It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I agree with you about prostitution, but if I remember correctly they were saying that the people who ran that massage parlor were trafficking humans. Not kids, but adults. I think those prostitutes in that parlor were there against their will.

Not that the Patriots owner dude would know that, but he may have. Seems a bit weird for him to travel from Boston all the way down to Florida to get his rocks off.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Also, I had linked an article last night about how President Trump was to be awarded some prestigious award by some black college for his work towards criminal justice reform. Kamala Harris was supposed to be there. Well, she backed out of attending. L.O.L.

Chicken ish.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has not lost any voters, which is why Democrats wanted millions of illegals to come in, and any voter-ID push squashed. (They didn't get the illegal-alien voters, but is nationwide Voter-ID dead?)

One can only hope it's not fully dead. I'm pretty sure the dems delayed enough to be too late for 2020.

California has created a "Real ID" To limit your ability to be:
Federal compliant?
yes "whatever that really means?"
Use to board domestic flights after Oct. 1, 2020?
yes
Use to enter secure federal facilities after Oct. 1, 2020?
yes

realid.dmv.ca.gov...

You take in birth cert, social security card, and some form or proof of residency. You get a pretty bear stamp on your driver's license. If you don't you get a pretty "federal limits apply" stamp in the same spot.

Limits ability to purchase firearms, and ammunition without providing further legal residency documentation along with ID I believe. Here's a good site that I found laid out info about firearms and ammo in CA if anyone is interested.

www.calwaterfowl.org...

Perfect opportunity for voter limits apply clause in my eyes. As long as it's trustworthy, and no way to take advantage of it. If CA feels they can limit a non resident in so many areas, why not voting... hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here's another one, y'all.

In Australia a "woman" had child pron charges against her dropped because she was "transitioning" and had gender identity issues.

The picture seems to be getting a little clearer. That case down in Texas is a much bigger deal than I had initially thought (even though the entire thing is abhorrent). If people can force children to go through gender transitioning, what does that say for the age of consent?

I think they're trying to normalize their own pedophilia by manufacturing a "gender identity" crisis. These mofos need rounded up and shot, the ones who are responsible for this (John Brennan. SOB. Heard last night he's the mastermind behind all this nonsense with impeaching Trump. He's probably one of the losers behind this manufactured gender identity crisis too, and read just a bit ago that he and Clapper are Durham's top targets).

Anyways, here's the article about the Australian Tranny. It's ridiculous. As if wanting to be another gender has anything to do with someone collecting images of naked children. Australia has some work to do.

pluralist.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

replyAlright everybody; countdown to black out part two. PG&E is preparing to cut power here in Humboldt, Trinidad, Mendocino....

Stay safe friend, I'll be in the massive shutoff zone too. Keep your family close, pray for the best prepare for the worst.
Inspections and cut ons went smoothe last round so hope it goes well. Reports are that this one could be a few times worse, stronger winds and longer time frame.

Pick up extra water, non perishable foods, gas tanks full, and baby diapers and wipes in my case lol

Gotta be ready for home defense in the dark as well, people go nutty in situations like this.
Was crazy seeing food stores emptied and gas station rushes. Only saw # like that when I was deployed to Iraq until now.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I agree with you about prostitution, but if I remember correctly they were saying that the people who ran that massage parlor were trafficking humans. Not kids, but adults. I think those prostitutes in that parlor were there against their will.

Not that the Patriots owner dude would know that, but he may have. Seems a bit weird for him to travel from Boston all the way down to Florida to get his rocks off.

Sure. Then deal with the human trafficking as its own crime.

My guess or maybe I heard this, is he had a place down in Palm Beach - rich people, dontcha know. Not "Q" related enough to bother to look it up ... where's Q ...?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

I heard on the radio that even though PG&E had shut off the power, their equipment still ignited a fire. This was just a couple days ago. PG&E stock prices went through the floor. They're most likely going to be sued again and some are saying this will be the end of that company.

My question is why in the hell is California having troubles with an electrical grid that appears to be straight out of Haiti or some other third world hell-hole? Richest nation in the world and Cali suddenly can't keep the lights on if the wind kicks up above 5 knots.

PG&E needs to be sued out of existence. Shutting the power down STILL doesn't work. If I were wearing a tinfoil hat I would think that some "rogue employee" is running around starting fires deliberately. They're killing Californians out there and when people start to stand up for themselves over it they're just shutting everyone's power off. And still starting fires. Unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
MOAR!! (Sorry y'all. Lol)

Everyone remember when Trump took office and he immediately ordered an audit of every federal agency? Well, it was Flynn who was tasked with auditing the Intel agencies. So naturally, Flynn was brought up on charges.

It's all coming out y'all!

When General Flynn was coming to the White House, [he] was talking about conducting an audit across the intelligence community,” Smith explained. “He recognized the amount of waste [and] the amount of money that had been misspent. He knew what people were doing. He knew that people were hiding these things in different black programs, and he was going to look and start to inspect budgets.” 

Smith continued, “He was going to get the entire senior intelligence service to hand in their resignations. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean he was going to fire everyone. What it means, though, is he wanted everyone to prove what they were doing, that they were doing their jobs, they were doing good for the country, they weren’t wasting money, they weren’t wasting time, and they weren’t running operations like the one they ran against General Flynn.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Kind of reminds me of this - Who run Bartertown ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Someone who uses Twitter should check out Trump's feed. He's putting Kamala Harris on blast for deciding not to go to that awards ceremony. Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

That’s not an IPv6 IP address though.....

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well when our local "representatives" sign law to allow pgande to raise our rates to cover costs of fires, and use government funds, they may not go anywhere. The people will pay for pgande fires by rates and taxes..... wtf. And yes like you said, still not fixing the actual problem.... still fires, still more shutoffs, last round it was literally 25 mph wind gusts here for the record. That is what took cali to the stone age lmao
Yes California is a joke politically. But keep voting in those dems, they are doing a great job San Fran, and LA.... what an amazing state of our, uhhh, state.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

You know, with all the wind in California, and how much they love the environment and green energy, you would think there would be windmill farms all over the state, everywhere you looked. Then, you could turn what is now a risk into prime electricity generation.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There are lots of windmills out in the desert in southeast california out between san diego and palm springs.

But every time I drive past none of them are spinning.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

That's exactly what it's like. Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"...."

"am….png"

Q
edit on 26-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes very true, need ideas to fix the situation, not just more money to go to victims of situations caused by. Wind power still needs power lines to transfer though.

I've heard some rumors that rebuilding of paradise CA, from the camp fire will see power lines go underground now. Seems like a logical solution, but who would pay for a full implementation of that across all pg&e infrastructure?? Seems like they would need to boost desperation to get people to accept massive rate hikes, and government funds thrown in... to fix THEIR problem. more hmmmm.

Imo pg&e has had too much time and too much money to keep their infrastructure from causing such chaos. I for one don't feel like people who are "FORCED" to use their services should have to pay extra at this point.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

More than likely a cough drop, I agree; but it is fun to roast her on it, haha!

Either way it was a gross move to make in public. Gag.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Justoneman
I tend to think that it is worse than just sexually explicit stuff. Most of the sex stuff that comes out about rich and famous has no bad implications for them nowadays.
Look at the owner of the New England Patriots, filmed doing sex with a prositute at a massage parlor... he still owns the Patriots... he is still rich.
I am thinking if it is sex, it involves sex with children or snuff stuff, things that send you to prison and makes one a social pariah, even today.

I lean with your observation. I do think to it is correct to think it is wrong to have subordinates employees be sex toys for elected officials when it is taboo business practice to sexually exploit employees in the Me Too environment.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Q

"WW"
:43

This drop is Entirely about the C_A

Clue: "As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such."

C_A did this RE: folks who refused to accept JFK/Oswald.

Was the cancelling of the C_Pravda subscriptions the larger hint?

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join