It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thepostmillenial.com

Culture Notorious Portland antifa activist dies under mysterious circumstances Andy Ngo, 2 days ago 6 min read You have 15 free articles left today, enjoy reading. On Saturday morning, a Portland-area man was killed under mysterious circumstances. Twenty-three-year-old Sean Kealiher, who was known locally in the Antifa community under the pseudonym “Armeanio Lewis,” died of blunt-force trauma after being hit by a car, according to police. The vehicle that allegedly hit him had been shot at and was found crashed outside the building of the Democratic Party of Oregon. Local politicians, media and activists are praising Kealiher as a progressive hero. Full disclosure: I had numerous run-ins with Keahiler in my capacity as a journalist documenting antifa’s activities.

They vandalized the state Democratic Party office with graffiti to turn it into an antifa memorial. Messages on the building now urge others to kill law enforcement. The executive director for the state Democrat group expressed support for antifa black bloc’s actions, saying, “It’s just paint.”

That is...disgusting. I wish Portland would secede to California somehow.

At lease one Antifa goon got what was coming to him.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

All Gabbard running as a 3rd party would do is further guarantee that Trump is re-elected. Any votes for Tusli would be split off of the regular Dem candidate. It would have almost no effect on Trumps numbers.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Yes.
We should urge any current Democrat candidates that don't secure the nomination to run independently in the general election.

Split the Dem vote!

According to Hillary, russia is grooming Gabbard to be a 3rd party candidate. Jill Stein is also a russian agent.

Jill Stein? The Green Party lady?

...of course. Looks like Hillary is worried Gabbard might make a run as a Green Party candidate.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Do you get the feeling that 80% of what is going on is occurring behind the scenes out of sight... and there is a lot of it?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Project Veritas has an actionable plan.

Please ‘Copy’ and ‘Paste’ the below individually to each of the AT&T, Warner Media, and CNN Board Members or Executives listed below:

----------- SUBJECT LINE: How Long Can CNN Ignore the People?

Body of Email:

Dear AT&T Board Members/AT&T, Warner Media, and CNN Executives, I invite you to watch Part 3 of Project Veritas’ #ExposeCNN series detailing evidence of bias, political motivation, and the dissatisfaction of longtime CNN employees with the direction of the network. We kindly ask that you break your silence and respond to what the #ExposeCNN series has revealed. In Truth, YOUR NAME ----------------

Erin McGrath Director, Corporate Communications, AT&T Inc. [email protected]

Keith Cocozza Executive Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Warner Media [email protected]

Randall Stephenson CEO and Chairman, AT&T Inc. [email protected]

William A. Blase, Jr. Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources, AT&T Inc. [email protected]

James Cicconi Interim Senior Executive Vice President – External and Legislative Affairs, AT&T Inc. [email protected]

David S. Huntley Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, AT&T Inc. [email protected]

John Stankey CEO, Warner Media [email protected]

Jeff Zucker President, CNN [email protected]

--------- Without CNN Insider Cary Poarch, the American people wouldn’t have known about any of this information. This is the third video in our #ExposeCNN series. It’s important to act now while the spotlight is on CNN and AT&T. Project Veritas is not done. Neither should you be! Now is the time to keep the pressure on! In Truth, James

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Oct 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Thepostmillenial.com

Culture Notorious Portland antifa activist dies under mysterious circumstances Andy Ngo, 2 days ago 6 min read You have 15 free articles left today, enjoy reading. On Saturday morning, a Portland-area man was killed under mysterious circumstances. Twenty-three-year-old Sean Kealiher, who was known locally in the Antifa community under the pseudonym “Armeanio Lewis,” died of blunt-force trauma after being hit by a car, according to police. The vehicle that allegedly hit him had been shot at and was found crashed outside the building of the Democratic Party of Oregon. Local politicians, media and activists are praising Kealiher as a progressive hero. Full disclosure: I had numerous run-ins with Keahiler in my capacity as a journalist documenting antifa’s activities.

They vandalized the state Democratic Party office with graffiti to turn it into an antifa memorial. Messages on the building now urge others to kill law enforcement. The executive director for the state Democrat group expressed support for antifa black bloc’s actions, saying, “It’s just paint.”

At lease one Antifa goon got what was coming to him.

I hate to see people get killed, but when you play the kind of games (stupid) that they do, you win appropriate prizes (stupid).

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys ever heard of "The Army of Northern Virginia"?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Do you get the feeling that 80% of what is going on is occurring behind the scenes out of sight... and there is a lot of it?

Yes. Very much so.

Does one walk the kids through ever single detail of life, or just fill them in as needed? If there is a crises doesn't one distract the kids while the situation is handled?

DJT+ want all the enemedia attention and scrutiny on things THEY control - pointless things (since it is the actual named enemy). Q wants folks to stay focused on waking more and more of those around them, not tossing in the towel because their particular itch has been scratched.

It is the GREAT Awakening, not the minor go back to sleep awakening.

*about the enemedia. DJT and Q declared the media the enemy. They have guns, grenades, gas and more.

Why on earth would anyone expect the ENEMY to work in the favor of their antagonist??? Consider that. DJT+Q never entered this thinking "oh, can't wait until CNN reports on our great work" they entered with "CNN is the enemy, do everything to undermine them, give the false info, wild goose chases, nit pick, antagonize etc." War.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Watkins update. Think he's now in Reno.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Very interesting post with many additional rabbit holes.

Order of Leviathan

Peng (simplified Chinese: 鹏; traditional Chinese: 鵬; pinyin: péng; Wade–Giles: p'eng) or Dapeng (大鵬) is a giant bird that transforms from a Kun (simplified Chinese: 鲲; traditional Chinese: 鯤; pinyin: kūn; Wade–Giles: k'un) giant fish in Chinese mythology. In comparative mythology of giant creatures, Peng is likened to the Roc or Garuda and Kun to the Leviathan.
link

Remember 2 weeks ago "Edward" Xuehua Peng getting arrested on charges of spying for the Chinese? Anyway : 8kun/ Leviathan, just thought I'd throw it in...

Don't forget to brush your teeth and as always: watch the water!
edit on 18-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

No please, we have too much baggage as it is.

Honestly though, I still pray that my home state is released from this tyranny some day soon. My children should not be forced to endure this when they become adults. And leaving should not be the only way.
Never forget there are more good people here than we, the media and politicians let on. Don't write us off please !!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Q+ Tweet

Important Marker.

Q#48

Rick Perry
Uranium1
Canadian PM (note absence of name)

This is why they are freaking out...

U1 appears to be coming to a theater.

Forgot to add this... from the "official" zerObama account.

edit on 18-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: add another marker

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I understand. And my ideas aren't meant to disprove yours, only add to them. All interpretations have validity, imo

I, myself, never would have believed in the 'hippy high vibe ' mantras if I hadn't delved into the science of it for evidence and verification. If you look into areas like quantum mechanics, theoretical physics, electromagnetism, Piezoelectricity, quantum biology, cymantics..even what some call metaphysics or 'pseudoscience ' (I don't believe in 'pseudo '. Everything is data and all data is useful), there is enough evidence to support the claims that all creation is energy vibrating at different frequencies. and from there, if you get into Universal Law and the Law of Attraction, you can start to gain a clearer perception of how thoughts turn to things and how we manifest matter in this realm.

It is psychological because it begins in the mind..mind over matter..

But we don't need to do any research if we don't want to. our own Alignment and intuition is really all the guidance we need

I agree with you that it's not all corrupted. This is our world --our creation. God's creation. If I become more focused on the negative aspects than I should, it's because I still have trauma to heal. I've developed a lot of resentment and animosity through my experiences and interactions with ppl. It's taking me some time to work through that

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did anyone else that watched the rally last night catch when Trump said something about this being a great "experiment"?

I am wondering what was meant by that.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

America has been called "The Great Experiment" in the past.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Underwhelming.

38 People Cited for Violations in Clinton Email Probe

The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified in the report that was sent to Congress this week.

Any guesses as to what Congress will do about it?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Its going to be hard to take the beautiful experiment apart" is what he says.

It is at the 1:20:50 mark of the video.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That is freaky strange. Yep, I do remember. I think Watkins' wife/girlfriend is Chinese.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But we have to now cement that election. We got to cement it. And once we do, it’s going to be very hard to take this beautiful experiment apart. That’ll be very hard. Because it’s all about your family. It’s all about your future. And it’s all about the future fate of our great country. So important.

"Experiment" - not sure of the outcome but if it succeeds then the opposition will have a futile chance to dismantle it... after Trump's second term.

IDK, just tossing it out here.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
TruthHammer
‏ @TruthHammer888

1. So many trolls online claiming that Q isn't real. I happen to be in a position to weigh in, with some real expertise, to say that Q is in fact real. Many of you already know this, but some are not "red pilled" and just coming out of the fog of misinformation... and scared.
twitter.com...

Super long resume. Decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Moar from the "official" zerObama twit

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join