It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I saw what you suggest in the H.Clinto Symbol during last Election campaigns. Saw one Tall Blue building in Chinam One tall Blue building in America and a Red line that Joined such. Red line pointed from China to America. But then that was just my guess ?

Oh yah... like a Red bridge, from China to California.
Thanks for reading and chiming in.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Observationalist because: Addd quote

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
1/ Decode of POTUS interview last night Oct 21 with Hannity.

Here is the tape in its entirety....~40 minutes

@brunobarking unrolled.

Interesting decode. Not much knew from what was revealed here in other ways, but a couple of tidbits that suggest very on track.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Heh. "painted Friday for her visit, defaced by Saturday & obliterated by Sunday." 😂

This will make you wanna go down to your local shooting range with a truck load of ammo. What happened Texas??

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Mitch McConnell warns Trump not to pull troops from Afganestan and Syria, or Else
"or Else" was added by Sundance. Appears it is implied

The back-story here is likely worse than the obvious. In a tweet today Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announces his resolution warning President Trump not to remove troops from Syria or Afghanistan.[Not coincidentally the two countries visited by Speaker Pelosi and Adam Schiff last weekend.]

Actual tweet with comments

👀

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm 158 pages behind, so forgive me asking:

Has 8Chan, 8Chun whatever they are going to call it got back online yet?

Last I heard they got online for a couple hours then shut it back down.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh was on fire today. He had me slapping the steering wheel of my truck and jumping up and down in the seat. Not good at 70mph on crowded Fort Worth freeways but anyway he was dead on.
One thing though that made me think was that he agreed with Sen. Chuck Grassey believes that I.G. Horowitz is DS. I have to concur and add AG Barr. Rush said how can you use the DS to investigate the DS, recommend criminal indictment for itself and convict itself. It will never happen. It will be white washed shoved under the carpet and move on. If we don’t like it we can just hold our breath until we turn blue. What else are we going to do? The DS is everywhere, in all intelligence agencies, in all branches of the government, in the private sector and their monetary resources are unlimited. How the hell are we going to beat the DS.
Only Q. If all branches of the military would or have come on board and quietly take know each and everyone the DS bastards. We could just look around and say “Well the Rapture must have happened and all those folks were transformed in the moment and the twinkling of an eye” and like magic…gone without a trace.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Xuechen thread on ATS about agreement on ceasefire.

However there are other sources Link
link
give a much more negative view with more info. And this is the view that is going to take hold in the press and Congress. Please read at least part of the links to see how this is going to be portrayed.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

8kun.net - No, not yet.

I think this tweet was the start of Project Odin.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Interesting stuff from a BigDanon

Not sure of validity, as somethings I perceive alter - as in HRC is not an true HRC, but be that as it may, rather fun.

@Paulfarber has the link. Scroll down and read the archive not the summery

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Sen. Chuck Grassey believes that I.G. Horowitz is DS.

This crap started some time ago.

It is a shoot the messenger before he arrives type of operation.

You need to consider the other possibility ... that Chuck is Deep State.

Could the Senator be squirming?

P

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Great answer LNM.

All congressional members need to maintain an updated page on who funds them.

Guess it would be asking too much to have them tell us who is paying under the table to support foreign interests.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Brilliant Multiple meanings moment. Just perfect. PERFECT.

Joe Biden in 1998: Clinton Impeachment Could Be Seen As "Partisan Lynching"

CLIP^^^

history is going to question whether or not this was just a partisan lynching or whether or not it was something that, in fact, met the standard, the very high bar that was set by the Founders as to what constituted an impeachable offense.

(scary, listen to the script, see Wolf Weirdo and tell me this is a holographic game).

DJTTime stamp 4:52 POINTS to Qtimestamp 4:52

Q#36 1 Nov 2017 - 9:54:52 PM

Both meanings are VALID in a reality where all is possible - a reality not governed by linear time and linear thinking.

Brilliant.

ADD for fun... Fla shback: Jerry Nadler in 1998 Accused Republicans of Running a ‘Lynch Mob’ Against Bill Clinton

I am the president’s defender in the sense that I haven’t seen anything yet that would rise, in my opinion, to the level of impeachable offense. … I wish we could get this over with quickly. … In pushing the process, in pushing the arguments of fairness and due process the Republicans so far have been running a lynch mob.

edit on 22-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Always good to see someone else in my neck of the woods on ATS and agreement with our president.

As for Horowitz, I have to reserve judgement. However won't be surprised to see it is true.

He was angry O admin wouldn't let him look at NSD in FBI and DOJ

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

UFO's are the US Air Force has been my theory for a long time.

Mine too.

But I had a thought today.
We always think of ufo's if human would come from a government.

What if some super rich citizens have built them?
Some island somewhere, underground. Bunch of rich citizens figure out antigrav.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Devin Nunes says, "it’s like watching a slow mo crazy train going into impeachment fantasyland looking for the Loch Ness monster." 😂

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why not?

Doesn't making it public first give the guilty a warning?

They could then get their lawyers ready.

Surprising them sounds like a much better plan imo.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There's a tower to the NW, iirc

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The AG is running this investigation. He’s not going to let LG or any other GOP’er do something stupid to jeopardize his case. Congress investigations are clown shows. Buckets of chicken, closed doors, poor witnesses. DOJ ain’t no joke.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join