It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"Not one person on this planet let alone here in 🇺🇸 stands a chance running against The Trump Train."

I hear a' Trump train a' comin'...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I agree that Future proves past are the best proofs.

There was a reason I asked for the CAPS tweet post... Since Aug 1st (last Q post) the "conversation" has been 1-way; i.e. POTUS tweets and we cross reference that to old Q posts.

Answering my CAPS request would have, briefly, made it 2-way again to re-invigorate those who may be finding it difficult to stay the course. It would also have provided another proof of connection between POTUS and Q because it couldn't be achieved unless the tweeter accessed the Qmap of posts.

edit on 19-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Clueless Protesters Want to Impeach Trump for No Reason

link   
Just hit me
What if a dolphin and a unicorn were combine making a dol-corn

Dolphin= one off the the smartest animal in the sea
Unicorn= imaginary sea animal
So what are we looking for when we "Watch The Water"
A imaginary creature a Mermaid or Orin
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ooh, nice interpretation mate!

Also makes me think of Five Eyes... maybe we are up to 3 out of 5 Eyes being rebuilt on a better base.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
More on Hill nude photo....

Apparently, there were more explicit images available, but the site decided to stick to facts and real challenges this situation poses rather than turn tabloid to exploit a scoop.
~ Source

Here are a few more photos and the text messages involved: HERE

Good points from 'Redstate' article:

It is this writer’s view that events that occur within a marriage or affairs that lead to its demise should be kept between the parties involved and are not the business of the general public. When those events or affairs occur within one of the parties’ workplace, though, and that workplace is the United States Congress, the public should know about them as they determine that elected official’s fitness to serve.

California law doesn’t expressly prohibit consensual sexual relationships between an employer and a direct report, but it’s certainly a murky legal and ethical area. Some legal pundits contend that an employee can’t truly consent to a sexual relationship with the person who signs their paycheck.

Her estranged husband and she are in their thirties having a 'throuple' relationship with a 22 year old girl fresh out of college; not to mention, she was also cheating on her husband with a male colleague. (It's in the texts).

Disturbing.

So, "polyamory" or "non-monogamous" are the preferred term, LOL I already hate "throuple" and I've only read it twice now.

Her private life is none of our business - except by engaging in this with an employee she's abusing her authority, which for me is a problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

"Not one person on this planet let alone here in 🇺🇸 stands a chance running against The Trump Train."

I hear a' Trump train a' comin'...

ALL ABOARD!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This would be great. Though what about no outside comms?

I personally feel, and I think there are others here who feel the same, that there have been "personal" communications. Things directed to individuals that, for that person, could not be refuted and at the same time mathematically impossible.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I agree, non of my beez wax. Though I do feel that since she's in a sensitive position, it is an issue. The fact that she's not open about it and hid it from her hubby means it can be used against her. Well, not any more I guess.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nice.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Hey, I've got a bit of information overload, so I can't exactly recall if we went over any of this here, or if I only read it some other place. Apologies if this is redundant.

It seems that it has been figured where the Q group is headquartered. Have we gone over The United States Army Intelligence Support Activity? This is a very secretive intelligence outfit. Secretive enough that the Pentagon denies their existence. USAISA.

Here is a wiki page for them. en.m.wikipedia.org...

What's interesting to me about this group is that it's said on there that their nickname is "The Activity." This is that same group referenced a few times now known as "SV17Q".

It fits the bill almost to a T, IMO. These people are "dream engineers". Supposedly they have access to both the future and the past by inducing near death experiences in folks who have been fitted with a specific, modified pacemaker. They seem to be "at war" with a non-Earthly group of people they call the Giselians.

Are the infamous "MIB" members of this shadowy intelligence agency? Supposedly these folks are masters of "high strangeness" and when you read what little information can be found on them they seem interested greatly in UFOs. Or, as they call them, UFNOs. "Unidentified flying non-objects".

Anyways, food for thought. I'm all but certain Q group is being ran through the US Army of Northern Virginia.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, I'm wondering if we need to take a 12-word sentence out of POTUS Dallas speech and pick out the 4th, 7th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th words to make a different sentence?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, that CEMEX read "feels" a good call to me. The CEMEX digs didn't really develop forward in the way other Q clues have, so it would be a good way to re-open the digging.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmm, interesting thought. Good catch. I'm sure there should be transcript of the speech.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You did notice the '23's on the train, right?

How did that number become associated with 'pain'? I totally forget how that originated now.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

I agree, non of my beez wax. Though I do feel that since she's in a sensitive position, it is an issue. The fact that she's not open about it and hid it from her hubby means it can be used against her. Well, not any more I guess.

Well it also subjects her to a sexual harassment lawsuit if the relationship started after she hired the girl; or a charge of nepotism if it started before and she got the girl the job.

Either one is bad news and opens her to legal action, and it shows bad judgment. Of course, we know the Congress has paid millions of our dollars on behalf of other Congressmen who have done this ...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This is that same group referenced a few times now known as "SV17Q".

I'd take that with a big grain of salt. My understanding is that the group of linguists mentioned are openly writing fiction in addition to setting up a new language. They mention "Giselian" in their "documents", but they're the only group/organization that has used that name to my knowledge.

Cheers

edit on 19-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Lol, I've never heard the term 'throuple' until this morning!

They have to invent words to describe their 'doings'?

Weird but, whatever floats their boats, I guess.

ETA:

by engaging in this with an employee she's abusing her authority

As a father of a 22 year-old woman, I'd be worried if that were my daughter who was sleeping around with her boss, a congresswoman no less. I'd be upset.

edit on 19-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

the 23 = Pain came from when Q "accidently" showed password in his post heading. It read something like "Pain is coming - 23".

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

NBC News and the NYTimes are now hearing from their official leakers, what we in the Q community have known for quite some time. And they're getting nervous...

Barr/Durham Probe is Growing More Serious by the day:

NBC: www.nbcnews.com...

NYT: www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join