It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: imthegoat

That is...disgusting. I wish Portland would secede to California somehow.

No please, we have too much baggage as it is.

Honestly though, I still pray that my home state is released from this tyranny some day soon. My children should not be forced to endure this when they become adults. And leaving should not be the only way.
Never forget there are more good people here than we, the media and politicians let on. Don't write us off please !!

Hahaha well soon enough California will be nothing but Californians like you, as all the liberal extremists are heading north and ruining our wonderful pacific northwest. Prices are being driven up, small communities are losing rural status, rich californians buying up all the real estate and attempting to get California prices out of them. Its maddening. Between Californians and russian mennonites anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WOW! I had no idea about the hexadecimal decode. That is amazing. Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Think Quantum computing for the next level. I suspect we have a Quantum now with Google making that announcement recently.
www.ft.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
When and where did Hillary attack Tulsi? Was it on her twit or The View or one of the other enemedia programs?

Hillary is a witch of the highest order. But, never trusting Dems, especially Hillary, I suspect it could be some kind of ploy to gauge the temperature before stepping into the water. Why attack somebody that barely ranks high enough to get a seat in the debates?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: dubiousatworst

MKUltra is real, it is successful and thousands of children world wide were used as test subjects.

The post you quoted sounds just like a typical stooge giving answers even to deriding the whole episode as done by geeks!

The dishonesty shines through like a beacon to those awake enough to see it.

P

Ok so if MKULTRA is still real, and if it has been all along, then we are dealing with ET's running our world covertly (so hard to believe without 1st hand knowledge). I would say lots of ways to say it isn't so but that is what the whole MKU scandal was about and XFiles played out for us some of the events I would guess.

Assuming MKU stories are not true then what a grand hoax.

With so many hoaxes on POTUS 45 by the left, I would think "at all costs" is in play at all times in the X File situation, too. Hoaxes by the dozen lately.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm guessing their internal polling is showing Tulsi to be a threat. She appeals to moderates. Hell, I want her to run against Trump. There has been a little chatter about her running independent. If that happens, Trump is GUARANTEED to be reelected.

Ergo, Tulsi has become a threat to the Dems on par with Trump himself.

Dems are going to get in line behind Hillary and turn full face on Tulsi I'm guessing. Which, will likely cause Tulsi to run independent. Lol. They're cornered.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont know if you caught my reply from last night Cranky, but another post you have made went hand in hand with one of mine I did earlier. I had wonder if the address of the first stop POTUS made last night, 2500 Victory Ave, had anything to do with Q drops. When I looked up #2500 it is the re-post Q did of #2499. Same as you have posted again.

That's like 4 different ways we have all managed to come back to this same Q drop from different directions. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Orchestrated psyop cat fight or career ending move?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm guessing their internal polling is showing Tulsi to be a threat. She appeals to moderates. Hell, I want her to run against Trump. There has been a little chatter about her running independent. If that happens, Trump is GUARANTEED to be reelected.

Ergo, Tulsi has become a threat to the Dems on par with Trump himself.

Dems are going to get in line behind Hillary and turn full face on Tulsi I'm guessing. Which, will likely cause Tulsi to run independent. Lol. They're cornered.

She tells the truth about the warhawks and corporatist parties. Just like when she resigned as Vice-Chair at the DNC when the Clinton campaign was running it and funneling all the money out. We can't have that on the air waves or people might wake up.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
When and where did Hillary attack Tulsi? Was it on her twit or The View or one of the other enemedia programs?

Hillary is a witch of the highest order. But, never trusting Dems, especially Hillary, I suspect it could be some kind of ploy to gauge the temperature before stepping into the water. Why attack somebody that barely ranks high enough to get a seat in the debates?

Hillary claimed that the Russians are backing Tulsi as a third candidate in the general election. She did it in an interview on a liberal podcast. It was linked a few pages back in this thread and there is a separate thread of its own on ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These clips are from just three days of CNN mind programming.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There is some kind of news recycling going on that uses a cryptic date offset.

Found this Brexit lobbying campaign from April 28th.

airport

Which lead me to London Heathrow and an ad for the Swiss airline that reported flight LX437 aborʇ yesterday.

Heath row

Could all be just coincidence?

edit on 18-10-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That's a good point about her time at the DNC. She poses a serious threat to Clinton. It makes me want Hilary to jump in all the more. Lol.

Hey, if she does it at least she can say she went down fighting.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think that is met to be a hope and prayer but he hopes to announce live on revolution.radio... Studio-B @7pm PST.

We shall see in a few hours.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I dont know if you caught my reply from last night Cranky, but another post you have made went hand in hand with one of mine I did earlier. I had wonder if the address of the first stop POTUS made last night, 2500 Victory Ave, had anything to do with Q drops. When I looked up #2500 it is the re-post Q did of #2499. Same as you have posted again.

That's like 4 different ways we have all managed to come back to this same Q drop from different directions. Coincidence?

I sure did OH, and yes, the connections are nuts.

SWD, Rel's decodes and a few from myself, you and others are pointing to a VERY Red October indeed.

It is so much it is rather hard to process really. Q sent us off on so many avenues at the outset, so many seemingly unrelated threads and now 2 years later they are converging.

The challenge is they are converging in a non-linear fashion which hurts the head as it processes into our reality. I would contend that the convergence is the cleansing and we might not visibly see it vanish but the drops indicate it is vanishing.

Magical really.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
These clips are from just three days of CNN mind programming.

You go into the penalty box for 5:00 for that violation.

Is that SAM DONALDSON? WTH?????????

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Either of those maybe, but also possible: unanticipated consequence

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nice clear, pretty obvious line of facts'

www.youtube.com...

Further Analysis on Deagel U.S. De-population Forecasts

24:40
21:25
31:08

Thought it is worth All noting.

edit on 18-10-2019 by steaming because: Edit was to add a few interesting Video points.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

LOL. Sorry should of added a warning with strobe lights.

Yep, @14 sec that is Donaldson.

The FBI has released a cache of records from its investigative file on Jeffrey Epstein. Lots of redactions.

From Part 18 of 21 docs:
"Rumor is that J.E is gay." 🤨

vault.fbi.gov...

twitter.com...

edit on 18-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ETMN, PM.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Booboo.
edit on 10/18/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join