It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

well... I'll admit to you..I have been calling in my ships if you know what I mean. I've been talking to them, asking them to show themselves to me in a tangible, irrefutable way. So yesterday, I was laying out in the sun in sort of a meditative state...you know..eyes closed, kinda dreamy half in half out of consciousness. When my friend tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the sky. They were right overhead. When I realized they weren't doing regular bird stuff, I thought, 'oh, #, are you guys finally here?' Or maybe the better question is...am I finally here ?

sidenote --there's been some other stuff going on, too..seeing things in my peripheral vision..seeing clearly defined geometric, kaleidoscope patterns behind my eyelids during meditation..seeing auras more clearly..ringing in my ears has changed...subtle changes but I'm noticing them

edit on 22-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for posting that book recommendation. I live and breathe books.

👍🙂
edit on 10/22/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: CanadianMason

my camera wasn't charged and they didn't stay long enough for me to film them but I'll be ready if they come back. They could have been birds...maybe. They were so small..it was hard to tell. Either that or they were too far away to see but like I said, they weren't circling like birds do. They were hovering together in two groups. They were stationary...like the way helicopters can remain stationary in the air. Can birds do that?

Yes, they use the wind to do that all the time.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes, soar. Not hover

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I enjoyed both those books!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Okay I have been holding off posting Because I can’t upload my pics.
So in the quote post, the pic with all the files had one labeled “Operation Northwoods”.

I played in a golf tournament at golf course across the river from the infamous Bohemian Grove. The course is called Northwood Golf club. It’s in the town of Mount Rio.

The sign reads as drive into town “Welcome to Mount Rio Vacation Wonderland”
I have pics but can’t up load from phone.

Also in the course were carving of Owls hidden around the course, a tĂłtem pole and some other creepy stuff.

The course was designed by Alister Mackenzie for Bohemian Club members to play while on their little retreat. Alister designed many famous courses including the renowned Augusta National where golfs major tournament The Masters is played.

Designed in 1928 It’s only a 9 hole course, fairly short, nothing too impressive compared to what Mr, Mackinzie would later create.

More info:
Northwood Golf Stories Mount Rio

.... It all began with Alister Mackenzie who Built the Russian River gem in 1928. He supposedly refused quarters at the nearby Bohemian Grove and chose instead to stay in a railroad car. The black ‘n’ white photo shows Alister standing near his prefer red “lodging” at Northwood, which was the end of the line for the Northwestern Pacific Railroad. Just out of the reach of the local gendarmes, the temporary residence soon became the hangout for local card sharks, distillation entrepreneurs, and ladies of the night. And all this time you thought he was a proper gentleman. Oh my!

About Northwood GolfCourse

Northwood Golf Course was the product of the imagination of three men. The first to conceive the idea a golf course could be built on seventy wooded acres of land, across the Russian River from the world famous Bohemian Club Grove, was a Bohemian Club member, Jack Neville

Anyway I wonder how they get the name of these operations. Perhaps the Northwoods operation was concocted while playing a round of golf on the Bohemian members Northwood course one summer.

Wish I could show you all the pics.

Sorry for the diversion carry on.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Observationalist because: Fixing / added quote pic

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell warns Trump not to pull troops from Afganestan and Syria, or Else
"or Else" was added by Sundance. Appears it is implied

The back-story here is likely worse than the obvious. In a tweet today Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announces his resolution warning President Trump not to remove troops from Syria or Afghanistan.[Not coincidentally the two countries visited by Speaker Pelosi and Adam Schiff last weekend.]

Actual tweet with comments

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Spoiler free description of what impression reading The Descent made on me. It was a bit like seeing Alien/Aliens for the first time. The combination of sense of discovery/dread... Very fascinating. I rate it 9 out of 10. The scenario and his use of language are 10/10 IMO. The characters could have been a bit better drawn for my taste but they are by no means disappointing... It is one of the few books I keep returning to. Deeper is weaker but still very much worth reading. I am currently rereading it...

ETA:

This would make a GREAT TV series if somebody would throw a Game Of Thrones like budget at it!
edit on 22-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

He was just stating a fact. I don't hink it was anything more than that.
With a strong enough headwind, birds can hover in a spot without flapping their wings. Birds of prey typically do it more than other kinds when they are waiting for prey that they spotted to get into a good place for them to attack.
edit on Tue Oct 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'd like to think that Octagon facility is the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).

In association with the Defense Intelligence Agency, and under the leadership of commanding general Albert Stubblebine, INSCOM attempted to use parapsychologic methods such as remote viewing in operation Center Lane. This was done as late as 1981. Other U.S. intelligence services attempted similar projects during the same period, most notably the Stargate Project by the Central Intelligence Agency.

INSCOM

Over the course of his retirement, it became widely known that Stubblebine maintained a keen interest in psychic warfare throughout his service. He sought to develop an army of soldiers with special powers, such as the ability to walk through walls.

In addition to alleged security violations from uncleared civilian psychics working in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), Stubblebine offended then-U.S. Army Chief of Staff General John Adams Wickham, Jr. by offering to perform a spoon-bending feat at a formal gala; Wickham associated such phenomena with Satanism.

A character ("General Hopgood") in the 2009 film The Men Who Stare at Goats — a fictionalized adaptation of Ronson's book — is loosely based on Stubblebine as commander of the "psychic spy unit" (portrayed in the film) who believed he could train himself to walk through walls.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow! Spooky stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, to testify Tuesday in impeachment inquiryI

In closed-door testimony, a Democratic lawmaker said, William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, drew a “direct line” between President Trump’s withholding of security aid and his demand for investigations.

NYT

there's gotta be dirt on this guy..William B Taylor

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The liberal Mainstream media is upset because this new whistleblower will not reveal who he or she is. Go figure..

www.cnbc.com...

Democrats and liberal media are flailing about like they are drowning in their own frustration.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Gold Ends the Fed - NOT gold "standard" but Gold. There is a difference.

The ignorance as to what Humans As Currency translated in FIAT Federal Reserve DEBT Notes is obscene. Why? Well lack of education done on purpose. How many got detailed education on Money, Money Management, Budgets and the like in school? How many learned useless information like Capitals of 50 States instead? Why? Strategic.

Look at these two graphs, they are inverse of each other, why? I've heard it said that when the Federal Reserve DEBT Note system was created for the US the "dollar would loose its value 1% each year through PURPOSEFUL inflation (it is exponential by the way). As in, after 100 years the dollar would be worth zero, by design.

Think the game of monopoly. One winner, everyone goes bankrupt by design. Kids play Monopoly. Kids learn the winner wins by creating homeless people. That is how FIAT works -

So when folks say "our" dollar they are espousing ignorance. And when folks say "the gold standard will kill the fed" they are speaking from ignorance too. I have zero idea what a world where suddenly we are on the gold standard looks like, but I can guess.

The collapse is built into the system. If the Controllers and their stooges begin to loose control they will simply blow up everything. Why? Because they don't need food, they don't need cars, they don't need houses or warmth or anything they have pushed on us like we need it.

Collapse is grand to the Controllers.

So what have they instilled as part of their efforts. "Barter System" "Return to gold Standard" "bitcoin" and various forms of script through 3rd party agency. ALL of those will lead to Latte Drinkers losing their minds, as they cannot figure out how to pay for something in a reality they were not born into.

How do business run on this "gold standard?" The entire planetary system of IMF money management is contingent on a certain amount of FIAT currency - Dollars, held in reserve (lowering inflation to some extent), as such everything is chained together with the FED dollar as the foundation -

I say this because I see the ignorant seeing the Qdrops on "Gold" as saying "Gold Standard" which they do not. If living like Zimbabwe man seems like Utopia, by all means pray for FIAT collapse (a Controller dream). If that looks like hell on earth, then pray for the best for ALL (even the stooges!!!!!). Seems crazy? At some level Food, Housing, Lattes and Clothing comes through the stooges, removing them simply makes life worse, not better.

Punishing those who "have" in order to prove a point will ONLY result in punishing those who insist on being Judge And Jury because they simply cannot see how it is all connected.

pics

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Check out this spooky stuff. These twins from Sweden throw themselves into traffic and not only survive but get up and run across the road and into more traffic getting hit by cars two more times.

She gets up and is fine and fights back those trying to stop her. She goes the jail sweet talks the people at the jail and they let her go.

She then goes on to stab a guy who put her up in his house overnight.

She then runs and jumps off an overpass onto traffic and survives.

Her twin who was also hit by a semi truck survived and was released.

They got some weird s#t goin on in Sweden. Like MK Ultra soldiers who can’t die?

Makes me wonder what possibly could be going on in these facilities like you posted about.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't pray for a collapse of the fiat money system. however, I do place focused intent on dissolving dependence upon the fake, illusory, controlled system that keeps us enslaved so that we can learn to use our real currency which will make us free

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Super good post Ob. I can relate to the not being able to upload pics from my phone and all that... thanks for sharing anyway...

I have always had a curiosity about the grove. I check periodically since July for any kind of leaks about this years “retreat” but haven’t seen much of interest other than before they met, a group was trying to put a halt on their usage of the county’s police force or something. Reminds me to go see if there are any updates on that.

It is interesting how everything is named very specific and interconnected to something else. It reinforces their “web” like structure of making sure everything ties in to reinforce a certain “story” they have immersed us in.

They’ve made the English language so hard to learn and teach (red read read reed anyone?) that most never even imagine the additional complexity that lies beyond just getting our “there” right lol

Nice work thanks for sharing!

a reply to: Observationalist

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join