It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've never trusted Graham as he flip/flops more times than flippers in a pinball machine.

Poroshenko

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the technical aspects of 8kun.net are going to be as sophisticated and bullet-proof as it sounds, does it take quite a bit of money/maintenance to keep it that way?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This is LG's definition of a cease fire.

Gas Attack!
No Questions asked!

edit on 22-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The New York Times is acting like a guilty, defiant criminal suspect would.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Marry into a family with money...

Elaine Chao

In April 2008, Chao's father gave Chao and McConnell between $5 million and $25 million,[81] which "boosted McConnell's personal worth from a minimum of $3 million in 2007 to more than $7 million"[82] and "helped the McConnells after their stock portfolio dipped in the wake of the financial crisis that year."[83]

Or smuggle narcotics...

Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does take some money up front (development) yes, but, afterwards not as much as you might think depending of course on the operation purpose. Recall back when Watkins went to DC and later said he (his team) will need to develop new tools before coming back online. I'm sure some of those tools are for automated management (flag/filtering/reporting) of the site.

I'm not even sure if this Project Odin is a platform of sorts for 8kun or something totally different and will have a new domain name website.
All I got is speculation right now and 8kun.net could be a Red Herring.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's like having email as a fallback from social media outlets, in case there's problems with censors or they go down all together.

Also "Odin", if it's really big.... could it be a more secure browser? That would ding the tech companies pretty hard. They would do everything in their power to prevent it.

This is my read of the situation over there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Marry into a family with money...

Elaine Chao

In April 2008, Chao's father gave Chao and McConnell between $5 million and $25 million,[81] which "boosted McConnell's personal worth from a minimum of $3 million in 2007 to more than $7 million"[82] and "helped the McConnells after their stock portfolio dipped in the wake of the financial crisis that year."[83]

Or smuggle narcotics...

Take your pick.

I was going to say: Just ask Nancy Pelosi how it's done.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

That same explosion in personal wealth occurred with many top-level members of Congress (and the Biden family) during the 8 years Obama was in office. Dems and Repubs profited greatly.

Even President Trump has steered clear of this subject, because visiting it, would end up forcing him to reveal details of his revenue/income sources.

Maybe "dirty" money is universal at the top levels of commerce and government?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

. Congress investigations are clown shows

That's for sure. The self Pontificating makes me want to vomit watching our elected officials try to look lucid and ask probing questions.

I'd rather the DOJ just do its thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Odin

Interestingly, there is one link on that page that tries to imply Odin is a Virus, which it is not.

It has already been worked on.

P

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

I was driving and listening to much of Rush Limbaugh's show today too, just like most days.

I'm still not sure if it was Rod Rosenstein who forced Michael Horowitz to conclude that the FBI was not political, in the June 2018 IG Report on FBI Behavior, or was it Michael Horowitz himself who reached that conclusion, without being coerced by Rosenstein.

It's these type of situations where I miss Q's guidance, and little tips/hints that help assemble the puzzle.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Pelosi and Schiff headed east to try and find out where the money Hussein sent went.

Why didn't 400 million on pallets cause the war they wanted.

GD the US Military...they screwed all their plans up.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
    Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Tue Oct 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:58 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pavil

I was going to say: Just ask Nancy Pelosi how it's done.

I believe Nancy made her money the old fashioned way, via insider trading, which was supposedly addressed with the STOCK (Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge) Act of 2012.

I seriously doubt that stopped anyone, even today. Now the plan is get elected, make a bunch of noise by being a radical idiot, sign a book deal with a $3M advance, rinse and repeat.

At least Mitch was smart enough to put three degrees of separation between him and the illegal activities of which he and his political campaign were the beneficiary.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

She's a real piece of work.

Elaine Chao — The Labor Secretary made it through all eight years of the Bush administration, driving morale at the Labor Department so low that staffers threw a “good-riddance party” to cheer her departure. She leaves behind a “deeply troubled department” that “spent eight years attacking workers’ rights, strong workplace health and safety rules, and unions while they carried the water for Big Business.”

Link

I guess we can be thankful she never had kids.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:02 PM
    link   

Great clip

She outed Clapper and Brennan and the C_A by calling out a connection to Flynn's case. No reason to do this unless it is safe to do so from her POV AND General Flynn's + family.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:09 PM
    link   
    This peckerneck Bill Taylor was “alarmed” about Trump/Ukraine talks.

Where were the officials when the DOJ/FBI/CIA were constructing their coup attempt? Crickets.

POTUS Trump trying to uncover the coup details is going to get pushback. Keep digging POTUS.
    edit on 22-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Hmm, that sounds logical. I'll bet you're right. Looks like the Odin browser uses blockchain technology.

If this turns out to be the case will have to give this a serious look before I jump on using it as there is only one browser I use and trust more than others. Odin might be some Chinese browser flavor. Remember way back when everyone thought Tor was secure.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
    link   
    For the answer on Mc Connell you just need to look at what he is very vocal about, and that is where his wealth lies.

www.foxnews.com...

I said it before (in a previous topic). Places like Puerto Rico are used for laundering money (and other things) from abroad. In fact all territories of the US that are inhabited are used in this way (Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands). There are more that are "Insular areas" (11 others) but they tend to not have the population or economy for being used as such. If you were to include Guantanamo Bay, that would bring the total of these areas to 17.

Does that mean that Mc Connell is specifically wrong about what introducing , say Puerto Rico, as a state would do the the balance of our government? The answer is no. However that does not mean that he has ulterior motives for putting up such a road block.

Edit:

As for Elaine Chao, look at where her families money comes from.
    en.wikipedia.org...

The Foremost Group is a privately-held, family-run shipping company based in New York City,[1][2][3] with subsidiaries registered in the Marshall Islands.[4] It operates globally, chartering vessels to companies in the dry bulk shipping industry, and its fleet includes some of the world’s largest "capesize" bulk carriers,[3] with a focus on environmentally friendly operations.[5][1][6][7][8][9] Its clients include Bunge, Cargill, and Louis Dreyfus.

So yes, he profits greatly off of keeping territories in their current state.
    edit on 22-10-2019 by dubiousatworst because: Elaine

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join