It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Im actually just shocked that Louis Vuitton has a factory in Texas of all places!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Elijah Cummings has died, at age 68.

twitter.com...

Looks like He went in for a medical procedure, and didn't come home.

apnews.com...

Maybe he overdosed on HATE?

I don't want to say this in the thread on Cummings' death, but it seems to me that most of those old civil rights warriors have become bitter, hateful people in their old age. (Ref. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson)

These days, they hinder civil rights more then they advance them.

They quickly realized how much money they could make from their constituents and have been fighting to oppress them ever since. Can't have your money tree knowing what is really going on. Just look at the mess his district was....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
FOUR more Trump Judges confirmed in Senate yesterday.

Keep 'em coming.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hot Wheels is doing absolutely everything he can to keep 8kun from coming on-line. What is this guys freaking problem? They might need to send someone to have a little "talk" with him. I'm starting to get the feeling that it is never going to come back up. There is going to be some kink in the "supply chain" of getting this site back up and running, and no one wants to have that tarnishing their name. Extremely sad, really. What have we become?

EDIT: Seems that Zare is a DDoS protection company out of the UK. So, once again, it is DDoS protection holding the whole show up. There has GOT to be one DDoS company on the planet that still favors free speech, right?

Is a crippled dwarf really going to be the guy who takes this whole operation down?

edit on 17-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

My thoughts are with Elijah Cummings's family this morning. Regardless of what I may have personally thought about the man, losing a loved one is terrible.

With that said, it would sure seem as if things are building towards a climax. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about other folks getting out one way or another. Or at least trying to.

Word on the street is that POTUS will be dropping something major at his rally tonight. I hope our Patriots surrounding POTUS have everything under control. I would love to see this all finish out with as little human suffering as possible.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't think that person understands what "winning" actually means.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Word on the street is that POTUS will be dropping something major at his rally tonight.

I hope this is accurate.
Tired of waiting.
I think it is possible that nothing big will happen for another year.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

No, I dont think so either. Hes obviously playing for the wrong team if thats what winning looks like to him.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think it would be funny if Trump endorsed Trudeau now.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

TRUMPED: AS IT TURNS OUT, REP. ELIJAH CUMMINGS BALTIMORE 7TH DISTRICT REALLY IS A ‘DISGUSTING RAT INFESTED MESS’ WITH MILLIONS IN FEDERAL FUNDING UNACCOUNTED FOR
by Geoffrey Grider August 3, 2019

The truth is that the city itself cannot account for the millions of dollars in grants that have poured into its coffers, according to Baltimore’s most recent audit analyzed by DailyMail.com.

When President Trump said that Rep. Elijah Cummings’ 7th District in the city of Baltimore, MD was a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”, the Liberal Outrage Machine went into immediate high-overdrive, trying to say that Trump was making “racist statements” because Cummings is black. Nice try. Yesterday the Daily Mail in England looked into the matter and discovered that YES, Baltimore’s 7th District, over which Rep Elijah Cummings is the elected representative, is indeed a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”, but they found something else as well. When I tell you what it is you will understand immediately why the Far Left wanted so badly to distract you by trying to play the race card.

As it turns out, Baltimore’s 7th District is mostly a slum where gut-wrenching poverty spills out from every corner. If I were Rep Elijah Cummings I would hang my head in shame, and if I lived in that district I would vote him out so fast it would make your headspin. Because there are millions, and perhaps billions of dollars in Federal funding that were sent to Baltimore to help the people in places like Elijah Cummings 7th District, and that money is missing.

How many Bad actor run cities reflect these same traits? Extreme poverty, high crime, major drug problems and infrastructure of a third world country yet they have the nerve to blame POTUS. Imagine if bipartisan leadership was a real concept and how changed the world would be. Take the politics and throw them out the window as this is Good vs evil and both side have each.

Where’s RBG? I haven’t heard much from Frankenstein also lately. Cummings was involved with politics in Maryland since 1983 I believe. Time for term limits?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Are you sure it wasn't Louis Stetson, cranky?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is it possible that POTUS might announce Declas of JFK and JFK jr deaths at the rally in Dallas this eve?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Highly, highly, highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is it possible that POTUS might announce Declas of JFK and JFK jr deaths at the rally in Dallas this eve?

You mean these: archives.gov

Or are you talking about something else?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nancy is wearing the bullet bracelet again today....shes speaking right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I mean anything else... if there is anything else!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Saw someone else make a valid point about this bracelet thing which has me wondering....she is all about gun control, so why would she even have a bullet bracelet? I would think that would go against everything she stands for.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Saw someone else make a valid point about this bracelet thing which has me wondering....she is all about gun control, so why would she even have a bullet bracelet? I would think that would go against everything she stands for.

My guess is she (or Fredericka Wilson for her) had a particular name engraved on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nancy is wearing the bullet bracelet again today....shes speaking right now.

What color is her dress?

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join