It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Never ye mind.
edit on 9-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: nym

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wirch is a D Senator in Wisconsin. Has he been too Trump friendly and is getting heat from other Dems? Or is he the one stirring up things against Trump (Wirch's hunt) in Wisconsin?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wirch is a D Senator in Wisconsin. Has he been too Trump friendly and is getting heat from other Dems? Or is he the one stirring up things against Trump (Wirch's hunt) in Wisconsin?

Wirch defeated Reince Priebus in a 2004 election...not sure if that means anything though. Maybe Trump is pointing to some other reason Priebus may come back into the picture after their falling out?
edit on 10/9/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am also wondering what they are diverting the power to? This sounds more like they needed some extra juice for something big.

Linestorm was built as a fully electric tunnel boring machine from the ground up, which stands in stark contrast to traditional diesel boring machines. Eliminating the combustion means there is no need to fill up throughout the day and, more importantly, drastically reduces the amount of ventilation equipment and infrastructure required to allow humans to work in the tunnel alongside the boring machines.
link

US Military Urgently Seeking Enormous Underground Complex for Undisclosed Experiments

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

US Military Urgently Seeking Enormous Underground Complex for Undisclosed Experiments

They're experimenting to see just how much lead and iron is necessary to drop subsurface Saurians ...

Cheers
edit on 9-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: x

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
[OTHERS] off shift
Think Logically
Purpose?
When in doubt go to Q

[Time to move on]
Dark to LIGHT.
Attacks will only get worse.
Truth is Freedom.
Truth is logic.
Stay the course.
Q

Stay the course
Do what you do best
DIG

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
FISA report supposed to come Oct 18 and said to be as thick as a phone book....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Hopefully everyone will be fine there but it's a good reminder that we live in a fragile world; time to stock up!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Now lets think about all those high powered resignations around the world. Im guessing it is a safe bet they are also making deals.

Can you (or someone) please link some of these high powered resignations? I'm not familiar with this news, thank you!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Welcome back.

I've also been away a lot....q threads without q are boring.....

But just before I took my leave a bunch of q's got really mad at me. Did you miss it?

Ontopic-----What isn't on topic in a q thread? lol

I'm conflicted. I like that trump wants to pull our soldiers home, I really like it. But I don't like leaving our allies high and dry. Feels un-american.
Did q ever point to the kurds in any drops? What has q said about syria specifically?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Breaking news says that the turks are relocating the kurds from their homes and moving in syrians.

Not saying where they are being relocated.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: onehuman

Now lets think about all those high powered resignations around the world. Im guessing it is a safe bet they are also making deals.

Can you (or someone) please link some of these high powered resignations? I'm not familiar with this news, thank you!

Resignations - big list

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Right.

Also lots of people don't unplug or turn off their appliances before the power went out.
Down here in florida we know to unplug everything during hurricane outages. Otherwise when they come back on they might short out and cause a fire.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nobody was mad at your skepticism of “Q” but of the condescending nature of comments made about the way people in this thread think and interact. It is just demonstrably false.

I have personally interjected a vast amount of caution, skepticism, the need for boundaries, seeing clearly the potential consequences of the Q movement amongst other valid and concerning points into numerous posts of mine and have always been well received, engaged in excellent dialogue, affected the flow of the thread positively for the most part....or was ignored at worst

Why?

Because it has a lot to do with painting every participant and contributor to this thread with the same broad brush of “brainwashed numbskulls here who fell for a psyop” when most posts here are actually littered with a healthy amount of questioning everything about the current reality we find ourselves in.

Devils advocacy..... I think some are just doing it wrong......

Nice to see you both! Sincerely.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
now they're considering shutting off power in socal, too? Allegedly, it's because the lines are archaic and dangerous? Too bad the government stole all Tesla's patents for free energy devices so that we have to rely on faulty wires and corrupt, monopolized corporations for our utilities. Maybe it's time for us to demand full disclosure

How is this even legal when some people depend on electricity to power life saving equipment ?

PG&E Starts to Cut Power for Nearly 800,000 California Customers on Wildfire RiskI
wsj

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is absolutely absurd. Do we live in America or Zimbabwe?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: defuntion

Perhaps he did? Does anyone know what Gowdy has actually been doing with himself since he left Congress?

I'd infer from the Q drops, testifying quietly. He's a witness to a lot of things. If not directly, he enters the DJT as a witness or at the very least, one who can now not testify against DJT as he is his lawyer.

Clue: Q drop saying Gowdy quote on Comey - who will be seen very differently as Gowdy has seen the documents.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
[OTHERS] off shift
Think Logically
Purpose?
When in doubt go to Q

[Time to move on]
Dark to LIGHT.
Attacks will only get worse.
Truth is Freedom.
Truth is logic.
Stay the course.
Q

Stay the course
Do what you do best
DIG

Good drop, should be obvious.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All those ceo's taking their money and running does not fill me with confidence.

They must see something bad coming for our economy.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join