It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's another one, y'all.
In Australia a "woman" had child pron charges against her dropped because she was "transitioning" and had gender identity issues.
The picture seems to be getting a little clearer. That case down in Texas is a much bigger deal than I had initially thought (even though the entire thing is abhorrent). If people can force children to go through gender transitioning, what does that say for the age of consent?
I think they're trying to normalize their own pedophilia by manufacturing a "gender identity" crisis. These mofos need rounded up and shot, the ones who are responsible for this (John Brennan. SOB. Heard last night he's the mastermind behind all this nonsense with impeaching Trump. He's probably one of the losers behind this manufactured gender identity crisis too, and read just a bit ago that he and Clapper are Durham's top targets).
Anyways, here's the article about the Australian Tranny. It's ridiculous. As if wanting to be another gender has anything to do with someone collecting images of naked children. Australia has some work to do.
originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
What I have so far.
It works out to IPv6 and gives an IP of 22.214.171.124 (8)
This drops us smack dab in the middle of Cheney Wildlife Preserve, Kansas. I think that is as wet as it gets.
This is definitely something Prosecutor John Durham should explore. A "Task Force" normally is a short term creation comprised of operations officers (i.e., guys and gals who carry out espionage activities overseas) and intelligence analysts. The purpose of such a group is to ensure all relevant intelligence capabilities are brought to bear on the problem at hand.
While a "Task Force" can be a useful tool for tackling issues of terrorism or drug trafficking, it is not appropriate or lawful for collecting on a U.S. candidate for the Presidency. But Brennan did it, so I'm told, and it had the blessing of the Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper.
The Task Force members were handpicked. The job was not posted. Instead, people were specifically invited to join up. Not everyone accepted the invitation, and that is now a problem for John Brennan. If those folks are talking to Durham's folks then Brennan's days are numbered.
originally posted by: crankyoldman
This drop is Entirely about the C_A
Clue: "As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such."
C_A did this RE: folks who refused to accept JFK/Oswald.
Was the cancelling of the C_Pravda subscriptions the larger hint?
McKinsey's fingerprints can be found at the scene of some of the most spectacular corporate and financial debacles of recent decades.
- 2008 financial crisis
- Valeant, a Canadian pharmaceutical company
- Galleon insider trading scandal
- Ongoing South African corruption scandal
- 2018 lawsuit (restructuring practice of the company is being sued by a competitor claiming knowingly misleading courts in order to land clients.)
- Role in Saudi clampdown on dissidents - In October 2018, in the wake of the Saudi dissident and journalist assassination of Jamal Khashoggi, The New York Times reported that McKinsey had identified the most prominent Saudi dissidents on Twitter and that the Saudi government subsequently repressed the dissidents and their families. One of the dissidents was arrested. In December 2018, The New York Times reported that "the kingdom is a such a vital client for the firm â€” the source of nearly 600 projects from 2011 to 2016 alone â€” that McKinsey chose to participate in a major Saudi investment conference in October 2018 even after the killing and dismemberment of a Washington Post columnist by Saudi agents.
- Role in Trinidad and Tobago-Petrotrin
- Environmental consulting (Climate change scamming)
- Role in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Support of authoritarian regimes >>>
McKinsey's business and policy support for authoritarian regimes came under scrutiny in December 2018, in the wake of a lavish company retreat in China held adjacent to Chinese government internment camps where thousands of Uyghurs were being detained without cause. In the preceding few years, McKinsey's clients included Saudi Arabia's absolute monarchy, Turkey's autocratic leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, ousted former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, and several Chinese and Russian companies under sanctions.
originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman
RECIEVED instead of RECEIVED error
POTUS has 2 tweets with this same "I before E except after C" error:
26 Oct 2019 - 7:18:28 PM
Badly failing presidential candidate @KamalaHarris will not go to a very wonderful largely African American event today because yesterday I recieved a major award, at the same event, for being able to produce & sign into law major Criminal Justice Reform legislation, which will..
25 Sep 2019 - 5:22:40 AM
Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!
Time difference between posts: 31 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes and 48 seconds
Q - 3113
19 Mar 2019 - 6:17:04 AM
Last Time There Was a Countdown (Huber Testimony) the Deep State Organized a Funeral (GHW Bush)
What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy……..
Ammunition is hard to come by.