as part of a larger string of periods:
Q40 has 6: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q55 has 7: Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

Q228 has 6: USA/SA/GER/PAK_leadership change. 40,000ft. (8, 7, 6, 5......).

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Re: "...."

With spaces, it is an ellipsis after a period, indicating

the period at the end of the sentence that we have not entirely quoted; it lets our reader know that the quotation borrows from more than one sentence of the original text.

four dot ellipsis

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'll be decoding the snack machine to get the chocolate out... I've heard prison food is rank.

At least our cells will have 4 strong borders!!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope Al Baghdadi has been captured and reveals evidence of CIA control!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I know, backtracking a bit with this.

When we discussed the mention made about the Unicorn crossed with a mermaid. Someone brought up a narwhal.

I just came across a Qdrop that reminded me of this.

Q2315 Reddit's New Occult Logo

Notice the narwhal?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Wondering if another list might be useful, in addition to the resignations list.

The list of those who have gone silent.

People like Chuck Schumer. Used to bray about Trump a lot, but now? The Nancy and Chuck Show has only one cast member these days.

Comments?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Could this also be a reference to Sufi's graphic and 0311's info?

4 dots in a line; California, Oregon, Utah, Colorado

Don't know if intended Sufi, but looks like the eyes are looking and pointing towards to Kansas. Any reference to the Cheney Lake?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope Al Baghdadi has been captured and reveals evidence of CIA control!!!

I suspect Bag Daddy has just realized the virgins weren't there to meet him.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join