It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Here you go:

Hillary Clinton: Tulsi Gabbard Is A ‘Russian Asset’: Gabbard to Clinton ‘don’t hide, join the race’

Link to Article

She went after Jill Stein also

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks, onehuman. I just can't listen to the podcast linked in the article though. Hillary's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, and she reeks of evil and deceit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It will send a message!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

#SkyNet

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Something about Tulsi has never sat well with me. Her mostly anti-war stance is good in my opinion, however the way she attacked Trump about pulling out of Syria raised a lot of red flags for me. If she were elected, she would be pulled in and put in line. That is if she isn't already in line and was only a stand in to take flack until Hillary decides to run again.

I doubt Hillary's health will remain stable enough to try to campaign for even 3 months however.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Latest POTUS tweet gives Major ACTION COMMAND:

REPUBLICANS MUST STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT! t.co...

< video talking about Mitt Roney's plans B, C, D not working and a plan E required>

0:57 long (Ed: though screen says 1:01)

348K views

7:37 pm - 18 Oct 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base... REPUBLICANSMUSTSTICKTOGETHERANDFIGHTSNURF = 500
Q500

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]

Q

Date encodes tweet date of Oct 18th!

b) RemoveDupes... PBLMKOD = 73... Q73 geo-tracking of POTUS tweets

2) Tweet time to post:
a) 7:37 EST... Q737 Without marines the world would be lost
b) 12:37 ZULU... Q1237 Muslim Brotherhood in America is jihad destroying from within
c) EST+1200 = 1937.. Q1937 WITCH HUNT - NO Deals
d) ZULU+1200 = 0037... Q137

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

edit on 18-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, has there been a definitive reference to where exactly the Iran zerObama cash actually came from?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PM sent.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Don't bet on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

I also get the feeling that Tulsi is being used as controlled opposition .. like the DNC is playing good cop/bad cop

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No. None that I can find. Aside from the actual amount all over the map so are the dozens of articles about where exactly the cash originated, from NYC to Switzerland.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pheonix358

MKUltra is real, it is successful and thousands of children world wide were used as test subjects.

The post you quoted sounds just like a typical stooge giving answers even to deriding the whole episode as done by geeks!

The dishonesty shines through like a beacon to those awake enough to see it.

P

Ok so if MKULTRA is still real, and if it has been all along, then we are dealing with ET's running our world covertly (so hard to believe without 1st hand knowledge). I would say lots of ways to say it isn't so but that is what the whole MKU scandal was about and XFiles played out for us some of the events I would guess.

Assuming MKU stories are not true then what a grand hoax.

With so many hoaxes on POTUS 45 by the left, I would think "at all costs" is in play at all times in the X File situation, too. Hoaxes by the dozen lately.

Stay woke Fam Creeper don’t let street slang get you bent out of shape. I have learned a lot from folks I would have never thought if never given the chance to speak. Anyways not trying to descend on you fren!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I agree she does leave you scratching your head on occasion. As far as this particular article though, I just got a HUGE kick about her giving it right back to the Hilldawg. Not many are actually brave enough to do that.

One a different note, while we say let her go independent it wont hurt Trump, I CAN see her pulling some of the #Walkaway votes. Not to mention she may pull some women votes being the strong voice she is portraying at the moment.

Of course this is all so far down the road I cant believe we are already into how many debates now? Shheesh.

Add in the Q factor most likely coming back into play, Everyone will have probably stood on their heads at least 1 time before all is said and done.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

No. None that I can find. Aside from the actual amount all over the map so are the dozens of articles about where exactly the cash originated, from NYC to Switzerland.

Could it be from here?

Q

I'm thinking on two things: OH's 2500 victory lane link and Cummings getting the injection.

[Hussein]s - the "s" is outside the target. As in zerObama himself not the government and it is tied to Cummings. Was Cummings cut the amount the stolen goods from his house were valued at?

A "giant" was lost. He was not a giant. It implies he was doing more then destroying his district.
edit on 18-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is NO way Hillary could be POTUS with the inability to hold a security clearance. She’s a living cyber attack.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm looking at this from the perspective that this was set up. It was Tulsi's job to bring Hillary into the race with much melodrama and flair. The 'reluctant hero ' aka Snow Queen aka White Witch wants her fanfare as she rises from the ashes to take her rightful place on the throne --which was unfairly stolen from her. These ppl know how to create a scene, they learn from the best..their Hollywood cohorts.

All the contenders know in advance who's supposed to win. Everybody knows about Arkancide

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm wondering if POTUS Oval Office call to the two female astronauts, who did a spacewalk today, could be seen as a SKY EVENT?

See Q1182 and 1328.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I almost forgot to mention this and I dont recall any post from through the day looking it over.

At one point last night POTUS did throw a lot of numbers at us. Can't help but think it might have been a comm?

"You go back four years, you go back seven, six, eight, even you go back into another administration, you go back ten and twelve years, where were you compared to where you are right now?"

4 7 6 8 10 12

If you go to the 16:16 mark on this video you will hear him say it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

True. And who else could have come up with the mountains of sht the msm et al are now buried in.
Amazing.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Building on my post above ^^^

DJT just tweeted "Do Nothing Democrats."

The gematria is very interesting if we go with Q and strictly this week related.

Prophet Mohammad
Repeating The Past (DJT refrain on wars)
Shine Into Darkness
Libya Riot (ISIS creation/funding)
Chinese Army (said to be a part of the ISIS strat)
Drone Strike ISIS
The Trump Card
ali khamenei dictator of
iran
ISIS bombing Mid October
donald trump a beheading - (wasn't K. Griffin back in the news?)
Obama his portrait
The HAARP En California Killer (fires)
Kenya Attack
Mr. Obama Drugged Mr Biden

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join