It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

True. I believe the article said it is a 250kW laser. Have no idea what that translates to.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

True. I believe the article said it is a 250kW laser. Have no idea what that translates to.

Death Star

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

How did that number become associated with 'pain'? I totally forget how that originated now.

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is why in my personal life I do not discuss religion or politics. You never know who is a b*mb.

People these days are seriously unhinged.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
twitter.com...

Company is based in Portland, OR. Shocking.

twitter.com...
edit on Sat Oct 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Someone needs to tell the freshmen Dems that locking up political opponents is Stalin's strategy.

Wonder if they'd summarily execute if that were an option. They're pretty radical in most other ways.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This the Left in a nutshell...

GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

www.foxnews.com...

Peeps keep doing this stuff and a non-connected third party is going to curb stomp these people. Their bravado comes from a false sense of invincibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This the Left in a nutshell...

GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

www.foxnews.com...

Peeps keep doing this stuff and a non-connected third party is going to curb stomp these people. Their bravado comes from a false sense of invincibility.

They're emboldened by their environment. They're confident they're surrounded by like-minded people.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

haha, okay!

Also like what you've done with your avatar pic....

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Back when I was a teenager, I'd been a born again, once saved always saved christian. I remember the mark of the beast stuff being pushed but, it was supposed to be a tattoo. Then it morphed into it being a RFID chip. Now it's state of the art biochip technology and already being implemented.

Are we watching bible prophecy unfold or is it the elites doing what they can to follow the bible's script?

Either way, it's still becoming a reality?

Life was so much simpler when I was a christian believer!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You got that right!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The JHTH conversation. It is a bit of a slog, but I think a key point occurs at 1:30 mark concerning the 30k emails.

Very relevant RE: yesterday's report.

In short. The server access was sold to the highest bidder. To keep those who bought access from seeing HRC et al "real" stuff or "personal" stuff the system of "draft emails" used.

John suggests that the 30k emails were not a thing, but the drafts were a thing - the thing, and what is meant by the "insurance policy."

The "insurance policy" is seemingly NOT emails, but hidden "draft emails" and it would seem the are not as secure as many thought.

Q: We have everything.

It would seem that the "draft emails" are in play. Given that insight, when DJT says or tweets either "insurance policy" or "30k emails/bleachbit" he is NOT referring to any emails but these hidden conversations.

If I were to guess, it took a lot for the crew to piece it all together once they got access to the draft copies. Maybe when DJT mentions these topics he's hinting that some connection was made - darksiders just are not sure who or what?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I've said it before, if you are "put off" or find something about DJT not perfect, ask yourself how you'd deal with this kind of thing day in and day out.

Loving your children and family as he clearly does, imagine how differently constructed you'd have to be to deal with this &*^% and still remain focused for 20 hrs per day.

Above is posted some nutjob raging at Rand Paul over nothing but imaginary demons, DJT has REAL enemies...

edit on Sat Oct 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

WICKED - What else would you expect.
edit on Sat Oct 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yea, no kidding. I think past Presidents would have long collapsed by now. Wonder what the burn-out rate of USSS agents is nowadays. Gotta be extremely stressful.

Assuming DJT wins in 2020, I'm really on the fence as to what will happen directly afterward. We still have just over a year to go and the level of craziness & mass distractions is unprecedented. Martial law may become reality in some cities or at the very least something has gotta break... for better or worse I'm not yet sure. Guess we should have our respective bunkers prepped and ready to go.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I absolutely don't care what this woman does with other consenting adults but you're right, this is def abuse of power. Since the 22yo works for Hill, I'm guessing they didn't randomly meet and hook up. More than likely, Hill thought the girl was pretty, hired her and then propositioned her. And I'm just going to say it...Hill isn't very attractive. If I was in that girl's shoes and it was me that Hill was propositioning (I actually was propositioned by a married couple once... I turned them down) to have mediocre sex with her and her prob mediocre looking husband ---it would require huge perks and bennies. Huge. Also, this girl is probably threatened with getting fired if she changes her mind so yea...big time abuse of power

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
8kun Update October 19, 2019 via @prayingmedic

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

" I'm not effing rude!".

Then she gives the finger.

Sad to see people devolve into that

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>