It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Admiral, is it true that you haven't slept since 1994?
originally posted by: Bill1960
Tonight I'm a concerned citizen, I'll explain why. But first lets revisit what EEFIs are, Essential Elements of Friendly Information. What that means is little tidbits of information that by themselves mean nothing but when pulled together paint a pretty clear picture. Today was full of them, here we go:
1. I heard a snippet from POTUS today saying that Pence (#2) and Pompeo (#4) would be departing for Turkey as soon as security was in place. HUH? why was that even mentioned?
2. Kevin McCarthy just said on Laura Ingraham that Pelosi's parting words when she stormed out of the cabinet room "Just watch what we do"
3. Pelosi's little presser in green is disturbing so is the Comey thing.
4. Dallas TX is very symbolic and I would think more so with the DS I would think. POTUS will be there tomorrow blocks from Dealy Plaza
5. Tomorrow is the 17th Q Huge and the expectation of 8Kun returning from the grave.
6. #1 and the # 3 in line will be in the CONUS tomorrow, #2 and #4 in line will be OCONUS tomorrow
They all may be unrelated and mean nothing but I don't leave anything to chance neither should you. See something say something
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting development on Brexit, hours before the EU council of Leaders meets a deal has been struck in principle:
New Brexit deal agreed, says Boris Johnson
So the British government likes the deal, the EU negotiator is recommending it to all the other EU countries but... all the other UK government (deep state controlled) parties are saying they don't want it...
1) Labour says it is a worse deal than Theresa may negotiated... even though it is the same deal with some of the bad bits for the UK taken out?
2) Liberal Democrats are saying it is a terrible deal and will hurt the UK for decades
3) DUP is saying they won't buy into it...
but... none of them have had the time to read it yet because they only stopped negotiating a few hours ago... these other parties are making themselves look so shallow and partisan!!
No idea if the deal is good or bad but the headlines imply they'll avoid a border by getting the UK to collect EU taxes for goods in Northern Ireland.
Either way, next steps are:
1) EU council of Leaders votes on the deal in principle TODAY,
2) UK parliament votes on it on Saturday,
3) Either passes vote or Boris Johnson legally obliged to send letter asking for extension,
4) Rumours that Boris has secret plans to avoid any extension, possibly by sending a 2nd letter saying "ignore my previous letter",
5) If doesn't pass parliament and an extension is avoided then we get a Hard Brexit = Leave with no deal on 31st Oct under WTO rules.
originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Elijah Cummings has died, at age 68.
Looks like He went in for a medical procedure, and didn't come home.
Maybe he overdosed on HATE?