It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And pain = bread.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, in theory it would not be an "outside comm"; it would be POTUS tweeting in a way that links in a mathematically impossible way to a Q post.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

thanks rel

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Their symbolism will be their downfall - BREXIT happenings:

Brexit: Johnson vows to press on despite defeat over deal delay

During the first Saturday parliamentary sitting for 37 years, MPs delivered a blow to the PM's Brexit strategy.

They backed a motion, tabled by independent MP Sir Oliver Letwin, which "withholds approval" for Boris Johnson's Brexit deal until legislation implementing it has been passed.

The PM vowed to introduce legislation needed to implement his "excellent" agreement in Parliament next week.

But he will have to ask the EU for an extension beyond 31 October after MPs backed a motion designed to rule out a no-deal exit by 322 votes to 306.

322 = Skull&Bones

Aside:
Re the Dallas speech 4, 7, 6, 8, 10, 12 discussion; 7=3+2+2. Therefore Skull&Bones disrupting orderly progress?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, I feel ya there. I'm quite familiar with the folks at FL actually. There is, I believe, pure fiction to be found on that site. But there's also a lot of truth. Plausible deniability, IMO.

However, in my mind, SV17Q and Q, are almost surely linked. Way too much pointing to the idea they're connected. SV17Q consider themselves "dream engineers" among other things. They have figured (allegedly mind you) a way to glean the future through induced, altered perceptions. Whether that be by guiding and reading the mind of a sleeping subject, or by inducing a near death experience. I think the NDE method probably proves much more accurate for them.

Anyways, a group calling themselves 17Q who can see the future. Known as "The Activity" these peoples are "masters of high strangeness."

It fits, IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I downloaded POTUS tweets just before midnight EST last night - in order to update spreadsheet (link to follow today or tomorrow).

What's interesting is that there were 596 tweets between 1st and 18th Oct 2019 which means we are on target to get over 1,000 tweets this month!

For comparison, in the first full month since Q started, November 2017, there were only 250 tweets.

That's a 4-fold increase!!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sponsor REPORT: Obama Blocked State Dept Attempt To Look Into Hunter Biden in 2015

On Thursday, the Washington Post confirmed that the Obama Administration deliberately ignored a corruption warning raised in 2015 by top State Department official George Kent regarding Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma, a large gas company in Ukraine.

The report reveals that the Obama administration allowed Hunter Biden to hold his board position at Burisma even thought they knew that his involvement with the company was corrupt.

WaPravda confirmed?

Interesting part.

The comments by Kent were made on Tuesday during an impeachment hearing. At the time, the Obama Administration had already allowed Hunter Biden to work with Burisma however Kent warned the administration that Burisma was a "corrupt" organization and that Hunter Biden should not be working with them.

"During his nearly 10 hours of testimony, Kent also told members of Congress and their staff that Burisma, the energy company where Hunter Biden was a board member, was corrupt, according to a separate person who was present in the room. Kent said he told the Obama administration in 2016 that they should not hold an event with Burisma because of the company’s extensive corruption in Ukraine."

Was this a witness for the defense or the prosecution?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You can listen to the podcast and hear him for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Saudi Arabia supposedly has one of the largest information collection centers around. Not surprised it routed there.

I think the Las Vegas Shooting was a botched hit on MBS. That set off a big chain of events.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes, I put them there.
. A little Photoshop magic.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Absolutely agree with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
NBC NEWS promoting microchip implants for humans. "The process is simple and swift."

MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants
Wisconsin employees get chipped. They already been rolling this evil out in Sweden. Coming to a corporation near you. Will become a, "security" requirement. Don't take it.

Biohax Sweden produced the microchips, and they have thousands of people implanted with their technology throughout the Europe. They hope to expand their business across the pond, and Three Square Market is happy to help them do so, as a modern dystopia continues to take shape.

The horrifying vision of the future described by George Orwell in “1984” could be made a permanent phenomenon if microchipping becomes mandatory.

I seen this coming 15 years ago with RFID.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wisconsin employees get chipped.

Sick.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That cnn parody video I posted yesterday really works! 😂🤡

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Elijah Cummings' wife expects to take his place in Congress.

www.foxnews.com...

I thought both of them were under federal investigation for extortion, laundering, etc..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wisconsin employees get chipped.

Sick.

Cheers

Want a sneak peak into what the chip does? Look at animals that have been chipped and the prevalence of health issues.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do your neighbors support a president that promotes racism and hate speech?

Doxxing DJT supporters.

Didn't Al Green say "the only way we can win in 2020 is to impeach DJT and kill or destroy his supporters with hate and violence?"

Didn't Talib say "we're looking at ways to arrest DJT administration folks and those who foolishly support the mfer?"

The only way to achieve tolerance is through calculated intolerance.

Diversity through conformity.

Every opinion matters, not because you matter, but because it tells us where you are going wrong - we're here to help.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Navy ship installs laser

The USS Portland is being fitted with an anti UAV laser.

USS Portland - LPD-27. Navel Base San Diego.

Laser - from darkness to light?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
Navy ship installs laser

The USS Portland is being fitted with an anti UAV laser.

USS Portland - LPD-27. Navel Base San Diego.

Laser - from darkness to light?

If it can take down a UAV, I bet it can drop helos and small aircraft as well.

Cheers

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join