It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just now breaking: Pence and Pompeo have secured a cease fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkey's president.

Will post link momentarily.

What about that letter, you say??????

ETA: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 17-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Trump announces that he is going to hold the next year's G7 Summit at his Resort in Miami.

I can hear Lefty heads exploding in the distance

Yeah, the Dems are already screaming emoluments from the rooftops.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
@Qbluesky

4:00AM talking point Cummings was a "GIANT"

Maryland has second-most defendants charged in federal human trafficking cases, study shows

DJT tweets about Laptop. Hints at comments yesterday that Rudy has seen the contents.

Q drops on AW Laptop hint at Clinton Foundation Crime Against Children.

Something is working its way up to the surface here.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just now breaking: Pence and Pompeo have secured a cease fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkey's president.

Will post link momentarily.

What about that letter, you say??????

ETA: www.foxnews.com...

"It just simply can't be done like that...... Trumps Letter will cause chaos and more death and destruction".

LoL.

Turkey realized they didn't need their currency tanking 50% again.

Imagine that. Wars fought with economics rather than soldiers.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You mean Trumps actions didnt thrust us into nuclear Armageddon? You mean he actually had a plan this whole time? No way....

Turkey talks tough, but they know what time it is. They are a founding member of NATO and im sure they were reminded to act as such. Hopefully this shuts everybody up, but I imagine it wont.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey Cranky,

In regards to the polarity point discussion...

...This marks at least half a dozen times that I've seen POTUS make remarks that seem to echo something someone here has said. I know it's been said before, but I'm pretty sure these guys follow this thread series.

Howdy Prez! Our thoughts are with you and you're making us proud!

Right !? Holy Moly the POTUS just tweeted using the term " Tough Love "......as my Sister used to say, " kinda spooky, a little cookey ! "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Congrats Mr. President, your instincts were right on and probably saved countless lives. Stay safe and have a Great rally tonight in Texas !

edit on 17-10-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you guys think it is possible that CodeMonkey was saying the 17th Kun would be back up to sucker Hot Wheels in to making some moves with some misdirection? CodeMonkey did say the had plan A-D basically. It would be a classic Q thing to do.
Side note, Im thinking he bought that blue Q and made a big deal out of it appearing from nowhere to get some attention he wasnt getting anymore. Thats just me though, but he sure isnt anyone's hero on our side anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yeah I think that him finding that Q or whatever was a total sham, and that he probably bought it himself. Screw that guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Watkins @TheGoldwater just tweeted.

twitter.com...

I think 8kun is going to be delayed, maybe for a long time since they're getting deplatformed before even going live.

IDK, maybe Watkins & team is playing misdirection and nobody seems to have figured out what is Project Odin.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Video clip (can't embed)

Journalists, Dems Use Identical Talking Points on Impeachment

It gets worse. On October 3, New York Times columnist Frank Bruni and Politico chief political correspondent Tim Alberta both recited language from a DNC press release, verbatim. Bruni (on CNN Newsroom) and Alberta (on MSNBC’s The 11th Hour) each asserted that Vice President Pence’s professed ignorance about the President’s talks with Ukraine did not “pass the smell test,” — only a day after the DNC published a press release titled, “Pence is an Accomplice to Trump’s Abuse of Power and his Denials Don’t Pass the Smell Test.”

Worth noting the emphatic NLP way the all say the words. Same factory, same widget, same buyer. Remember "the walls closing in"? For me less about one point of origin and the way the talking point is delivered.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am also wondering where media darling Nadler disappeared to....literally nothing for a couple weeks.

Didn't Fat Jerry have a heart attack not long ago? I see him as being the next one to go.

Nadler suffered a stress-induced mini stroke... about four months ago.

If President Trump invites Vladimir Putin to the G7 Summit next year, we should see quite a few health issues among Democrats and their mainstream media lap dogs.
edit on 10/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's definitely social engineering. That's the most fascinating (and troubling) aspect of the whole media machine.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am also wondering where media darling Nadler disappeared to....literally nothing for a couple weeks.

Considering his committee is the one that traditionally does the impeachment thing, I've been wondering where he's been for a while too.

You'd think he'd be front and center on this considering the bad-on he has for Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Commander-in-tweet

Came across this discussion on QAnon by "The Center for Investigative Reporting." Discussion was held prior to 8chan going dark.

You can listen or read the transcript.
Some excerpts...

Al Letson:

As we've seen, President Trump's ability to use Twitter to send messages to his nearly 65 million followers can sometimes end up burying important news stories. A recent political poll shows 60% of respondents think President Trump's use of Twitter is a bad thing, and 70% say he tweets too much. But there's something Trump has been uncharacteristically quiet about online, an elaborate far-right conspiracy theory that has the president at its center. I'm talking about QAnon. You may have heard of it. There's a person, known only as Q, who's supposedly a high-ranking government insider who drops online bread crumbs to show believers the dark secrets of who's really running the world.

To help me dig into this and how it relates to Trump, I talked with an expert who calls himself Travis View. He uses a pen name to avoid being trolled by the QAnon faithful. He's written about it for outlets like the Washington Post and hosts a podcast that explores and debunks the nooks and crannies of this right-wing fever dream. I asked him to start with the basics.

Travis View:

The basic premise is that the world is controlled by this cabal of Satan-worshiping sex traffickers, and these individuals, they control everything. They control Hollywood and all the politicians and the highest reaches of business and the mainstream media. In the QAnon narrative, Donald Trump knows all about this cabal, and he has been plotting for decades to help take it down. Since he has been elected, he has been working alongside this group of military intelligence officials, known as Q Team.

Al Letson:

Right. So they believe that this imaginary Q Team is made up of double agents in the government close to the president, and they're revealing the details of the operation in coded messages. And this is all happening through online message boards like 4chan and 8chan.

Travis View:

That is correct, yeah. They essentially believe that if they can decode these posts from who they believe to be, falsely, military intelligence officials, then they can understand what's going on behind the scenes. That's the broad outlines of the conspiracy theory.

I think that QAnon is surprisingly large, in the sense that there does seem to be a large group of people online who are gathering and sharing notes and trying to spin their own conspiracies online. The actual size of the community is actually unknown.

No, not really. The thing is is that Q very rarely makes really solid predictions. He will imply that something terrible will happen or he'll say, "A big boom week ahead," or Q will say something very vague like, "Watch the water." It means nothing, but since water covers 70% of the planet, there's going to be an event that's newsworthy that somehow involves water, and the QAnon community will sometimes point to that.

Much more at the link.

Check out this list of donors/supporters. Need I say more.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Carnegie Corporation of New York
Craig Newmark Philanthropies
David and Lucile Packard Foundation
Democracy Fund
Ford Foundation
Google News Lab
Gruber Family Foundation
Heising-Simons Foundation
Hellman Foundation
News Integrity Initiative
Open Society Foundations
W.K. Kellogg Foundation

More

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This just popped up for me. Wonder how big a tiz this will put the Dems in
White House says next G-7 to be held at a Trump golf resort

WASHINGTON — The White House says it has chosen President Donald Trump's golf resort in Miami as the site for next year's Group of Seven summit. The announcement Thursday comes at the same time that the president has accused Joe Biden's family of profiting from public office because of Hunter Biden's business activities in Ukraine when his father was vice president.

Link to G7 Article

Would Trump provide the location for free? It would raise ethics concerns otherwise.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Considering his committee is the one that traditionally does the impeachment thing, I've been wondering where he's been for a while too.

You'd think he'd be front and center on this considering the bad-on he has for Trump.

Remember he had the NY meeting where it looked like he was having a stroke or something. He looked zoned out. Probably not in good health either.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is rumor going around that Pelosi also mentioned "Evergreen" yesterday in the bullet bracelet speech. I re-listened to the link that was posted here last night, but she was kind of speeding though everything with that monotone voice and I didnt catch it.

There was one spot on the video that it blacked out Im pretty sure they cut something from there.When it came back it didnt really match where she was before it cut out.

Has anyone else heard mention of this in your travels?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Short clip

Brilliant.

Let the backpedaling begin. We are a nation of whiners who are great at complaining about what is wrong with others (never ourselves), while our own houses are in disrepair.

Modern catchphrase "you know what you should do..." or "you know what they should do..." and rarely said "I am doing..."

Nearly to a man, when asked to actually do something other then whine the backpedaling begins and the check is passed to a fictional entity.

Virtue signaling as a way of getting social credit for something NOT actually done is obscene.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is Project Odin? I looked briefly but didn't find anything juicy.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join