It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
Pointing out the logical flaws is part of the discussion.

When people pointed out that Q had said "no outside comms" when someone brought in other sources into the threads, that didn't doom the discussion. That was a while ago. Nobody raised an eyebrow when that was nipped in the bud.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I tried to post this and was kicked off my server. So, trying again.

I am still working on the IP/Time Stamp decode. I reviewed the info provided by sufi
, but it is all a bit over my head. I have tried a few variations of the IP prefixes to no avail, and am really not sure I'm doing it right. This may take more Eyes On.

Anywho, I tried a few of the decodes on TOR, again with no results. I then tried a search query of the decode in reverse, as suggested by the drop "it begins with 11.3, which is the last three digits in the time stamp series.

And, I just realized something I overlooked with the decode method that I will try next, LoL.

Ok, so, the search query came back with only three hits. The second link was dead. The third link was to a Russian torrent download of "Masterpieces of the Ages". I did not download this for obvious reasons.

The first link was to a 149 page document compiled in August 1987. This doc records questions and answers in memos made between 1969 and 1987 discussing the creation of ARPA Network! Could this contain a clue?

It will take some time to read and I can already tell it might be a bit out of my skill set. My Dropbox is no longer working, I guess it was just a trial period. The doc is too large to post. So, if anyone has a suggestion on how it can be shared.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is a difference between pointing out your personal belief or disbelief in a topic/theory, and "nipping it in the bud". It is fine and encouraged, as I alluded to in my first post, to openly discuss your opinions. That's why we are here. I am saying we should not "nip anything in the bud" as this is stopping a line of discussion simply because you disagree with it. Discuss it all you want. Disagree with it all you want. Please, feel free to provide references to show your side of the idea, it will help the discussion along, just don't say anyone can't disuses it.

As far as "no outside comms". I don't see any problem with discussing this topic. I don't know what point in the thread you are referring to, so I have no point of reference. But, when it comes to, and again I'm having to speculate on the discussion you're referring to, trying to say anything of the sort "Q said such-and such at this website or in this thread located here", we have a different animal all together. Through several years of communication with Q on a single platform, comms were established and verified many times over. In the comms we were told "no outside comms". At no time would Q try to communicate with us outside of that platform and, as stated by Q, any one trying to pass themselves off as Q outside that platform are to be disregarded. This is to maintain the integrity of the operation that is underway.

I hope this clears things up.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I've said this before. DJT works overtime to be positive, to encourage people rather then degrade them cryptically, by calling them victims. Candace O is brilliant on this topic.

Unlike Barack Obama, President Trump puts policies in place that encourages/motivates people to get more mileage out of themselves.

I hope Candace Owens is eventually asked to take an important high-profile position in the Administration. It's too bad that black female Omarosa proved to be such a traitor and slut. Candace probably would have been asked to come onboard already, if it wasn't for Omarosa setting such a bad precedent.

That is one awesome prospect for President. She has earned my respect. Can't take back the being born Black in Alabama experience they ignore to call Her racist.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You got to wonder what it is about the economy that those ceo's know that we don't.

Why are they all grabbing their money and running?

Pitchforks are in their future, they are just getting ahead of the curve. The Epstein ties will likely motivate a bunch of them to get lost fast.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Because we're about to get slammed by an Asteroid ..

What is way more likely is a massive wave of energy from the Sun that will be like never seen before in modern history. This cycle the Sun is on cares not for our records and there are hints of some big events affecting Earth in the geological records IMO.

One theory is whatever side of the Earth is facing that direction will be burned alive the water will evaporate under the blast. No telling what that will be like to be near enough to survive the day of the event or the affect on the Whole Ecosystem. Not much of a way to set up a computer model for this that could do more than the wild speculation this all seems to be at a glance.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I've got my shades. LoL

Just joshin.

Have you heard of Suspicious Observers?

I've been watching his channel for a while now and he has some interesting theories on the Solar cycle and the Sun's connection with the Earth. He has a few vids describing a scenario you just mentioned.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I wonder how many, if any, are listed in JE's black book. Coreys Digs has a copy.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This theory is not new and holds a lot of credence in my mind. I was an avid reader and researcher for a site ran by the late Kent Steadman (RIP) called cyberspaceorbit.com and there was a ton of research there. It is now a defunct website though many pages are still up. I always fall back to the wisdom offered there.

A Hopi elder speaks: "You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that t h i s i s t h e H o u r.

And there are things to be considered. Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

" Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, " T h i s c o u l d b e a g o o d t i m e ! "

For Consideration

The next Grand Solar Minimum, Cosmic Rays and Earth Changes (an introduction) 2014

edit on 10242019 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Interesting. I never heard about that in my neck of the woods.
I'll have to ask around.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

might just be a local thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

Did y'all see that the Florida State Senate has voted to permanently oust Scott Israel as Broward County Sheriff?

www.foxnews.com...

Look, at this point it's getting obscene that people still try and discredit Q. Only the willfully obtuse can't see it. Things uncovered and asserted in this thread for two whole years now keep proving true. I don't want to disparage anyone personally, but it's getting ridiculous. It's like having a discussion with children.

Also, this action by the Florida State Senate is, IMO, as close as we are ever going to get to a flat-out admission that these mass shooting events are false flag operations.

It's time for more offense. This is getting old. Where in the hell is Lindsey Graham and why isn't he doing his damn job?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I went back and reorganized the decode.

I was reversing the time stamps per the 11.3 drop and split them into groups of three for an IP. I first thought to divide into three digits as I looked at the last digits in the TS as 32113, 113 being the last three digits of that series I "saw" it as 113, not 11.3. So, my decode was off as I separated the TS by that observation.

I removed the second hand TS, as we don't use them when doing a non-Delta decode/Qpost search. Also, due to the manner in which the D5/Huber drops are put together a Delta decode would be rather difficult.

Removing the ":" from the TS's, then removing the second hand time. I ordered them in reverse producing a new series beginning with 123714.... 123 seems to confirm the series. Also, I noticed 714 is an area code and one I grew up with in So. Cal.

Next I divided the series by three, placing period after each third digit. This gave a series with a remainder of two digits at the end. I reinserted the 11.3 at the beginning of the sequence and it produced a full set of three digits with 11. as the prefix = 011.

After doing a few searched with this new series I realized that 011 is the dial out code for the US. +011 (+0)!

+011-37 = the international dialing code (no longer in use) to call East Germany!! Iron Eagle?

With the doc found referencing the ARPA Net and this, could we be looking at a P2P dial up connection with a phone in an area code that is no longer used?

+011-37-261-5835

Is the remainder of the series a command line?

Being my curious self, I tried calling the number. It just dropped the call. Of course I may not have international calls on my plan as it's prepaid.
edit on 24-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I like your interpretation of our serpent clasps.

I meant 'nothing' as in nothing metaphysical to them but, that's what I like about symbols; we can ascribe personal meanings to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

.@RepAlGreen is incredulous Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t know how many staffers working on Libra are LGBT

Clip of Al-we can't win-Green.

This is fascinating. Just fas-cin-ating.

God damn but Al Green is dumb as a bag of rocks. Does he seriously think Zuck keeps a list? Or that it would be even remotely acceptable to ask his staffers about their sexual orientations?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So on CNN, a Democrat is calling the Republicans who stormed Schiffs hearing a Mob.

Mob?........oh no, you can't use the Mob Word.
I thought you couldn't use the "M" word on CNN, Brooke?

They are such a joke..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Q and 8kun May return when the impeachment starts up again at Christmas.

If the House is so determined to Impeach the bad orange man, they'll cancel their looong Thanksgiving-Christmas-NewYears VACATION.

But they won't.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords
Because you think some guy named McCain is a descendent of Cain? That speaks to my last line. God purified the earth but let the Cains live?

My point was that "If you know anything about scripture" doesn't amount to a hill of beans because the dot connections are too loose.

I've always wondered how every religion that believes a man and a woman started humankind explains how we aren't all "incestually" related. Can you explain that to me?

Simple. The concept of "incest" developed at a later time. Heck, up until very recently, most people would think there was nothing wrong with marrying your first cousin.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wondering what the chances are of something happening at the Nationals games in DC.....

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And Judge Andrew Napolitano (FoxNews) says Schiff is following the rules....so get over it.

video.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join