It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes. It's puzzling. The decode provided IPv6 then an IPv4 address. I don't have the meaning yet. The address does change to an IPv6 at a website address converter. Now, bare with me, I am a bear with a Rubik's cube here with IP addresses. The address is valid though the conversion 6 address routs out of the country, so maybe I'm doing something wrong with the conversion, if that's even a thing. There is still a lot left to decode and may provide an explanation.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post made me think of something else Trump said yesterday, speaking of the CIA...

Didn't he say just yesterday that we would be seeing things we didn't believe? And then the Vault docs dropped tying the CIA to child sex exploitation. He was on the money there. I mean, we here in this thread know it already, but the average person probably looks at that document and says, "no effing way."

They still don't believe it! Know how I know? Because if they did all hell would be breaking loose today. That doc dump was a big deal. Or it should have been.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow here, just read this article on news app. Pretty much stating what I have said here about the CA fires and pg&e.
www.foxnews.com...

"California power company PG&E is coming for residents' tax money and you could be next, former Chairman of the California Republican Party Tom Del Beccaro warned Saturday."

"Del Beccaro says that the "real issue here is that PG&E is a government-controlled monopoly" that haven't done maintenance for years."

"Well, at least in part, PG&E's never going to be able to recruit this money. So, the national aspect of this starts with -- they're going to need a federal bailout," he told Henry. "They're coming for your tax money."

He urged voters to remember that California is the "crown jewel of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris."

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's another one, y'all.

In Australia a "woman" had child pron charges against her dropped because she was "transitioning" and had gender identity issues.

The picture seems to be getting a little clearer. That case down in Texas is a much bigger deal than I had initially thought (even though the entire thing is abhorrent). If people can force children to go through gender transitioning, what does that say for the age of consent?

I think they're trying to normalize their own pedophilia by manufacturing a "gender identity" crisis. These mofos need rounded up and shot, the ones who are responsible for this (John Brennan. SOB. Heard last night he's the mastermind behind all this nonsense with impeaching Trump. He's probably one of the losers behind this manufactured gender identity crisis too, and read just a bit ago that he and Clapper are Durham's top targets).

Anyways, here's the article about the Australian Tranny. It's ridiculous. As if wanting to be another gender has anything to do with someone collecting images of naked children. Australia has some work to do.

pluralist.com...

We are under assault. You have hit the nail on the head.

I've had to further curtail the things I watch and listen to. You cannot get away from the gay/interracial agenda.

People can do what they want to do. That's fine. When it comes to having it crammed down your throat day in and day out, I've had enough. I'm sick of the politics involved.

As far as this kid, seven is legally considered the age of reason, when I child is thought to truly understand right and wrong. At that age they barely know who they are

To nail him to the wall with reassignment surgery before he's clearly not ready to make an informed choice is, to me, criminal.

Our society has been poisoned and there's no going back, especially when we've clearly forgotten how Rome fell.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
What I have so far.

It works out to IPv6 and gives an IP of 28.9.25.17 (8)

This drops us smack dab in the middle of Cheney Wildlife Preserve, Kansas. I think that is as wet as it gets.

The 28.0.0.0/8 block is part of DoD network.

You can't always rely on Geo-IP location services. Most of the Geo-IP location mapping service is owned by Neustar (Neustar IP Intelligence) which is a spin-off of Lockheed Martin.
They even have their own registered Top Level Domain (TLD) - https:// www.home.neustar

28.9.25.17 traces to:
3990 E. Broad Street Columbus, OH
Defense Supply Center, Columbus (DSCC)

Which is secured gated DoD property. Ohio has alot of DoD owned property including Piketon Weapons-grade uranium enrichment plant, one of only 3 in the US.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Stay safe and good luck. Let us know when you're back on the 'net.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
John Brennan created an illegal task force aimed at "taking down" President Trump back in 2016. The task force "job" wasn't posted, and people were invited to join word of mouth instead. James Clapper gave his blessing to the operation.

The catch? Not everyone invited to join was on board. CIA agents currently rolling over on Brennan and Clapper.

This is definitely something Prosecutor John Durham should explore. A "Task Force" normally is a short term creation comprised of operations officers (i.e., guys and gals who carry out espionage activities overseas) and intelligence analysts. The purpose of such a group is to ensure all relevant intelligence capabilities are brought to bear on the problem at hand.

While a "Task Force" can be a useful tool for tackling issues of terrorism or drug trafficking, it is not appropriate or lawful for collecting on a U.S. candidate for the Presidency. But Brennan did it, so I'm told, and it had the blessing of the Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper. 

The Task Force members were handpicked. The job was not posted. Instead, people were specifically invited to join up. Not everyone accepted the invitation, and that is now a problem for John Brennan. If those folks are talking to Durham's folks then Brennan's days are numbered.

turcopolier.typepad.com...

edit on 26-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Those turbine windmill farms (Oregon, WA, eastern Calif) are not all what you think. The maintenance cost pretty much exceeds the profit margin. Those huge turbine blades are defective which over time causes the ends to start fraying increasing drag, causing bearing stress and reducing power output by up to 50%. It's quite a sight to behold when they self-detonate and catch on fire.

They have the maintenance guys rappel down onto the blades and duct tape (special synthetic material) to keep the blades from fraying.
Course, this is just a "band-aid" and has to be done periodically due to the elements in the air and birds. I believe a company is working on a synthetic nanotechnology material that won't fray due to the elements but again won't be cheap initially.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yesterday we talked about what HRC's odd quote might have referred toHere

DJT tweet

"The Button on the IPhone was FAR better than the Swipe"

CAP: B IP FAR S

PI BARFS

Police Investigator Vomits - while view Wiener "insurance" Laptop.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So, the Qdrop time stamps decode to an IP address that, through a general search points to the center of Cheney Lake and traces to a secured DoD property?

So, the question I must ask now. Is this an IP I should continue messing with?

Well, I guess now that we know it seems to fall in line I will continue with the decode of the rest of the time stamps.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q

"WW"
:43

This drop is Entirely about the C_A

Clue: "As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such."

C_A did this RE: folks who refused to accept JFK/Oswald.

Was the cancelling of the C_Pravda subscriptions the larger hint?

Not disagreeing with ya on the C!A but one could write a best seller on McKinsey & Co. Podesta is a consultant who was in NZ on behalf of McKinsey just prior to the Mosque mass shooting.

McKinsey & Company

McKinsey's fingerprints can be found at the scene of some of the most spectacular corporate and financial debacles of recent decades.
- Enron
- 2008 financial crisis
- Valeant, a Canadian pharmaceutical company
- Galleon insider trading scandal
- Ongoing South African corruption scandal
- 2018 lawsuit (restructuring practice of the company is being sued by a competitor claiming knowingly misleading courts in order to land clients.)
- Role in Saudi clampdown on dissidents - In October 2018, in the wake of the Saudi dissident and journalist assassination of Jamal Khashoggi, The New York Times reported that McKinsey had identified the most prominent Saudi dissidents on Twitter and that the Saudi government subsequently repressed the dissidents and their families. One of the dissidents was arrested. In December 2018, The New York Times reported that "the kingdom is a such a vital client for the firm — the source of nearly 600 projects from 2011 to 2016 alone — that McKinsey chose to participate in a major Saudi investment conference in October 2018 even after the killing and dismemberment of a Washington Post columnist by Saudi agents.

- Role in Trinidad and Tobago-Petrotrin
- Environmental consulting (Climate change scamming)
- Role in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Support of authoritarian regimes >>>
McKinsey's business and policy support for authoritarian regimes came under scrutiny in December 2018, in the wake of a lavish company retreat in China held adjacent to Chinese government internment camps where thousands of Uyghurs were being detained without cause. In the preceding few years, McKinsey's clients included Saudi Arabia's absolute monarchy, Turkey's autocratic leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, ousted former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, and several Chinese and Russian companies under sanctions.

Convicted of fraud, theft, corruption and money laundering; business as usual. This firm is a 'monster' - one of three of the largest strategy mgmt consulting firms in the world.

Take a browse of the prominent list of former employees.
Int'l Bankers, Big Data - Goog CEO, Law, Big pharma, Big Gov't, DNC, Ivy league professors, CF, US politicians, British Parliament, Media, Ford Foundation, etc..
Here's a favorite...
Chelsea Clinton - Vice Chairman, Clinton Foundation.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Amazing how intricate and protected the spider web really is.

When Q said at the end of that drop, "how about a nice game of chess?", I think he/they meant that the same "pieces" are always played and then moved all around the Board. Time and again you see the same people and companies connected in some way by current and former employees.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What about the T T in To Tim?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

RECIEVED instead of RECEIVED error

POTUS has 2 tweets with this same "I before E except after C" error:

T-9616
26 Oct 2019 - 7:18:28 PM

Badly failing presidential candidate @KamalaHarris will not go to a very wonderful largely African American event today because yesterday I recieved a major award, at the same event, for being able to produce & sign into law major Criminal Justice Reform legislation, which will..

T-8527
25 Sep 2019 - 5:22:40 AM
Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

Time difference between posts: 31 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes and 48 seconds

Q - 3113
19 Mar 2019 - 6:17:04 AM

Last Time There Was a Countdown (Huber Testimony) the Deep State Organized a Funeral (GHW Bush)

What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy……..
Ammunition is hard to come by.
Q

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What about the T T in To Tim?

TICK TOCK.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is another ridiculous list. In the film industry there was a habit (still is ish) of adding "producer" credits in films for some who had nothing to do with the production at all. And pay them. Folks kind of inserted themselves, or were inserted, such that the word "producer" became meaningless.

This list is obscene and given they show up on multiple boards, lists etc. they can't be actually providing a use.

I guess continuity is insured if they are all on the boards, mutually assured destruction of sorts as well, but man...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

RECIEVED instead of RECEIVED error

POTUS has 2 tweets with this same "I before E except after C" error:

T-9616
26 Oct 2019 - 7:18:28 PM

Badly failing presidential candidate @KamalaHarris will not go to a very wonderful largely African American event today because yesterday I recieved a major award, at the same event, for being able to produce & sign into law major Criminal Justice Reform legislation, which will..

T-8527
25 Sep 2019 - 5:22:40 AM
Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

Time difference between posts: 31 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes and 48 seconds

Q - 3113
19 Mar 2019 - 6:17:04 AM

Last Time There Was a Countdown (Huber Testimony) the Deep State Organized a Funeral (GHW Bush)

What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy……..
Ammunition is hard to come by.
Q

WELL DONE BT!!!! Plays into Jimmy Carter situation...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Clapper "Obama Made Us Do it!"

Clip - toward end after uh uh uh uh uh

edit on 26-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes indeed. You and others have mentioned this several times. They are like musical chairs and every time the music stops who is ever left standing is the one that takes the fall. [They] eat their own and careless about anyone except their self.
I'd rather be on a battlefield than in their inner circle viper pit.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

cranky breaks the internet. Job well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join