It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Authorized and well informed as to future actions POSSIBLY. But as to him/it causing deaths to be swept under a rug? More like the rug being rolled up.
You can't have vetting without walls and gates. To me it seems a necessary preliminary unless you want every cnt with a teardrop tattoo strolling over. Are you going to be having them over to your house for a beer?
Hopefully Hillary in chains is a soon to be linked to fact, but I don't see Q as prophetic. I'm more Q-ish hopeful and convinced hc, podesta, obama, awan, bla bla are as corrupt as claimed. As well as McCain, the bushes, cheney et al.
I don't see Q as costing lives at all however, but rather most likely saving some as the ds probably put antifa out there as cannon fodder that didn't materialize due in part to Q calling for people to kick back denying them their martyrs.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A downed power line is blamed for a recent fire. I think PGE got sued over it. Maybe high winds or a Storm is expected.

It is corporate behind-covering, but considering the suit against PGE, this may be their way of giving everyone in the area an object lesson. Power delivery is important. Sometimes things go wrong as a result of natural causes. It could be argued that PGE did not do due diligence in shutting off the line that caused the fire ("there was wind, they knew the risk etc."). Other side of the coin is what we are seeing now. Power company opts to protect itself from lawsuits because high winds are expected.

The bad part of this is the impact on all the regular people like SWoD; they have to suffer the consequences of the lawsuit and subsequent corporate reaction.

Cheers
edit on 9-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: st

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
I'm more Q-ish hopeful

I think we all were, at least a little.

bla bla are as corrupt as claimed.

They all are as ATS has said before Q came on the scene and as we will continue to say after the Q fad has faded.
edit on 9-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If they shut it down at midnight it will be the 9th here in California.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Didn't know that existed on wiki. Here's one I've had bookmarked for awhile.

www.maryferrell.org...

This one is right up your alley: YOACRE

Heh, some of those would make great usernames on ATS.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

And countries like the Philippines that have stood by and died with us deserve no less

A great and courageous people who deserve much better government than they've had recently.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
This thread will never end till the ride comes to a complete stop.
.... I miss the good ole days when all the detractors and naysayers were telling us what a farce Epstein was and there was nothing to see. Where did they all go?

Looks like 8kun.com is coming online soon.

twitter.com...

Perfect timing too!

Twitter zapped that page already.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust
Right. Someone in Japan who has had that domain registered since 2009.

You're saying 8kun.com has looked like that since 2009?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yeah yeah yeah.... So ya gonna swap spit with gang bangers or put up a wall?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

.... I miss the good ole days when all the detractors and naysayers were telling us what a farce Epstein was and there was nothing to see. Where did they all go?

twitter.com...

Perfect timing too!

Cheers

I wonder why? There's nothing at 8kun.com. Twitter must be getting paranoid about something.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok, last post before I finish batting down the hatches. All flashlights are charged, got my dynamo emergency radio, camp gas, briquets, ice and a gallon of ice cream.

If you all don't here from me, have fun until I get back. Just catch me up when I get back.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

TBH EMN, I've lumped all pictures from posts in the threads into Memes folders... the Pictures folders contains ones that I have created to post.

My logic was that all pictures posted in the thread are messaging something because they form part of the post.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Good Luck and we'll see you on the other side of the power outage!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

trollz, the Q posts form the map... a bit like an ascii code table.

Since August 1st we have been using the proven methods of using POTUS tweets to point us to Q posts. This acts a bit like a keyboard typing ASCII characters.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

twitter.com...

Perfect timing too!

Cheers

I wonder why? There's nothing at 8kun.com. Twitter must be getting paranoid about something.

IMO, they're using anons as a whipping boy because they can't get at Trump. Poor form, @Jack-Slap.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What about the first half of the post?

or would you rather just pick and choose your reality?

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Oct 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 10 9 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

2016 - msm- obama wiretapping trump tower is a crazy conspiracy theory

2019 - brennan- obama made me do it

GTFOH lol

I'm almost embarrassed that it is as easy as simply being tenatious about the truth, as govco has been about lying.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords

Most of the naysayers here are not brainwashed. We think for ourselves and Q sounds far-fetched and has failed on a bunch of predictions, before they stopped making them, for the obvious reason.

You propping up that 4-6% strawman that Q lent you makes it seem like you might be a pot or maybe a kettle.

Hi daskakik!

Nice to see you again. I've missed you.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Let's say that they are hiding the cure for cancer. You get cancer (from polluted/poisoned air, food or water). Do you want the cure or would you rather look at your disease as your life lesson that you need to find a way to overcome on your own. the choice is yours

You are talking to a smoker. I just might get cancer from smoking if the drinking doesn't kill me first. I choose to partake in these poisons knowing there is currently no known cure.

And, so what if they release the cures? In the end I will still be just as dead. We all will be because nobody here gets out alive. Not in their meat suit anyway.

Well...glad to see you back anyway.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join