It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I don’t think that’s exists yet. We won’t run out of IPv6 addresses until about 2100.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

So far ZERO confirmation of anything but "Something very big has just happened!"

ETA: just caught this...confirmed now?

Trump Approves Special Ops Raid Targeting ISIS Leader Baghdadi, Military Says He's Dead

The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. President Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.

Further verification is pending.

edit on 26-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: verify

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bob Mueller Twit A Parody account that isn't funny at all, but more moral soapbox by a disciple of the Krazysteins.

Bob Barr Parody is a real Parody account.

It isn't the left can't meme, it is there isn't much funny about the right positions. "Leave me alone", which is the foundation, isn't funny no matter how you twist it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Well this is interesting...

twitter.com...

Strange...I click refresh on that POTUS Tweet on:
qmap.pub...
...and the date Oct. 27 flashes briefly under the tweet post.

Never saw that before.

Is this what you guys are seeing?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello All~!

I have been here since the first thread. I am enjoying this incredible journey and can't wait to see how it ends.

Thanks to all of you who are keeping this alive.

Regards,

Skyfall007

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007

It ends with us all winding up in Gitmo and I already called top bunk

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Retired US Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor:
“Everyone is scared to death of Donald Trump because Donald Trump plays chess in multiple dimensions simultaneously. He has now checkmated all of his potential opponents, his competitors. So clearly, he’s a dangerous man”

Full length version (near the end) > www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Tek" tock

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Things seem to be heating up. I hope that it isn't another nothing-burger. I want all of the "tick-tocks" to turn into "booms", not pops, but "BOOMS".

Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Welcome Skyfall! Love the name.

Man, that's pretty clever what President Trump did, IMO. They drew that whole Syria withdrawal thing out like a Broadway stage production. Lured Baghdadi out? Kick ass!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Since it is the 27th here it doesn't change on mine.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No not thread drift in my eyes. This is why we're here in this thread, following up on being a good person and doing right for other people and future generations.
I am very hurt, and sorry for you that your friend took his life.
I know first hand how it hurts to go through life knowing that others have lost their life serving your country, serving human kind and not making it home to fulfill their lives at home, that walked the same steps you did.
It is harder than anyone can imagine.
I promise you there are so many more than you know honoring Rick, and every person that served. I live every day serving those who stood up and served a greater good, but did not make it home like i did. Every day I live to honor those who fell on the battle field or those who suffered and could not reintegrate and took their own life.
Your friend is not forgotten and his honor lives on in me, I promise you, as a complete stranger, I still walk every day in honor of those like Rick.

I enlisted when I was 17, in 2002 as a paratrooper. I knew I needed to serve my country and my brothers at the time. My grandpa served in the Korean war as a paratrooper. I still serve my brothers and my country to this day. To my fallen brothers, I try to live to your expectation every day, and always will.
edit on 26-10-2019 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You did NOT call top bunk!.. You requested bottom bunk with Daskakik on top. A worrisome decision.

I got cell 117 with Cranky preaching the truth all day with TAT.. while SUFI tries to decode the lock.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Dibs on prayer rugs.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm picturing something like Fight Club

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

QOS and TOL are in charge of the rugs

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you Brother. I've wanted to visit Canada for a while, just never had the time. Appreciate the offer and if traveling is a necessity to get away from this crazy state I will drop a line.

100 mph =160.34 kmhr. Yah, heavy winds right now. Have to watch out for the trees falling and branches coming down. Amazing after all this hassle we're still surrounded by fire. Many friends just south of me are being evacuated as we speak. Would love to just get out of this state all together.

I didn't realize the irony of my name and our predicament right now. Though, I was hopping you'd get the literal reference..

The Santa Clarita Diet is a TV show with Drew Barrymore. Would give a rundown on it, but don't want to spoil it in case you'd rather watch.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Q298

McCain, ISIS, Assad, Royals, Bush Photos
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
7 Dec 2017 - 6:35:19 PM
26 Oct 2019 6:23:39 PM -

7-10-2017 - 6:35:19 PM
10-26-2019 - 6:23:39 PM

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join