It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

Thats hopefully a good sign, as detailed in my post on the last page, HotWheels just got them booted from their most recent DDoS protection platform, Zare. Heres hoping this new company, VanwaTech doesnt succumb to the liberal outrage mob.

Also, how are you getting that to come up? I get nothing but the standard "This site cant be reached" message.

I got that until 1 or 2 hours ago
Now I get
"This site can't be reached" message." also

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

Most VP's are, at best, mild dolts. I have a feeling most VP's are selected as an insurance policy against taking out the President. Like, you take me out, then your stuck with Mike Pence as President, and no body wants to see that....Same with Biden and Obama I imagine.

That was sure as heck the idea behind Al Gore.

"Take me out, and you're stuck with mister 'I invented the internet' as president."

link   
Let's also not forget the huge Loma Pieta Earthquake happened 30 years ago today....synchronicity...and it occurred at 5:04pm local time....7:04 Dallas time....Nancy's watch....

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I used your meem on Twitter and invented a hashtag, #ratman

Can’t take the credit as the article provided the meme. Win/Win but it has made me think to make a series of memes similar with “those the loudest” and their district conditions. Nancy Pelosi, Mad Maxine Waters, Schifty Schiff, Frankenstein.... Anyone want to add any of their favs? To be Continued....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, you're an anonymous architect of national security policy

Cheers

You should all be grateful that this isn't true, I can barely run my own life. I look at DJT schedule and think - "when's the 10:30 nap?" "Another 1000 hands to shake?"

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am also wondering where media darling Nadler disappeared to....literally nothing for a couple weeks.

Didn't Fat Jerry have a heart attack not long ago? I see him as being the next one to go.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Army says it has a16 year plan to tackle Russia and China.

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seems the talking point on Cummings is "Giant".

Giant suggests he might have been a key figure, more then we might have realized.

Worth remembering.

Maryland has second-most defendants charged in federal human trafficking cases, study shows

Federal prosecutors in Maryland charged more defendants in human trafficking cases last year than in all but one other federal district — the Southern District of New York, according to a new study by the Human Trafficking Institute.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think that bracelet is a piece of jewelry crafted by an artist that uses bullets to create jewelry. The bullets have messages of peace engraved on them to "undo" their original purpose... Something like that.... Bullets 4 Peace.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Sahasrara because: "4" not "for"

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trump announces that he is going to hold the next year's G7 Summit at his Resort in Miami.

I can hear Lefty heads exploding in the distance

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara

I think that bracelet is a piece of jewelry crafted by an artist that uses bullets to create jewelry. The bullets have messages of peace engraved on them to "undo" their original purpose... Something like that.... Bullets 4 Peace.

Bullets 4 Peace is very different and have nothing like the one she is wearing in their collection. I searched all over before I found the one that closely matches....crittycreations design is the closest.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara

So, sort of a "beating swords into plowshares" kind of thing?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Trump announces that he is going to hold the next year's G7 Summit at his Resort in Miami.

I can hear Lefty heads exploding in the distance

Also said it may be G8. Said it would also cost millions less. Left heads popping in the presser already.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Army says it has a16 year plan to tackle Russia and China.

Coincidence?

but Congress can’t pass a budget for this year.

That says a lot. Any military can modernize, but it takes money money money. Of course, in a time span of 16 years, we'll have the "opportunity" to get bogged down in more counter-insurgency wars that will derail any serious heavy equipment upgrades. The generals said the military missed a modernization cycle while fighting in Vietnam; that comment probably applies to at least some of the equipment today as a result of the wars in the Middle East and central Asia.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good catch cranky... has Pelosi issued subpoenas? Or did she sign-off House Committees issuing subpoenas without House impeachment vote?

Is POTUS reminding that Ryan stayed within the law and Pelosi isn't?

Trump thinks IG report will be a bombshell, revealing unfathomable corruption and could even implicate Obama: "You'll see things you won't believe Maybe we'll see levels of corruption, whether it came from Comey, Strzok Page, McCabe, or even Obama himself"

Here is the Ryan clip. 2:00 clip

Note around the 1:40 mark. Rudy saw it, the horrible things he saw. Then came the Laptop tweet. Also zerObama is called out.

The Ryan thing comes out of nowhere. Which had me connecting the DECODE right away.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Maybe I missed something,(probably did!), but wouldnt the first time spot ( 28 Oct 2017 - 4:44:28 PM) be from the first drop?

One other thing concerning the first drop.

Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Should we be asking NG if they have been activated now? Or, could something possibly happen today in Texas that would "trigger" the activation?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Judas Hotwheels has been REEEEEEEEing against 8kun on Twitter like a spoiled rotten child for the past week. He even filed a complaint in a Philippine court in trying to prevent Watkins from gaining Philippine citizenship.

Ooops.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This just popped up for me. Wonder how big a tiz this will put the Dems in
White House says next G-7 to be held at a Trump golf resort

WASHINGTON — The White House says it has chosen President Donald Trump's golf resort in Miami as the site for next year's Group of Seven summit. The announcement Thursday comes at the same time that the president has accused Joe Biden's family of profiting from public office because of Hunter Biden's business activities in Ukraine when his father was vice president.

Link to G7 Article

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
120 hour ceasefire declared in Syria.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They just announced a ceasefire in Turkey/Syria 😃

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join