It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Found in the Archives...

ETA: twitter.com...

Funny, the style of the Barr Parody Account.

Not sure what the guys are on about with this one, but it would seem they've thrown in all pretense of being the actual HRC.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not to change the current line of thought, but does anyone else wonder if the strange needs for a lot of politicians to travel to Italy is a link to PropagandaDue ?

I know it might seem off, but it could explain more then a few things about some of the loose connections that we all can't figure out, as well as the current desire to force a Strategy of Tension both at home and abroad.

edit on 20-10-2019 by Guyfriday because: new thoughts.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Pelosi is now leading a delegation of 9, including Corrupt Adam Schiff, to Jordan to check out Syria. She should find out why Obama drew The Red Line In the Sand, & then did NOTHING, losing Syria & all respect. I did something, 58 missiles. One million died under Obama’s mistake!
4:28 PM - 20 Oct 2019
twitter.com...

58 missiles?
Trump is referring to US air strike in Syria in 2017 as a retaliatory strike for alleged chemical weapons attack.

This strike:

Syria air strikes

But, the article says 59.

A barrage of 59 Tomahawk missiles fire from US navy vessels in the Mediterranean hit Al Shayrat airbase near Homs in the early hours of Friday. US President Donald Trump said the strike was ordered in retaliation for the suspected chemical weapons attack carried out by the Syrian regime on a rebel village in Idlib province which killed more than 80 people.

Also, the Pentagon stated 59 missiles.

Statem ent from Pentagon Spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis on U.S. strike in Syria

The strike was conducted using Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles (TLAMs) launched from the destroyers USS Porter and USS Ross in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. A total of 59 TLAMs targeted aircraft, hardened aircraft shelters, petroleum and logistical storage, ammunition supply bunkers, air defense systems, and radars.

58 is a number that resonates with Trump, Gemtria speaking.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Getting 8kun launched is like getting a penguin to fly.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Q#58 2 Nov 2017 - 1:40:27

Long post... possible relevancy to DJT 58?

Huma?
Rice?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Been hanging on to this all day and came here to post. Good timing

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and a delegation of mostly Democratic lawmakers arrived in Jordan to meet with top Jordanian officials on Syria.

A statement from the Speaker’s office Saturday said Pelosi and Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.), Rep. Bernie Thompson (D-Miss.), Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), Rep. Ron Kind (D-Wis.), Rep. Susan Davis (D-Calif.), Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.), Rep. Elaine Luria (D-Vt.), and Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) arrived in the country to meet with King Abdullah II and other officials.

Thornberry is not running for relection.

She said that they “expressed our continued appreciation for the strategic partnership between the U.S. and Jordan and engaged in a constructive dialogue on regional stability, counterterrorism, security cooperation, Middle East peace, economic development and other shared challenges.”

from Epoch Times

I expect it won't be long till we find what no good pot they are stirring.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah. Sending that group into ME is a FF waiting to happen. A lame duck (R) to drive them around?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Interesting list of actors. Any idea's what else those characters are connected with? (ie possible crimes in the US)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Frankly, I have a lot of problems with a huge Dem Congressional group making a trip of this kind. To me it smacks of partisan politics subverting the legitimate US government.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We'd have to understand what it is they want. Until then it's all speculation.

I never understood the drive for power, so I'm not equipped to understand them if this is their motivation.

I forget the book, but the quote I remember is, "The thing about aliens, is that they're alien."

Point being, they don't necessarily think like us.

For example, if their ships travel throughout the galaxy, why do they need colorful flashing lights on them?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, I have wondered if it is even legal. Saw in CTH about a week ago where Foreign Policy is restricted to the President alone...at least that is how I read it but can't find it as of yesterday. Think it was related to articles of impeachment.

Amer ican Embassy in Italy refuses American citizen letter. This was signed by the sister of Guilio O, who is a citizen.

Dear All,

I wanted to let you know what happened today. My lawyer Parretta went to the US Embassy in Rome to deposit the criminal complaint that I anticipated to you and which I re-attach for brevity.

After making him waiting outside the entrance, one of the officers took the complaint from him and brought it into some office. After some time, while Parretta was still waiting outside, this guy came back and said the Embassy would not accept such deposit.

Embarassed and upset, Parretta asked how could it be possible that the Embassy would not accept a complaint signed by an American citizen (Francesca Occhionero) which details serious crimes against US cyber space. They just didn’t provide any answers.

Extensive background at the link.

So who is the Embassy protecting? May help answer why all the visits.
edit on 20-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

NeonRevolt did a recent article on that with links to his past articles on Occhionero - Operation Charlemagne, The Silent Ones, and EyePyramid.

Sounding the Alarm for Occhionero – Stonewalled by the US Embassy in Rome?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

bigger pic
edit on 20-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think former member Eis was trying to hint at what is really happening and who the "Aliens" are. My working theory is that a long time ago, a tribe had a "Great Person" or genius born into it that knew how to conjure and speak to demons. These demons taught this tribe how to build a machine, the Great Pyramid, that allowed the demons to incarnate into human flesh... They have been controlling humanity ever since... both that tribe and the demons they connected with....

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Neon Revolt is where I first read about it. But for his reporting we may have never known of the Italy connection.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thomas D'Alesandro (pelosi)
Baltimore Mayor January 1, 1967 – January 1, 1971

Elijah Cummings
Served Baltimore District April 16, 1996 – October 17, 2019

Baltimore
Announced dead within days of each other.

That's curious isn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If we are going to bring up the dead:
Has anyone been able to confirm the death of Anthony Dean Rodham?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Frankly, I have a lot of problems with a huge Dem Congressional group making a trip of this kind. To me it smacks of partisan politics subverting the legitimate US government.

These junkets started out as "we need to investigate first hand becuase if we're writing the budget we need to have oversight on what it's being spent on."

But yeah, this one will be a doozy for political interference.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting find! Never heard of them.
I don't like the sounds of "Strategy of Tension" coupled with NATO's Secret Armies, and Operation Gladio. Here in the US it's more like Strategy of Distraction while [they] commit subversion but I get what you're leading to as a possibility. Given what these psychopaths are capable of doing it does make me wonder.
P2 is quite interesting.

Propaganda Due (P2) was a Masonic lodge under the Grand Orient of Italy, founded in 1877. Its Masonic charter was withdrawn in 1976, and it transformed into a clandestine, pseudo-Masonic, ultraright organization operating in contravention of Article 18 of the Constitution of Italy that banned secret associations.

P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli.

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state" or a "shadow government". The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI and CESIS).
en.wikipedia.org...

Do you know if this Masonic group still exists under a different name?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Chuck Woolery
If I were an Alien from outer space and wanted to control the largest power on earth, what would I do? First I would control the all Media, and academia, then I would infiltrate the government at every level. I think their here. See where I'm going with this?

Right?

edit on 20-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join